Subject: [Fot] TR full race short block f- sale

From: Tony Garmey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 +0000

--===============0922023178115236108==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
	boundary="_000_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_"

--_000_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_--

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-Description: IMG_6351.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6351.JPG"; size=54269;
	creation-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:03 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT"
Content-ID: <25C714BC-80CA-4895-94AB-309BBB7D05BB>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-Description: IMG_6360.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6360.JPG"; size=200704;
	creation-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT"
Content-ID: <CB8AFFD6-8EDE-40BA-AB57-DB258D704725>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-Description: IMG_7061.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_7061.jpg"; size=150548;
	creation-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT"
Content-ID: <2D6D2656-EC0C-460F-B801-5D0462B59C7C>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-Description: IMG_7062.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_7062.jpg"; size=210980;
	creation-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT"
Content-ID: <34DBEB52-A9E7-4336-91D6-1DA649D9FB15>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-Description: IMG_7063.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_7063.jpg"; size=236819;
	creation-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT"
Content-ID: <476E3638-5CB6-4DA8-A3FB-BBB6AEBAA810>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_
Content-Description: IMG_7064.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_7064.jpg"; size=173358;
	creation-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Nov 2025 21:30:04 GMT"
Content-ID: <DBC95BB5-F73A-41D9-9E72-6FF448DD660A>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MWHPR0401MB36263CB055D5167DAB104320ABCFAMWHPR0401MB3626_--

--===============0922023178115236108==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0922023178115236108==--