Subject: [Fot] K Cup helmet rules

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2025 12:58:26 -0500

--===============1528942632753759900==

--0000000000003041800644974318

With Black Friday sales on tap, does anyone know if they'll be allowing
SA2015 helmets in Canada next year? In the US, every group I've spoken to
is grandfathering them in through 2026. In 2027, I'll need a new one, just
wondering if I need to do it sooner.

Happy Thanksgiving

mike h

--0000000000003041800644974318
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">With=C2=A0Black Friday sales on tap, does anyone know if t=
hey&#39;ll be allowing SA2015 helmets in Canada next year? In the US, every=
 group I&#39;ve spoken to is grandfathering them in through 2026. In 2027, =
I&#39;ll need a new one, just wondering if I need to do it sooner.<div><br>=
</div><div>Happy Thanksgiving</div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div></div>

--0000000000003041800644974318--

--===============1528942632753759900==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1528942632753759900==--