Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: K Cup helmet rules

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2025 18:07:34 -0500

--Apple-Mail-0BBF7B80-E6AC-4A8B-9081-D548C6BE9806
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Not in New Jersey at MJMP.

--Apple-Mail-0BBF7B80-E6AC-4A8B-9081-D548C6BE9806
	name=image.png;
	x-apple-part-url=818A240C-5B56-4341-8F51-71B853767E40
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image.png
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-0BBF7B80-E6AC-4A8B-9081-D548C6BE9806
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-0BBF7B80-E6AC-4A8B-9081-D548C6BE9806
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-0BBF7B80-E6AC-4A8B-9081-D548C6BE9806--

---

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2025 18:47:22 -0500

--===============2907963860542517208==

--00000000000015eeb606449c237b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Scott, we're (HRG)is heading back to NJMP for two events next year, one
with VRG and one with SVRA. SVRA is allowing the SA2015 helmets through
2026. Will NJ, who I know follows the exact expiration dates on belts,
require SA2020 or newer? It's been a few years since we raced in NJ and I
don't remember back how the SA2010 -> SA2015 transition year worked. I
thought helmets were different, it's a design spec, without an expiration
date. Our initial discussions with SVRA over tech rules (Phil
Gott, chime in here if I'm wrong) would allow SA2015 through 2026.

Better to find out now than in line at tech.

thanks
mike

On Thu, Nov 27, 2025 at 6:08=E2=80=AFPM Scott Janzen <[email-masked]> wrote=

> Not in New Jersey at MJMP.

--00000000000015eeb606449c237b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Scott, we&#39;re (HRG)is heading back to NJMP for two even=
ts next year, one with VRG and one with SVRA. SVRA is allowing the SA2015 h=
elmets through 2026. Will NJ, who I know follows the exact expiration dates=
 on belts, require SA2020 or newer? It&#39;s been a few years since we race=
d in NJ and I don&#39;t=C2=A0remember back how the SA2010 -&gt; SA2015 tran=
sition year worked. I thought helmets were different, it&#39;s a design spe=
c, without an expiration date. Our initial discussions with SVRA over tech =
rules (Phil Gott,=C2=A0chime=C2=A0in here if I&#39;m wrong) would allow SA2=
015 through 2026.<div><br></div><div>Better to find out now than in line at=
 tech.<br><div><br></div><div>thanks</div><div>mike</div></div></div><br><d=
iv class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gm=
ail_attr">On Thu, Nov 27, 2025 at 6:08=E2=80=AFPM Scott Janzen &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquo=
te class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px =
solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Not in New Jersey at MJMP.<br>
<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
</blockquote></div>

--00000000000015eeb606449c237b--

--===============2907963860542517208==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2907963860542517208==--