Subject: [Fot] Introducing new member Eric Butler

From: Henry Frye via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2025 07:20:36 -0500

Many followed the BaT auction of Brian Dolan's GT6, I am happy to 
introduce to the group the new oner of the car, Eric Butler.

Eric, feel free to introduce yourself.

Eric Butler <[email-masked]>

Henry Frye
KCup chair - 2026 - Return to Mosport

ps. Now would be a good time to register for the 2026 KCup and save 
$100!

  www.msreg.com/2026-VARAC-VGP
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: "R. John Lye via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2025 10:22:19 -0500

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the FOT.  I see that you have a UVA email address.  I retired
from UVA several years ago, and still live in the area (Fluvanna County). 
If there is anything that I can do to help you out, please let me know.  I
would love to stop and see the car sometime.

Best,
John

On Sat, 22 Nov 2025 07:20:36 -0500, Henry Frye via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:

Eric Butler

Henry Frye

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]