Subject: [Fot] KCup 2026 at Mosport!

From: Henry Frye via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2025 08:02:14 -0400

As a lot of us are preparing for the cold weather to set in, getting 
ready for another off-season to go through our race cars, let's keep in 
mind that next year's Kastner Cup will be a return to where it all 
began, Mosport! I have been championing this race weekend for over 20 
years, Mosport is an awesome track. If you thought Lime Rock felt fast, 
just wait!  Additionally, VARAC and our Canadian friends have written 
the book on hospitality. The VARAC Vintage Grand Prix is a very special 
event, think of it as having all the trappings of a big festival event, 
with none of the downsides of a big festival event!

This is just a reminder that everyone who needs to update or get their 
passport should not procrastinate. Who knows what our government 
shutdown will do to the Passport Office, but I think it is safe to say 
it will take longer than it would have if all government employees were 
back at their desks!

For those of us who believe the border crossing with a full race rig 
will be a problem, I will be sending more info on how we do it. I have 
coached many racers on the process over the years, and after they have 
done it once, they get it. It's no big deal. My rig is a 30-foot class A 
RV towing an enclosed trailer and have never had an issue at the border, 
both entering Canada and returning to the US. Please don't let the 
border crossing deter you from coming!

Stay tuned!

Henry Frye
2026 Kastner Cup Chair
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot