Subject: [Fot] 1962 race results

From: Joe Boruch via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 15:57:17 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_230163_1719375986.1761148637795
	boundary="----=_Part_230162_532072282.1761148637757"

------=_Part_230162_532072282.1761148637757
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A guy that goes to the same gym as me was an SCCA member from many years ag=
o. =C2=A0He had a copy of the Straightpipe newsletter from the Washington D=
C region from May 1962 that he shared with me. =C2=A0It had results from a =
race at the Marlboro (I think in Maryland) track. =C2=A0Roger Penske was on=
 the cover in his Cooper Monaco. =C2=A0There were a number of TR3s and 4s i=
n the EP race - I attached a picture of those results. =C2=A0Bob Tullius wa=
s second in EP and the top finishing Triumph in a TR3. =C2=A0
I also found a classified ad for a TR roll bar for $25 - what a bargain.Joe=
B
------=_Part_230162_532072282.1761148637757
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">A guy that goes to the same gym as me was an SCCA member from many years ago. &nbsp;He had a copy of the Straightpipe newsletter from the Washington DC region from May 1962 that he shared with me. &nbsp;It had results from a race at the Marlboro (I think in Maryland) track. &nbsp;Roger Penske was on the cover in his Cooper Monaco. &nbsp;There were a number of TR3s and 4s in the EP race - I attached a picture of those results. &nbsp;Bob Tullius was second in EP and the top finishing Triumph in a TR3. &nbsp;</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I also found a classified ad for a TR roll bar for $25 - what a bargain.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">JoeB</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_230162_532072282.1761148637757--

------=_Part_230163_1719375986.1761148637795
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?b?SU1HXzIwMzAuanBn?="
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_230163_1719375986.1761148637795
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_Part_230163_1719375986.1761148637795--