Subject: [Fot] Looking for a race engine builder for 1296 engine

From: rick--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2025 15:32:48 -0500

We thought we had the perfect builder but after a year of very s-l-o-w
"progress" we are still waiting on "the perfect engine".

We have a second car with need of an engine rebuild/freshen up and are
looking for suggestions, preferably east of the Mississippi.  We are located
in TN but can travel reasonable distances for the right builder.  The engine
performance level we want is "class podium" as the young driver we have is
just the guy to place himself on one of those "steps".

The engine he had in his car was built by a builder in MI and was a strong
runner for about 20 hours at which point it started losing oil pressure.
(Fortunately, driver noticed and car was shut down)

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I am including my phone
number should you prefer to discuss this without the keyboard interface.

Rick Mathis
(615)504-2164

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Terry Sopher via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2025 16:40:20 -0400

Rick - Jason Sukey is the guy - no question!

> On Oct 31, 2025, at 16:37, rick--- via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]