Subject: [Fot] HISTORIC 1959 Poster by Kastner RESTORED & REPRODUCED.

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 10:32:30 -0500

--Apple-Mail-33797D81-847E-4DB1-8875-406C7F6ACA8C
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FROM THE KASTNER COLLECTION: FUNDING THE KASTNER CUP SERIES.

 Kastner, the CALSALES SERVICE MANAGER,  commemorated his CHAMPIONSHIP win i=
n 1959 by self producing a poster. The remaining poster traveled with him th=
roughout his life. It became tattered and brittle. We commissioned David Tow=
nsend to restore the badly damaged poster. It is a generous 17=E2=80=9D x22=E2=
=80=9D in size and shipped in mailing tube.

Initial offering is to the FOT.  The net proceeds will be used to fund THE K=
ASTNER CUP SERIES.  The poster can be found on the ARE LLC website.  Gasketi=
nnovations.com.

This poster represents a pivotal piece of history, as it led to Kas Kastner b=
ecoming FACTORY COMPETITION MANAGER.  Success after success ensued. Thank yo=
u for supporting The Kas Kastner Legacy.

--Apple-Mail-33797D81-847E-4DB1-8875-406C7F6ACA8C
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_2E4BE6E3-A49C-4F40-85E7-F1EB53E4C56B/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-33797D81-847E-4DB1-8875-406C7F6ACA8C
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-33797D81-847E-4DB1-8875-406C7F6ACA8C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-33797D81-847E-4DB1-8875-406C7F6ACA8C--