Subject: [Fot] Pitt Race Complex

From: Gerald Van Vlack via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2025 02:16:48 +0000

--===============2384818187873180883==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR02MB58056D125CBB3B692AA7EC25F6E7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_"

--_000_MN2PR02MB58056D125CBB3B692AA7EC25F6E7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just heard that Pitt Race Complex has been sold and closing as a race facil=
ity.

JVV

--_000_MN2PR02MB58056D125CBB3B692AA7EC25F6E7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Just heard that Pitt Race Complex has been sold and closing as a race facil=
ity.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
JVV</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR02MB58056D125CBB3B692AA7EC25F6E7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_--

--===============2384818187873180883==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2384818187873180883==--