Subject: [Fot] One week from today...

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 08:12:21 -0400

One week from today, just after lunch, a grid of Triumphs will be taking 
the green flag at Lime Rock Park to see who has what it takes to go home 
with the Kastner Cup. Looking at the grid, it should be one heck of a 
race! Here's hoping attrition does not rear its ugly head, and we all 
have the opportunity to run for the glory!

Test day is tomorrow, (Tuesday) and I will be at the track all day from 
about 10am on. I have the paddock map so I can help with finding your 
spot. I do suggest those of you running Test day to drop your rig in or 
around your assigned spot and work of there for the day, as the paddock 
will be in full setup mode and the only way we can guarantee we will not 
get in anybody's way is to be somewhere within the Triumph designated 
area in B paddock.

To the many of our racers already on the road, safe travels, my friends. 
See you soon!

Henry Frye
Chief Cat Herder
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot