Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup information - Lime Rock 2025

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 13:33:56 -0400

It's time to get the details out to everyone coming to the 2025 Kastner 
Cup at the Lime Rock Historics. From this point forward, I'll be sending 
something every day or two, so stay tuned!

Overview of the event

We have 41 entries consisting of 2 Ambros, 6 TR3’s, 9 TR4’s, 6 
TR250/TR6’s, 2 TR7/8’s, 6 GT6’s and 10 Spitfires. We have 6 former 
Kastner Cup winners, 3 multigenerational families racing together, two 
brothers, and two female drivers. Sure looks like Triumph racing at it’s 
finest to me.

This is what the schedule will look like. When we have specific times, I 
will fill in as things become available.

Tuesday afternoon 	LRP test and tune

Wednesday 		Day off

Thursday 		Load In
			Tech - Roving tech managed by Phil Gott and Mike Harmuth. Please read 
Phil's announcements as he posts them, it will make the tech process go 
much smoother!
			Track Talk
			Parade

Friday			Morning Practice, Afternoon Qualifying

Saturday		Morning Race, Afternoon Race

Sunday			Quiet day, no race motors
			Concours – Gathering of the Marques
			BBQ with VRG

Monday			Morning Race
			Kastner Cup Race, first after lunch
			Awards presentation

Look for more tomorrow!

Henry Frye
KCup chair, 2025 and 2026
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]