Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock - ATTENTION - Big Rig drivers attending test day

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 16:40:05 -0400

Like many tracks we run, Lime Rock has a bridge to enter the infield 
that has a weight restriction. All big rigs will have to cross the track 
to enter the infield. If memory serves, the weight limit is 10,000 lbs 
per axle. I tow with a 30 foot Class A RV towing an 18 foot trailer, and 
I use the bridge without issue.

I was just informed the track will be hot tomorrow morning from 9am to 
noon, the Lime Rock Drivers Club has some track time scheduled. 
Apparently, once the track goes hot, they do not announce the track is 
cold and allow anybody to cross until noon.

If your rig is too heavy for the bridge and you want to set up before 
noon, you will want to get to the track no later than 8:45 or so to 
ensure you get across the track before it goes hot!

Sorry for the late news on this one, I just found out thanks to Dave 
Cutter!

Henry Frye
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot