Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock - Canopies and large coolers needed!

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2025 14:26:39 -0400

Hi again!

My approach to hosting this Kastner Cup could best be described as "back 
to basics", I feel the best way to keep the Kastner Cup tradition alive 
is to make it simple for future hosts to make this happen. The biggest 
obstacle in pulling off Kastner Cups has always been fundraising. By not 
spending over $2000 on a tent with tables and chairs, my fundraising 
suddenly became manageable. However, this model does need some help from 
our racers!

If anyone has an extra canopy, pop-up, or large tent that they can bring 
along, please do so. At this point we have 2 10X10's committed, we have 
room for several more!

Also, we have some water and beer that would benefit from some big 
coolers. Again, if anybody has such a cooler and has room to bring it 
along, please do so.

If anyone who can help us out here could reach out to me offline so I 
can plan accordingly, that would be most appreciated!

Thanks again, looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Henry Frye
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot