Subject: [Fot] Alex Amys needs back on list

From: David Amys via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2025 18:44:34 -0500

--===============5314928765636306460==

--00000000000036e29e063d10e8a9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mark, Could you please add my son to the list. He=E2=80=99s been campaignin=
g a 1970
GT6 for about 10 years now and for some reason he fell off of the list.
[email-masked]

Thanks Dave Amys

--00000000000036e29e063d10e8a9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mark, Could you please add my son to the list. He=E2=80=99s been campaignin=
g a 1970 GT6 for about 10 years now and for some reason he fell off of the =
list.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">ajamys@gma=
il.com</a></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks Dave A=
mys</div>

--00000000000036e29e063d10e8a9--

--===============5314928765636306460==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5314928765636306460==--