Subject: [Fot] Race videos from Grattan last weekend

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2025 10:42:26 -0500

Grattan videos from 8/16-17/2025 weekend

Race 1 - great battle until I screw up trying to pass Pete Passon and 
hit him.  Argh.  Not my best drive.  Minor damage, we both finish the 
weekend and I've not destroyed a friendship thankfully.
https://youtu.be/_aMVUOeVy5M

Race 2 - great battle with Rick Gurlnick in his white Porsche 356
https://youtu.be/mN8not34vsI

Race 3 - good running with a Lotus 7 for the first few laps until he 
found his sea legs and left me.  Lonely after that.
https://youtu.be/sYxs1HtEdfs

Cheers, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]