Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2025

From: Walt Hollowell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2025 18:21:52 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001A_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90"

------=_NextPart_001_001A_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Having a great time even if I am only running mid field. I am moving up a
few places and my lap times are coming down. My TR6 is running strong with
no mechanical issues. I find that my best tire psi is 25 front and 22 rear.
Some of my family is here for support and we are having a great time. My
daughter, Mary Casey is 7 months pregnant but she trailered her 1976
Spitfire to Lime Rock and took part in the parade and is driving it around
the pit area. 

Walter Hollowell

------=_NextPart_001_001A_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Having a great time even if I am only running =
mid field. I am moving up a few places and my lap times are coming down. =
My TR6 is running strong with no mechanical issues. I find that my best =
tire psi is 25 front and 22 rear. Some of my family is here for support =
and we are having a great time. My daughter, Mary Casey is 7 months =
pregnant but she trailered her 1976 Spitfire to Lime Rock and took part =
in the parade and is driving it around the pit area. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Walter =
Hollowell<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_001A_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90--

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90
	name="2025 Kastner Cup family picture.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="2025 Kastner Cup family picture.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01DC1AA4.20B6EC90--