Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2025 - Preliminary schedule released

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 07:45:01 -0400

I trust everyone is as excited as I am, race engines go live two weeks 
from today!

We now have a preliminary race schedule, The All Triumphs group is Group 
5. Our track times should be as follows, unless the schedule needs to 
get tweaked a little.

Friday morning practice: 11:40 - 12:00
Friday afternoon practice: 4:00 - 4:20

Saturday morning race: 10:40 - 11:00
Saturday afternoon race: 3:30 - 3:50

Monday morning race: 10:40 - 11:00
Monday afternoon race - The Kastner Cup Feature: 1:50 - 2:10

Awards ceremony @3:00

For the full schedule, go here!

https://files.constantcontact.com/530f1ec0701/38ae4900-98e1-4998-b313-8ec9ed6daadc.pdf

Also, it looks like all the Triumphs will be running together all 
weekend!

See everybody soon!

Henry Frye
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot