Subject: [Fot] Paddock spaces

From: GREGORY THOMPSON via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2025 23:13:26 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4701813357164086286==
	boundary="----=_Part_2174961_1920288072.1755731606655"

------=_Part_2174961_1920288072.1755731606655
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Henry,
Are there assigned paddock spaces set by you or LRP or is it first come=E2=
=80=A6?=C2=A0
Greg Thompson=C2=A0
------=_Part_2174961_1920288072.1755731606655
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydpcad3238fyahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;"><div><div>Henry,</div><div><br></div><div>Are there assigned paddock spa=
ces set by you or LRP or is it first come=E2=80=A6?&nbsp;</div><div><br></d=
iv><div class=3D"ydpcad3238fsignature">Greg Thompson&nbsp;</div></div></div=
></body></html>
------=_Part_2174961_1920288072.1755731606655--

--===============4701813357164086286==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4701813357164086286==--

---

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 06:57:43 -0400

Greg,

The paddock spaces are assigned, based on the information you provided 
when you registered.

Those running test day can leave your rig in your assigned space on 
Tuesday any time, or like me and Rick McCurdy, if you are local and want 
to avoid the rush on Thursday, you can drop off you rig on Tuesday as 
well. There will be someone from the track around to help point folks 
where to park, and I will be there all day as well. I have the map with 
the paddock assignments, find me if you need help!

Regular load in day is Thursday. The track has at least one person whose 
job it is to ensure everybody gets to their paddock space, and again I 
plan to be there early and will be able to assist as well. Rule of 
thumb, the bigger your rig, the earlier you want to arrive for more 
maneuvering room!

Paul King did a great job setting us up, the vast majority of Triumphs 
are all in three rows directly across from Triumph Central, the grassy 
area under the oak tree. Thanks Paul!

Henry Frye
860.508.3118

On 2025-08-20 19:13, GREGORY THOMPSON via Fot wrote:
> Henry,
> 
> Are there assigned paddock spaces set by you or LRP or is it first
> come…?
> 
> Greg Thompson

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]