Subject: [Fot] used tire

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 13:41:49 -0400

--===============0320131799383691773==

--0000000000007acffb063d4830d3

Hi,  Does anyone have a Hoosier 205/50zr15 R7.  I just need one to replace
one I flat spotted..Just need to complete a set of practice tires.  Please
bring to the Kaster Cup if you have one.  Thanks,   Lorne Fritz

--0000000000007acffb063d4830d3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,=C2=A0 Does anyone have a Hoosier 205/50zr15 R7.=C2=A0 =
I just need one to replace one I flat spotted..Just need to complete a set =
of practice tires.=C2=A0 Please bring to the Kaster Cup if you have one.=C2=
=A0 Thanks,=C2=A0=C2=A0 Lorne Fritz<br></div>

--0000000000007acffb063d4830d3--

--===============0320131799383691773==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0320131799383691773==--