Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock Trailer parking for Monday evening

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 08:14:24 -0400

--=_2b495946d8b21539e4b11834eda738ca
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
 format=flowed

We must be getting close, third post in a day!

Several racers contacted me who are travelling great distances and 
planning on arriving in the area on Monday. Without knowing what the 
parking situation is at their hotel/VRBO/AirBNB etc., they are looking 
for a safe place to drop their trailer overnight.

Attached is a marked-up satellite view of the track showing the area 
just outside registration that we have available for this purpose. The 
track does not allow camping out there, this space is only available on 
Monday evening assuming you are going to be returning to the track on 
Tuesday and running test day.

I also marked up Triumph Central in B Paddock, this is where we will be 
our home for the weekend!

Henry Frye
860.508.3118
--=_2b495946d8b21539e4b11834eda738ca
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="Lime Rock Trailer parking.jpg"
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Lime Rock Trailer parking.jpg";
 size=700266

--=_2b495946d8b21539e4b11834eda738ca
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--=_2b495946d8b21539e4b11834eda738ca--