Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 bits needed

From: Anthony Parker via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 13:47:24 +0000

--===============2072708633455089372==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN0PR84MB3867A6AECB4F3E321CFC2217D74EAMN0PR84MB3867NAMP_"

--_000_MN0PR84MB3867A6AECB4F3E321CFC2217D74EAMN0PR84MB3867NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spitfire 1500 parts should work.
Many, many more of them around.

________________________________
From: Fot <[email-masked]> on behalf of tom strange via Fot <fo=
[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2025 9:30 AM
To: FoTTriumph <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] GT6 bits needed

I think I've located the bits I need.

Bonnet hinge tube & bonnet hinge bracket assembly, both L & R.

Any help?

Thanks in advance

--_000_MN0PR84MB3867A6AECB4F3E321CFC2217D74EAMN0PR84MB3867NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Spitfire 1500 parts should work.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Many, many more of them around.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<hr style=3D"display: inline-block; width: 98%;">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri=
, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<b>From:</b>&nbsp;Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of tom s=
trange via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b>&nbsp;Tuesday, July 8, 2025 9:30 AM<br>
<b>To:</b>&nbsp;FoTTriumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b>&nbsp;[Fot] GT6 bits needed</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;">&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;">I think I've located the bits I need.</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;"><br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;">Bonnet hinge tube &amp; bonnet hinge bracket=
 assembly, both L &amp; R.</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;"><br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;">Any help?</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;"><br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;">Thanks in advance</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN0PR84MB3867A6AECB4F3E321CFC2217D74EAMN0PR84MB3867NAMP_--

--===============2072708633455089372==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2072708633455089372==--

---

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 14:27:11 +0000

--_006_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_
	boundary="_005_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_
	boundary="_000_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_"

--_000_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_--

--_005_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=823046;
	creation-date="Tue, 08 Jul 2025 14:27:10 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 08 Jul 2025 14:27:11 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_--

--_006_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_
Content-Description: 7acf910a-caee-44f2-bd9a-f51a65e68881.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="7acf910a-caee-44f2-bd9a-f51a65e68881.jpg"; size=412494;
	creation-date="Tue, 08 Jul 2025 14:27:10 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 08 Jul 2025 14:27:10 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--_006_BN7PR15MB224322261D8AE36873216E3BE14EABN7PR15MB2243namp_--

---

From: Levi via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 09:46:42 -0600

--===============2336380985065971481==
	boundary="_852C9E6C-AA27-A64E-B76C-D7A4EE6AC1EC_"

--_852C9E6C-AA27-A64E-B76C-D7A4EE6AC1EC_
	boundary="_72F00402-5E07-BD46-A738-D0BE2F618AD6_"

--_72F00402-5E07-BD46-A738-D0BE2F618AD6_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_72F00402-5E07-BD46-A738-D0BE2F618AD6_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1000028011.jpg"

--_72F00402-5E07-BD46-A738-D0BE2F618AD6_--

--_852C9E6C-AA27-A64E-B76C-D7A4EE6AC1EC_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"

--_852C9E6C-AA27-A64E-B76C-D7A4EE6AC1EC_--

--===============2336380985065971481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2336380985065971481==--

---

From: Levi via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 09:46:42 -0600

--===============1684237291449617431==
	boundary="_2F8FC60F-3009-2C45-933A-43864A883ECB_"

--_2F8FC60F-3009-2C45-933A-43864A883ECB_
	boundary="_3F6A5954-72EF-1346-ACFA-966F51D6C24C_"

--_3F6A5954-72EF-1346-ACFA-966F51D6C24C_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_3F6A5954-72EF-1346-ACFA-966F51D6C24C_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1000028011.jpg"

--_3F6A5954-72EF-1346-ACFA-966F51D6C24C_--

--_2F8FC60F-3009-2C45-933A-43864A883ECB_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"

--_2F8FC60F-3009-2C45-933A-43864A883ECB_--

--===============1684237291449617431==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1684237291449617431==--