Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup – Lime Rock – Triumph street cars

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 08:09:41 -0400

One of the pieces of the puzzle I am working on with the track is a very 
cool opportunity to display street cars in the paddock. While Triumph 
Central will be in the somewhat less crazy B Paddock, the A Paddock is 
where the bulk of the action happens. The track has allocated an 
untented area in A Paddock to park very nice examples of street cars 
representing the Featured Run Group for the folks walking the paddock to 
view. They do want the cars parked there for the lion's share of the 
weekend, so if someone is using the Triumph to commute to the track, 
they need to show up at a reasonable time and stay for the day and not 
use the car as transport during the day. The track is providing a free 
weekend pass for the owners these cars, that is a $171 bonus. The car is 
most welcome to participate on Sunday in either the Concours or the 
Gathering of the Marques.

Anyone interested in this should email me ASAP and I will make sure to 
pass your information to the folks at the track who are running this 
with a note saying your entry is part of Kastner Cup festivities. The 
track has final say on who gets accepted, but I hope I have at least 
some sway!

The track is also looking to enhance their entries for the Triumph class 
in Concours on Sunday, they are hoping to get a very nice example of 
each model for the judged concours. Again, email me with any questions 
or thoughts.

It's all coming together, last count we are at 36 entrants, and we know 
a few of you still have not entered yet!

Cheers

Henry Frye
KCup Chair, 2025 and 2026
860.508.3118 (m)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot