Subject: [Fot] Kirkey seat

From: Chuck Gee via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 17:46:31 -0400

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello all,

I just replaced the seat in my TR4 with a smaller one.  As a result, I have a=
 decent Kirkey seat up for sale.  It=E2=80=99s an older seat, p/n 36900, and=
 is 18=E2=80=9D across on the inside.  It has the outer cloth covering with t=
he foam.  Please see the pics for condition details.  $150 delivered to Lime=
 Rock, or come get it for the same price.  I guess I could ship it since I h=
ave the box from the new seat, but that would be extra.

Thanks,

Chuck

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	name=image5.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_4BCEB810-8D88-4D0B-80D6-DEB471AC6F5D/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image5.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_CCCA023E-8C4A-4159-852B-0B568CCA0927/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_0A3B0CAE-3866-45AA-B2F0-4D6A1ACF5F0B/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	name=image3.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_10EA46DB-1DFA-47BB-A461-AE138EF3EF6E/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image3.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	name=image4.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_C2E08356-6017-40F8-9F98-903FB87C73A5/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image4.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-CB5815CC-6E15-4B6F-9883-F3D1590356A1--