Subject: [Fot] Is anybody coming to Lime Rock through the vicinity of Ted Schumacher?

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2025 11:25:23 -0400

I am looking for an assist to transport one of Ted's racing windscreens 
from his shop in Pandora, Ohio to Lime Rock. Anybody who has worked with 
one of these large lexan pieces know how fragile they are, and the 
packaging required to make it safe for the big brown trucks is an 
expensive pain in the rear end. Ted will wrap it in cardboard making it 
safe to handle, just not with the layers necessary to make it safe for 
the common shippers.

Any help greatly appreciated! While I can't guarantee helping me out 
will give you any better chance of getting your name engraved on the 
Kastner Cup, I can say your cooler will benefit with your libation of 
choice!

Cheers

Henry Frye
KCup chair, 2025 and 2026
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: tbpodmore3 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2025 15:53:21 -0400

--===============5216978504191366471==

----_com.samsung.android.email_3913307967329560
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_3913307967329560
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_3913307967329560--

--===============5216978504191366471==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5216978504191366471==--

---

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2025 11:38:14 -0400

Thanks to everyone who offered to help. Issue is handled, thanks to Dave 
Cutter!

Cheers

Henry Frye
KCup Chair, 2025 and 2026
860.508.3118