Subject: Re: [Fot] Tires

From: Mark Craig - Diesel Performance Parts via Fot <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 20:38:02 +0000

--===============1534426544176575538==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_005_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_
	boundary="_000_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_"

--_000_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_--

--_005_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=18269;
	creation-date="Mon, 07 Jul 2025 20:38:01 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 07 Jul 2025 20:38:01 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_
Content-Description: image002.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.png"; size=791;
	creation-date="Mon, 07 Jul 2025 20:38:01 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 07 Jul 2025 20:38:01 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BN0PR16MB4509F437D5C967F2DB8E45AAAE4FABN0PR16MB4509namp_--

--===============1534426544176575538==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1534426544176575538==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 19:29:41 -0600

On 7/7/25 2:38 PM, Mark Craig - Diesel Performance Parts via Fot wrote:
> Hey I can’t figure out how to post on FOT it has been a long time and I 
> got a bunch of Sptifire and GT6 bonnets and other stuff I want to sell 
> to the membership versus facebook or eBay etc., Can you tell me how?

To send a message to [email-masked] you send a message to 
[email-masked]

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]