Subject: Re: [Fot] New Member

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 19:39:43 -0600

Okay, Rick is on the list.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Mark Craig - Diesel Performance Parts via Fot <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 03:38:18 +0000

Second for Rick
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 8, 2025, at 9:09 PM, Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]