Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup News

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2025 09:36:07 -0800

We are one month away from our feature race of the season! Also, today 
is the last day to register at the regular price, save 100 bucks by 
getting your entry in today!

Also, I have received a couple of questions about the email many of us 
have received from SVRA regarding a deal they are offering. Apparently 
if you run the Lime Rock Historics and then the SVRA event at Watkins 
Glen the next weekend, SVRA will give you a free entry to their WG Test 
Day. This deal has nothing to do with us, it is all on SVRA.

This deal has prompted a couple of us to question if SVRA is involved 
with our event, and more importantly, does this mean the SVRA rules on 
fire suppression systems, expiry dates on certain safety equipment, etc. 
will be enforced. The answer is absolutely not! We are operating under 
VRG rules, NOT SVRA rules.

Be aware your belts must be up to date.

Take a few minutes and familiarize yourself on VRG rules if you have not 
run with us recently, let's try to get everyone through tech with 
minimal drama!

See everyone is less than a month now!

Cheers.

Henry Frye
KCup chair, 2025 and 2026
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot