Subject: [Fot] Ambro on Bring A Trailer

From: Ponostyle via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 21:08:22 -0700

Mine. Comes with a LOT of parts, not just for the AMBRO. I have one TR3 I’m completeing but other than the parts that go on it I’m going to get rid of as much of my tons of Triumph stuff as the buyer wants. So this is more like bring a box truck. Probably going to go cheap in about 13 hours. 

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-ambro-race-car-001/
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 10:01:20 -0400

wish this was on the East Coast.  
A coast to coast hauling trip is too much for this guy.

On Jul 8, 2025, at 12:08 AM, Ponostyle via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "R. John Lye via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2025 12:22:03 -0400

Me too!  While I would love an Ambro, and am looking for another project,
hauling to Virginia is just a bit too much for me.

John

On Tue, 8 Jul 2025 10:01:20 -0400, Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:

On Jul 8, 2025, at 12:08 AM, Ponostyle via Fot wrote:

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]