Subject: [Fot] Offer to bring 'Good Parts Inc' orders to the Kastner Cup (Lime Rock)

From: Finishing Touch via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 22:33:37 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8964504241763230245==
 boundary="------------w0YmYtOdsq7AuBmISiEiN08T"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------w0YmYtOdsq7AuBmISiEiN08T
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am planning on racing in the 2025 Kastner Cup at Lime Rock Park and if 
anyone attending the event is planning on making a Good Parts Inc. order 
in the near future, I would be willing to bring their order to the event 
and save you the shipping costs. Richard is a friend and neighbor, and 
you guys/gals are my fellow racers, so if I can cut out the shipping 
costs it's a a win-win for everyone. If you are interested let me know.

Thanks,
Mike Kurtz
Yellow TR6 #51 & Orange TVR #51
--------------w0YmYtOdsq7AuBmISiEiN08T
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font face="Times New Roman">I am planning on racing in the 2025
      Kastner Cup at Lime Rock Park and if anyone attending the event is
      planning on making a Good Parts Inc. order in the near future, I
      would be willing to bring their order to the event and save you
      the shipping costs. Richard is a friend and neighbor, and you
      guys/gals are my fellow racers, so if I can cut out the shipping
      costs it's a a win-win for everyone. If you are interested let me
      know. <br>
      <br>
      Thanks, <br>
      Mike Kurtz<br>
      Yellow TR6 #51 &amp; Orange TVR #51<br>
    </font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------w0YmYtOdsq7AuBmISiEiN08T--

--===============8964504241763230245==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8964504241763230245==--