Subject: [Fot] GT6 bits needed

From: tom strange via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 09:30:19 -0400

--===============1459813491826478276==

--000000000000df2c7c06396af608

I think I've located the bits I need.

Bonnet hinge tube & bonnet hinge bracket assembly, both L & R.

Any help?

Thanks in advance

--000000000000df2c7c06396af608
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I think I&#39;ve located the bits I need.<div dir=3D"auto=
"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Bonnet hinge tube &amp; bonnet hinge bracket =
assembly, both L &amp; R.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto=
">Any help?</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks in ad=
vance</div></div>

--000000000000df2c7c06396af608--

--===============1459813491826478276==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1459813491826478276==--