Subject: Re: [Fot] 2025 VARAC Vintage Grand Prix - entering/exiting Canada w a trailer etc

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2025 13:47:32 -0400

All,

Nice update!  

So, I have a friend who is going up, hauling 4 BMWs to CTMP this week.   Any
words of wisdom for entering/exiting Canada with a trailer full of cars and
equipment?  Anything specific he needs to know regarding the paperwork?

Thanks,

Mark Cook

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of yellow04 via Fot
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2025 7:15 AM
To: FOT
Subject: [Fot] 2025 VARAC Vintage Grand Prix

Triumphs at Mosport

Another very impressive showing for our cars at the famed Canadian Grand 
Prix track outside of Toronto.

In the MG/Triumph Challenge race, we took first and third. The Canadians 
MG guys all but told us they brought in a ringer to try to unseat our 
run of winning this race for the past several years, a very aggressive 
professional with a very well prepared MGB. He tried to dive bomb me on 
the outside of turn 10 on lap 1, that didn't go so well for him and the 
margin of victory was 35 seconds in the 12 lap race! Congrats to Mark 
Wheatley for a very strong third place finish.

The group races saw many of our guys shine, thanks to a racing buddy 
from Connecticut in a beautiful Lotus 7, we ran together on Sunday 
morning and had a fantastic race in which we both set personal best 
times at the track. So fast in fact we broke out of our bracket and got 
bumped to the next faster class! Even better, my Lotus friend is about 
done the build of his GT6 racer and is planning on joining our party!

All great fun.

The guy from insidetracknews.com interviewed me after the last race of 
the weekend and included some stuff on the Kastner Cup next year in his 
story. Read it here.

https://www.insidetracknews.com/varac-vintage-grand-prix-2025-results/

With the VVGP behind me, I am now laser focused on Lime Rock at the end 
of the summer, I promise!!!

Henry Frye
2025 and 2026 Kastner Cup Chair
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot