Subject: [Fot] Triumph-MG Challenge at Pittrace.

From: marty sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2025 17:41:14 +0000

--===============5691839046253993474==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_IA2PR84MB3951A10D1B3B56CD82A7A70CBA47AIA2PR84MB3951NAMP_"

--_000_IA2PR84MB3951A10D1B3B56CD82A7A70CBA47AIA2PR84MB3951NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

13 days left until the soon to be infamous Triumph - MG challenge at Pittra=
ce for the 2025 PVGP. 35 entrants to date. 17 TR's and 18 MG's. Still time =
to sign up!

Marty Sukey

--_000_IA2PR84MB3951A10D1B3B56CD82A7A70CBA47AIA2PR84MB3951NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
13 days left until the soon to be infamous Triumph - MG challenge at Pittra=
ce for the 2025 PVGP. 35 entrants to date. 17 TR's and 18 MG's. Still time =
to sign up!</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Marty Sukey</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_IA2PR84MB3951A10D1B3B56CD82A7A70CBA47AIA2PR84MB3951NAMP_--

--===============5691839046253993474==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5691839046253993474==--