Subject: [Fot] FW: Le Monstre Roars Into Lime Rock

From: Dave Riddle via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 18:14:41 +0000

--===============2478856019413484547==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_
	boundary="_000_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_"

--_000_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_--

--_004_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=1227165;
	creation-date="Tue, 10 Jun 2025 18:14:38 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 10 Jun 2025 18:14:41 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

--_004_SN7PR14MB70436453E35E8DC05FF1ABA8B56AASN7PR14MB7043namp_--

--===============2478856019413484547==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2478856019413484547==--