Subject: [Fot] Race videos from last weekend at Blackhawk Farms Raceway

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2025 14:56:33 -0500

If you want to watch just one or two, pick one of the last two races, 
those are the most entertaining.

Saturday morning Sprint race
Fun race but not epic.  Good battle with Dave Amys for the last third of 
the race.
https://youtu.be/ntfGX1y1ILo

Saturday afternoon Heat race
This is the "let's all pass under yellow" race.  I didn't get called for 
it but did one, a couple of guys in front of me got black flagged for 
passes under yellow.  The Turn 5 flag was not very noticeable, it caught 
us all out.  Not an excuse though.  Fun race until the guys in front of 
me drop out.  My best finish of the weekend: 4th place.
https://youtu.be/KVosXsT_DCw

Sunday morning Feature race
Not a ton of wheel to wheel racing, but Brendan Alexander was following 
me the whole way keeping me from backing off.
https://youtu.be/FtFlpbAaiec

Sunday afternoon Bonus Closed Wheel race
The bonus races were the most fun ones all weekend.  I don't understand 
why more people don't stick around for these.  Fun battles with Alex 
Schlesinger in his TR-7, Dave Amys in his Spitfire, Jason Ostrowski in 
his wannabe Triumph Miata, and Brendan Alexander in the Ambro / Triumph
https://youtu.be/3okF9Wmg_9w

Sunday afternoon Bonus Blackjack race
First 2/3 of the race are excellent as I try to hold off Jason Ostrowski 
in Darth Miata and Dave Amys in rocketship Spitfire. Kind of lonely at 
the end.
https://youtu.be/UKHzl-1Lboo

Cheers, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]