Subject: [Fot] Back home!

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 18:18:05 -0600

853 miles in 3 days.  That's a lot of driving!  But this year's British 
Motor Club of Utah Memorial Day Run was pretty nice.  The club went to 
Steamboat Springs from Utah.  Unfortunately Karen and I were not in a 
British car, but my Pathfinder.  I have GOT to get a car on the road 
this summer.

An interesting occurance happened in Steamboat.  Sems some fellow was 
downtown, and he saw the line of British cars motoring by.  He tracked 
us down to a burger place, and said hello.  Turns out he was a racer, 
piloting a Porsche back in 1962, '63 back east, primarily Lime Rock. 
His name was, uh, I forgot his first name, but remember his last name 
was Hanger.  Or maybe Hangar, as in airplane.  No, his first name was 
NOT Cliff.  Might have to try and look him up in some old SCCA records 
or some such.  A few of us took a look at his *beautiful* Morgan Plus 8 
he bought new in 1991.  Lovely car!

Anyway, will get to the new list additions soon.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot