Subject: [Fot] Spitfire 1296 header...searching

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 08:47:06 -0400

--===============0426334602355597815==

--000000000000e88be706349f3f59

Amici,

Moving up from the 1147 to a 1296 this summer.  I know this is a long
shot....but does anyone have a spare 1296 header sitting on their parts
shelf?

Joe, have you built any from the Stahl jigs lately?

Also, will be moving the 1147.  Lots of good internals, Venolia, Carrillo,
Calico, Shaftec.  If anyone is interested, please contact us directly.

Cheers,
Dave and Shelby
Spitfire #142

--000000000000e88be706349f3f59
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amici,<div><br></div><div>Moving up from the 1147 to a 129=
6 this summer.=C2=A0 I know this is a long shot....but does anyone have a s=
pare 1296 header sitting on their parts shelf?</div><div><br></div><div>Joe=
, have you built any from the Stahl jigs lately?</div><div><br></div><div>A=
lso, will be moving the 1147.=C2=A0 Lots of good internals, Venolia, Carril=
lo, Calico, Shaftec.=C2=A0 If anyone is interested, please contact us direc=
tly.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Dave and Shelby</div><div>S=
pitfire #142</div></div>

--000000000000e88be706349f3f59--

--===============0426334602355597815==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0426334602355597815==--