Subject: [Fot] "on the cover of Victory Lane"

From: Mike Jackson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 18:09:17 +0000

--===============3690369146046877710==
 boundary="--_NmP-a53085a02a9a8cac-Part_1"

----_NmP-a53085a02a9a8cac-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anybody have a copy of the parody song done decades ago by a handful of =
VSCDA racers
"On the Cover of Victory Lane" done to the tune of "On the Cover of the =
Rolling Stone"?
I loaned my cassette of it to someone years ago and it apparently never =
found its way home.

I heard it years ago done live at dinner on Saturday possibly at Grattan =
one summer.  I'm gonna guess Uncle Jack was involved.  Could Dentinger have=
 been far behind?

Need a reminder of what it sounded like?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?=
v=3D-Ux3-a9RE1Q

Big reward could be involved.  Think I might still have a bent rod or two =
in the attic.

Mike Jackson

----_NmP-a53085a02a9a8cac-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"=
><p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Anybody have a copy of =
the parody song done decades ago by a handful of VSCDA racers</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">"On the Cover of Victory =
Lane" done to the tune of "On the Cover of the Rolling Stone"?</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">I loaned my cassette of it=
 to someone years ago and it apparently never found its way home.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">I heard it years ago done =
live at dinner on Saturday possibly at Grattan one summer.&nbsp; I'm gonna =
guess Uncle Jack was involved.&nbsp; Could Dentinger <span =
style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">have</span><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;"> =
b</span><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">een far behind?</span></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Need a reminder of what it=
 sounded like? &nbsp;<a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?=
v=3D-Ux3-a9RE1Q">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-Ux3-a9RE1Q</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Big reward could be =
involved.&nbsp; Think I might still have a bent rod or two in the attic.=
</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Mike Jackson</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.=
0;">&nbsp;</p></div>
----_NmP-a53085a02a9a8cac-Part_1--

--===============3690369146046877710==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3690369146046877710==--