Subject: [Fot] 1147 stuff

From: Gary Swanson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2025 08:29:16 -0400

--===============5083490941696072420==

--0000000000000463210634b31ec9

Hello Mark,
I would be interested in talking with you about the 1147.  Not sure how to
contact you directly.  My e-mail [email-masked]
Gary

--0000000000000463210634b31ec9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello Mark,<div>I would be interested in talking with you =
about the 1147.=C2=A0 Not sure how to contact you directly.=C2=A0 My e-mail=
=C2=A0<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></d=
iv><div>Gary=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000000463210634b31ec9--

--===============5083490941696072420==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5083490941696072420==--