Subject: [Fot] Videos from VDCA Wild Hare @ VIR last weekend

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 23:44:57 -0500

VIR Wild Hare videos - for those interested

Saturday morning race
I start further back than normal due to still breaking in my engine 
during qualifying.  Get a decent start, have some fun battles including 
with a Honda Civic.
https://youtu.be/TGmw5iZA6xk

Saturday afternoon race
Best race of the weekend for me.  Nice battle with Chuck Gee in his blue 
TR-4.  A co-worker friend, his fiance and their friend stopped by, left 
in some post-race banter between us.
https://youtu.be/mLWYQMjecfc

Sunday afternoon race
The first lap was very interesting, some good dicing for a couple of 
laps then things kind of string out.  Henry is featured in this one for 
a bit.
https://youtu.be/-7FxkxefuIA

A couple of these are still processing up to HD as I post this, but will 
likely be available by the time you click the links.

It was a great weekend.  Got to meet Mark Cook, this was his first 
weekend in his TR-6.  He was blazing fast by the end.  We had a great 
contingent of Triumph races paddocked together in the ghetto.  I talked 
Greg Thompson into coming, sounded like he had a good time, it was 
certainly good hanging out with him and his lovely wife Carol.  Of 
course the usual suspects - Henry and Helen, Mark Wheatley, Leo Oddi 
(defector), Dean Tetterton, etc. Some adult beverages may have been 
consumed and stories told.

Cheers, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]