Subject: [Fot] Intake dealing

From: Tony Garmey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2025 15:00:59 +0000

--===============7103836973654605262==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
	boundary="_000_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_"

--_000_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Think this will take care of any leaks ;-)
Spl cooper valve guide too !

Sent from my iPhone

--_000_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body dir=3D"auto">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Think this will take care of any leaks ;-)</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Spl cooper valve guide too !&nbsp;<br>
<br>
<img id=3D"EC2E55DB-1FB6-4FA0-8D40-E2737FDC9A23" alt=3D"IMG_5100.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:EC2E55DB-1FB6-4FA0-8D40-E2737FDC9A23"></div>
<br id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_--

--_004_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-Description: IMG_5100.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_5100.jpg"; size=140566;
	creation-date="Fri, 11 Apr 2025 15:00:59 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 11 Apr 2025 15:00:59 GMT"
Content-ID: <EC2E55DB-1FB6-4FA0-8D40-E2737FDC9A23>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SA1P220MB165633F4BF87CFCB6C6FB8CBABB62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_--

--===============7103836973654605262==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7103836973654605262==--