Subject: [Fot] The Wild Hare at VIR

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2025 09:33:51 -0400

Another great showing of Triumphs at what many consider the season 
opener at Virginia International Raceway. VDCA put on a stellar show, we 
ran on schedule all weekend and the weekend was dry and for the most 
part sunny.

I finally got my act together and finished all the changes I was 
planning on Old Blue, the ex-Bill Dentinger 1956 TR3, and dragged it 
down south to play. When Tony Drews gets to doing his magic with his 
in-car videos, you will see the fruits of my labor. I took a pretty good 
handling TR3 and transformed it into a monster! That did not deter me, I 
kept trying and found the grass 4 times, right in front of Tony twice! 
As our dear friend uncle jack used to say, I am engineering myself to 
the back of the pack.

Tried a Greg Solow cam for the first time, very impressive indeed! 
Thanks Greg!

Great to spend time with everyone, old friends and new. Can't wait to 
work out the kinks with the TR3 and try again.

Henry Frye
2025 and 2026 KCup chair
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot