Subject: [Fot] Radiators

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 11:58:03 -0400

--===============1844608842107857418==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_4E96E5DA-3480-4062-A0B7-129F3E0DBFC6"

--Apple-Mail=_4E96E5DA-3480-4062-A0B7-129F3E0DBFC6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

someone had asked recently about aluminum radiator sources.  I just had =
a couple made for a sports racer I=E2=80=99m restoring.  After getting a =
quote from Wizard, who has done great work for me before, I choked on =
the price and got three other quotes.  Two were consistent, but the =
third, from Howe Radiators =
(https://howeracing.com/collections/radiators) was literally half the =
price.  I traded a couple of emails, looked at who they are, and figured =
I had to try it.  The new rads showed up today (less than two weeks  =
from ordering) and are excellent craftsmanship.  Totally custom - I sent =
in the old side-pod radiators and they copied them.
I doubt Howe can beat an off-the-shelf product, but if you need anything =
non-stock absolutely consider them.

This was a difference of $1500 from others, to $775 from Howe.  I do not =
see that anything was compromised at all.

NFI.

Scott
'68 Triumph GT6=

--Apple-Mail=_4E96E5DA-3480-4062-A0B7-129F3E0DBFC6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">someone had asked recently about aluminum radiator sources. =
&nbsp;I just had a couple made for a sports racer I=E2=80=99m restoring. =
&nbsp;After getting a quote from Wizard, who has done great work for me =
before, I choked on the price and got three other quotes. &nbsp;Two were =
consistent, but the third, from Howe Radiators (<a =
href=3D"https://howeracing.com/collections/radiators" =
class=3D"">https://howeracing.com/collections/radiators</a>) was =
literally half the price. &nbsp;I traded a couple of emails, looked at =
who they are, and figured I had to try it. &nbsp;The new rads showed up =
today (less than two weeks &nbsp;from ordering) and are <u =
class=3D"">excellent</u> craftsmanship. &nbsp;Totally custom - I sent in =
the old side-pod radiators and they copied them.<div class=3D"">I doubt =
Howe can beat an off-the-shelf product, but if you need anything =
non-stock absolutely consider them.</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">This was a difference of $1500 from =
others, to $775 from Howe. &nbsp;I do not see that anything was =
compromised at all.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">NFI.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">Scott</div><div class=3D"">'68 Triumph =
GT6</div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_4E96E5DA-3480-4062-A0B7-129F3E0DBFC6--

--===============1844608842107857418==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1844608842107857418==--