Subject: [Fot] Fidanza flywheel 172551 for GT6.

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 13:19:53 -0400

--===============6197070852516819989==

--000000000000cc05d806317e6531

Looking for a Fidanza 172551 flywheel for the GT6.  All the usual sources
are backordered.

Anyone have an extra on their parts shelf that they would be willing to
part with?

Thanks, Dave

--000000000000cc05d806317e6531
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Looking for a=C2=A0Fidanza 172551 flywheel for the GT6.=
=C2=A0 All the usual sources are backordered.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><d=
iv dir=3D"auto">Anyone have an extra on their parts shelf that they would b=
e willing to part with?</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">=
Thanks, Dave</div></div>

--000000000000cc05d806317e6531--

--===============6197070852516819989==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6197070852516819989==--