Subject: [Fot] TR4A aluminum radiator

From: Lyman Scherer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 14:11:24 -0700

Our TR4A’s 40 year old aluminum race radiator is junk, too many tube leaks.
Question: will the TR6 aluminum radiator be usable in the TR4? 

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Philip Gott via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 12:47:33 -0500

A TR 250 aluminum radiator bolted right in to my TR4A.  A bit of a plumbing fiddle because the outlets are in a different spot, but not a big hurdle.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 6, 2025, at 7:56 PM, Lyman Scherer via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>