Subject: Re: [Fot] Engine machining

From: Erik Jacobsen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 03:01:18 +0000

--===============8370887406166255037==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR17MB2940BFE1942F424D44938311FAC52DM6PR17MB2940namp_"

--_000_DM6PR17MB2940BFE1942F424D44938311FAC52DM6PR17MB2940namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

No help for the torque plate. I've used Manitowoc Motor Machining previousl=
y and they did okay. Good quality but very slow. They have a new owner that=
 seems to be better.  I currently have JAMR doing my bugeye engine machine =
work. Jerry is the owners name. 815 633 3336 Loves Park IL

Jake

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: Fot <[email-masked]> on behalf of McKearn McKearn via Fot=
 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2025 8:26:12 PM
To: FOT list <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Engine machining

Hi friends.
  I am wondering if anyone has a torque plate I could borrow to get a GT6 b=
lock bored.
Also am looking for a recommendation for a shop somewhere  around my neck o=
f the woods that can bore a six cylinder cam line.  South or central Wiscon=
sin is home for me.
                                Thanks. P.J.

--_000_DM6PR17MB2940BFE1942F424D44938311FAC52DM6PR17MB2940namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">No help for the torque plate. I've used Manitowoc Motor M=
achining previously and they did okay. Good quality but very slow. They hav=
e a new owner that seems to be better.&nbsp; I currently have JAMR doing my=
 bugeye engine machine work. Jerry is the
 owners name. 815 633 3336 Loves Park IL</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Jake</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">Sent from my Verizon, =
Samsung Galaxy smartphone<br>
Get <a href=3D"https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg">Outlook for Android</a></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Fot &lt;fot-bounces@a=
utox.team.net&gt; on behalf of McKearn McKearn via Fot &lt;[email-masked]=
et&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, February 18, 2025 8:26:12 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> FOT list &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Engine machining</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div>Hi friends.<br>
</div>
<div>&nbsp; I am wondering if anyone has a torque plate I could borrow to g=
et a GT6 block bored.&nbsp;</div>
<div>Also am looking for a recommendation for a shop somewhere&nbsp; around=
 my neck of the woods that can bore a six cylinder cam line.&nbsp; South or=
 central Wisconsin is home for me.</div>
<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks. P.J.</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR17MB2940BFE1942F424D44938311FAC52DM6PR17MB2940namp_--

--===============8370887406166255037==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8370887406166255037==--

---

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 00:02:09 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2480889405577779252==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A7_01DB8261.85FF47E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01DB8261.85FF47E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

P.J.

I have a torque plate for a TR6.  If it will work for a GT6, would be happy
to lend to you. 

If anyone can confirm it would work with a GT6, would be great.

Thanks,

Mark Cook

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Erik Jacobsen via
Fot
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2025 10:01 PM
To: McKearn McKearn; FOT list
Subject: Re: [Fot] Engine machining

No help for the torque plate. I've used Manitowoc Motor Machining previously
and they did okay. Good quality but very slow. They have a new owner that
seems to be better.  I currently have JAMR doing my bugeye engine machine
work. Jerry is the owners name. 815 633 3336 Loves Park IL

Jake

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg> 

  _____  

From: Fot <[email-masked]> on behalf of McKearn McKearn via Fot
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2025 8:26:12 PM
To: FOT list <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Engine machining 

Hi friends.

  I am wondering if anyone has a torque plate I could borrow to get a GT6
block bored. 

Also am looking for a recommendation for a shop somewhere  around my neck of
the woods that can bore a six cylinder cam line.  South or central Wisconsin
is home for me.

                                Thanks. P.J.

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01DB8261.85FF47E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>P.J.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I have a torque plate for a TR6.&nbsp; If it will work for a GT6, =
would be happy to lend to you. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>If anyone can confirm it would work with a GT6, would be =
great.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Mark Cook<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Erik =
Jacobsen via Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, February 18, 2025 10:01 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> McKearn McKearn; FOT list<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Fot] =
Engine machining<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>No help =
for the torque plate. I've used Manitowoc Motor Machining previously and =
they did okay. Good quality but very slow. They have a new owner that =
seems to be better.&nbsp; I currently have JAMR doing my bugeye engine =
machine work. Jerry is the owners name. 815 633 3336 Loves Park =
IL<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jake<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div =
id=3Dms-outlook-mobile-signature><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from my =
Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone<br>Get <a =
href=3D"https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg">Outlook for =
Android</a><o:p></o:p></p></div><div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter =
style=3D'text-align:center'><hr size=3D3 width=3D"98%" =
align=3Dcenter></div><div id=3DdivRplyFwdMsg><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'=
>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'=
> Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of McKearn McKearn =
via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, February 18, =
2025 8:26:12 PM<br><b>To:</b> FOT list =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Engine =
machining</span> <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi friends.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; I am wondering if anyone has a torque plate I =
could borrow to get a GT6 block bored.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Also am looking for a recommendation for a shop =
somewhere&nbsp; around my neck of the woods that can bore a six cylinder =
cam line.&nbsp; South or central Wisconsin is home for =
me.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks. =
P.J.<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01DB8261.85FF47E0--

--===============2480889405577779252==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2480889405577779252==--