Subject: [Fot] Carrillo rods

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 14:30:42 -0500

--===============2541677878465463471==

--0000000000006fce17062eac0720

Hi,  Does anyone have a spare carrillo rod for TR3/4 that they would be
interested in selling?    Thank you,  Lorne Fritz

--0000000000006fce17062eac0720
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,=C2=A0 Does anyone have a spare carrillo rod for TR3/4 =
that they would be interested in selling?=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Thank you,=C2=
=A0 Lorne Fritz<br></div>

--0000000000006fce17062eac0720--

--===============2541677878465463471==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2541677878465463471==--