Subject: [Fot] Tow Vehicle for sale

From: Walt Hollowell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 09:15:16 -0700 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00B0_01DB82AE.CAD049D0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01DB82AE.CAD049D0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00B1_01DB82AE.CAD049D0"

------=_NextPart_001_00B1_01DB82AE.CAD049D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello fellow FOT members. I have a wonderful tow vehicle for sale. I am
selling my 2000 Ford Excursion, two wheel drive, with the 7.3 Turbo Diesel
engine in it. This SUV is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Contact me for
specific details. 

Walter Hollowell

Cell 505 362-4350

 

------=_NextPart_001_00B1_01DB82AE.CAD049D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hello fellow FOT members. I =
have a wonderful tow vehicle for sale. I am selling my 2000 Ford =
Excursion, two wheel drive, with the 7.3 Turbo Diesel engine in it. This =
SUV is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Contact me for specific =
details. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Walter =
Hollowell<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Cell 505 =
362-4350<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_00B1_01DB82AE.CAD049D0--

------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01DB82AE.CAD049D0
	name="Excursion 7.3 Turbo Diesel.docx"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Excursion 7.3 Turbo Diesel.docx"

------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01DB82AE.CAD049D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01DB82AE.CAD049D0--