Subject: [Fot] Vintage race map update

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 11:27:28 -0600

--===============8755937995340370585==

--00000000000012b680062df5423c

Added NOLA Motorsports Park as CVAR is racing there this weekend.

If there are any other new tracks with vintage races out there, let me
know.
Cheers, Dave and Shelby

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1vwMVKme7CP38Lw-1MOhdHtvpBMTSCdL-&usp=sharing

--00000000000012b680062df5423c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Added NOLA Motorsports Park as CVAR is racing there this=
=C2=A0weekend.<div><br><div>If there are any other new tracks with vintage =
races out there, let me know.=C2=A0 =C2=A0</div><div>Cheers, Dave and Shelb=
y</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mi=
d=3D1vwMVKme7CP38Lw-1MOhdHtvpBMTSCdL-&amp;usp=3Dsharing">https://www.google=
.com/maps/d/edit?mid=3D1vwMVKme7CP38Lw-1MOhdHtvpBMTSCdL-&amp;usp=3Dsharing<=
/a></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--00000000000012b680062df5423c--

--===============8755937995340370585==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8755937995340370585==--