Subject: [Fot] technical service bulletin re gearbox gears

From: Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2025 08:15:38 +1000

--===============2631294560063220928==

--000000000000fba9e9062ec2728b

folks, im chasing a copy of the Leyland-Triumph technical bulletin from
1972 i think, describing changes to gearbox gears and syncro hubs. I have a
copy , but it's in storage post a recent house move. No luck searching
Google. any help appreciated. thanks.
Terry (australia)

--000000000000fba9e9062ec2728b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><span class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:mo=
nospace">folks, im chasing a copy of the Leyland-Triumph technical bulletin=
=C2=A0from 1972 i think, describing changes to gearbox gears and syncro hub=
s. I have a copy , but it&#39;s in storage post a recent house move. No luc=
k searching Google. any help appreciated. thanks.</span><br clear=3D"all"><=
/div><div><span class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:monospace">Ter=
ry (australia)</span></div></div>

--000000000000fba9e9062ec2728b--

--===============2631294560063220928==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2631294560063220928==--