Subject: [Fot] WTD:TR6 oil pump screen

From: Tony Garmey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 16:30:24 +0000

--===============1311551553280688583==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
	boundary="_000_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_"

--_000_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi All :-)
Anyone have just the oil pick up screen kicking around ?

TIA
Tony

[TR6 oil pump - Google Search.jpeg]

Sent from my iPhone

--_000_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body dir=3D"auto">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi All :-)</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone have just the oil pick up screen kicking around ?</=
div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">TIA&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Tony<br>
<br>
<img id=3D"C858FD0A-4057-4271-9178-F9BC6FD7260E" alt=3D"TR6 oil pump - Goog=
le Search.jpeg" src=3D"cid:C858FD0A-4057-4271-9178-F9BC6FD7260E"></div>
<br id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_--

--_004_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-Description: TR6 oil pump - Google Search.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="TR6 oil pump - Google Search.jpeg";
	size=103075; creation-date="Tue, 21 Jan 2025 16:30:24 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 21 Jan 2025 16:30:24 GMT"
Content-ID: <C858FD0A-4057-4271-9178-F9BC6FD7260E>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SA1P220MB16567C9FEFC86000A2BB8BD4ABE62SA1P220MB1656NAMP_--

--===============1311551553280688583==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1311551553280688583==--

---

From: Anthony Parker via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 22:30:20 +0000

--===============5954564863913155378==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_005_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_
	boundary="_000_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_"

--_000_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I happen to have one of those on my dining table.

Anthony Parker, Mechanical Engineer
________________________________
From: Fot <[email-masked]> on behalf of Tony Garmey via Fot <fo=
[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 11:30:24 AM
To: Triumph FOT <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] WTD:TR6 oil pump screen

Hi All :-)

TIA
Tony

Sent from my iPhone

--_000_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div dir=3D"ltr">I happen to have one of those on my dining table.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><img id=3D"id-50024B54-4D8C-4894-B072-C3849E3B1EFD" src=3D=
"cid:50024B54-4D8C-4894-B072-C3849E3B1EFD" alt=3D"processed-BE482CE5-41EA-4=
555-BB56-26244FCB4AE0.jpeg" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div><br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction:ltr">Anthony Parker, Mechanical Engineer </div>
</div>
</div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Fot &lt;fot-bounces@a=
utox.team.net&gt; on behalf of Tony Garmey via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&g=
t;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, January 21, 2025 11:30:24 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Triumph FOT &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Fot] WTD:TR6 oil pump screen</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi All :-)</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone have just the oil pick up screen kicking around ?</=
div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">TIA&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Tony<br>
<br>
<img id=3D"x_C858FD0A-4057-4271-9178-F9BC6FD7260E" alt=3D"TR6 oil pump - Go=
ogle Search.jpeg" src=3D"cid:C858FD0A-4057-4271-9178-F9BC6FD7260E"></div>
<br id=3D"x_lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_--

--_005_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_
Content-Description: TR6 oil pump - Google Search.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="TR6 oil pump - Google Search.jpeg";
	size=103075; creation-date="Tue, 21 Jan 2025 16:30:24 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 22 Jan 2025 22:25:17 GMT"
Content-ID: <C858FD0A-4057-4271-9178-F9BC6FD7260E>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_
	name="processed-BE482CE5-41EA-4555-BB56-26244FCB4AE0.jpeg"
Content-Description: processed-BE482CE5-41EA-4555-BB56-26244FCB4AE0.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="processed-BE482CE5-41EA-4555-BB56-26244FCB4AE0.jpeg"; size=2752662;
	creation-date="Wed, 22 Jan 2025 22:30:00 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 22 Jan 2025 22:30:00 GMT"
Content-ID: <50024B54-4D8C-4894-B072-C3849E3B1EFD>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_MN0PR84MB38671C3772BC2D0D215ABBFDD7E12MN0PR84MB3867NAMP_--

--===============5954564863913155378==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5954564863913155378==--