Subject: [Fot] Get ready for the Kastner Cup at Lime Rock!

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 07:32:32 -0500

Today being the first day of many that I woke up to an outside temp is 
not a negative number, I think this is a fine time to share some more 
about the Kastner Cup race coming this fall at Lime Rock Park!

Many people have been reaching out to me with questions and to inform me 
of their intention to run with us, so I put together a quick spreadsheet 
of those who have contacted me, and those that I presume are coming. My 
list at the moment is over 40 Triumphs and Triumph powered Specials, and 
it seems every week or so another racer reaches out and gets added to 
the list. I believe we are in for a real treat!

One of our guys asked me if I knew of any good in-car video I could 
share. I perused youTube and was delighted to see that none other than 
Peter Krause had posted a couple of laps from last year's Historic 
Festival in his Fiat X19. Peter is a very well-known professional 
driving coach out of Virginia, and for him to share this video showing 
us what it looks like to drive Lime Rock in a small-bore production car 
could not have come at a better time. I suggest anybody with no seat 
time at Lime Rock take a look, although I will say Peter makes it look 
easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq09PWPpstk

See you at the track!

Henry Frye
2025 and 2026 KCup chair
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: kekjacobsen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 14:19:03 -0600

--===============7719641516042112335==

----_com.samsung.android.email_2160746598422050
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2160746598422050
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2160746598422050--

--===============7719641516042112335==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7719641516042112335==--