Subject: [Fot] Kastner 2025

From: Dave Riddle via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 18:46:34 +0000

--===============0842806260539295378==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SN7PR14MB7043C72236E0A3669D7D5809B5E32SN7PR14MB7043namp_"

--_000_SN7PR14MB7043C72236E0A3669D7D5809B5E32SN7PR14MB7043namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We understand there is a limit on the number of cars allowed on Track at Li=
merock. Has that limit for the Kastner already been reached? If there is st=
ill room we would register now. Since we would be coming from AZ we want to=
 make sure such a long haul would not be in vain.

Note, we will not be bringing the BajaTR3 as she is getting prepared to ret=
urn to run the 60th Anniversary Mexican 1000 in 2027. Instead we will be br=
inging a TR4 that has been a Racecar since 1965.

Sent from my Mobile Device there could be misspellings.

Dave Riddle
602.692.5276

--_000_SN7PR14MB7043C72236E0A3669D7D5809B5E32SN7PR14MB7043namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">We understand there is a limit on the number of cars allo=
wed on Track at Limerock. Has that limit for the Kastner already been reach=
ed? If there is still room we would register now. Since we would be coming =
from AZ we want to make sure such
 a long haul would not be in vain.&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Note, we will not be bringing the BajaTR3 as she is getti=
ng prepared to return to run the 60th Anniversary Mexican 1000 in 2027. Ins=
tead we will be bringing a TR4 that has been a Racecar since 1965.</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">
<div><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Sent from my Mobile Device there could be misspellings.</=
div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Dave Riddle</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">602.692.5276</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SN7PR14MB7043C72236E0A3669D7D5809B5E32SN7PR14MB7043namp_--

--===============0842806260539295378==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0842806260539295378==--