Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner 2025

From: Robert Lang via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 22:24:53 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3175544127693568211==
	boundary="----=_Part_4200300_1822886961.1737757493335"

------=_Part_4200300_1822886961.1737757493335
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves here - near as I can tell, registratio=
n isn't open for the Vintage Festival yet. At this point, just letting Henr=
y know you're going to be there is probably the best you can do.
Regards,Bob Lang

    On Friday, January 24, 2025 at 03:01:31 PM EST, Dave Riddle via Fot <fo=
[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
  We understand there is a limit on the number of cars allowed on Track at =
Limerock. Has that limit for the Kastner already been reached? If there is =
still room we would register now. Since we would be coming from AZ we want =
to make sure such a long haul would not be in vain.=C2=A0
Note, we will not be bringing the BajaTR3 as she is getting prepared to ret=
urn to run the 60th Anniversary Mexican 1000 in 2027. Instead we will be br=
inging a TR4 that has been a Racecar since 1965.
Sent from my Mobile Device there could be misspellings.
Dave Riddle602.692.5276_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
@yahoo.com

 =20
------=_Part_4200300_1822886961.1737757493335
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp41d7b8ccyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves here - near as I can tell, registration isn't open for the Vintage Festival yet. At this point, just letting Henry know you're going to be there is probably the best you can do.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Regards,</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Bob Lang<br></div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="ydp736b8987yahoo_quoted_7941001241" class="ydp736b8987yahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                        On Friday, January 24, 2025 at 03:01:31 PM EST, Dave Riddle via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                    </div>
                    <div><br></div>
                    <div><br></div>

                <div><div id="ydp736b8987yiv1593568349">

<div>
<div>We understand there is a limit on the number of cars allowed on Track at Limerock. Has that limit for the Kastner already been reached? If there is still room we would register now. Since we would be coming from AZ we want to make sure such
 a long haul would not be in vain.&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Note, we will not be bringing the BajaTR3 as she is getting prepared to return to run the 60th Anniversary Mexican 1000 in 2027. Instead we will be bringing a TR4 that has been a Racecar since 1965.</div>
<div id="ydp736b8987yiv1593568349ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Sent from my Mobile Device there could be misspellings.</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Dave Riddle</div>
<div>602.692.5276</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>_______________________________________________<br><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_4200300_1822886961.1737757493335--

--===============3175544127693568211==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3175544127693568211==--

---

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 07:27:46 -0500

--===============2815758295952772811==
 boundary="=_176d9e6accb6eee1a90ce3b3f88b2416"

--=_176d9e6accb6eee1a90ce3b3f88b2416
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
 format=flowed

I alluded to my spreadsheet detailing who is intending to run the Lime
Rock Kastner Cup, and I would like to firm this list up now. If you are
intending on racing with us in the Kastner Cup at Lime Rock over Labor
Day weekend, could you please respond to me OFF LIST so I can verify
your entry on the spreadsheet? Most appreciated! Those of you who have
emailed me about the race over the past month or so do not need to reply
again. I will share the list as soon as it seems to be fully populated. 

Nobody is getting turned away because we brought too many cars! If we
get too many runners, we will adapt and make it work.  

Also, expect registration to be open in a couple weeks. I urge everyone
to register as soon as possible, that will help everyone involved. 

Cheers.

Henry Frye
KCup Chair - 2025 and 2026
[email-masked]

On 2025-01-24 17:24, Robert Lang via Fot wrote:

> We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves here - near as I can tell, registration isn't open for the Vintage Festival yet. At this point, just letting Henry know you're going to be there is probably the best you can do. 
> 
> Regards, 
> Bob Lang 
> 
> On Friday, January 24, 2025 at 03:01:31 PM EST, Dave Riddle via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> 
> We understand there is a limit on the number of cars allowed on Track at Limerock. Has that limit for the Kastner already been reached? If there is still room we would register now. Since we would be coming from AZ we want to make sure such a long haul would not be in vain.  
> 
> Note, we will not be bringing the BajaTR3 as she is getting prepared to return to run the 60th Anniversary Mexican 1000 in 2027. Instead we will be bringing a TR4 that has been a Racecar since 1965. 
> 
> Dave Riddle 
> 602.692.5276
--=_176d9e6accb6eee1a90ce3b3f88b2416
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3DUTF-8" /></head><body style=3D'font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana,Gen=
eva,sans-serif'>
<p>I alluded to my spreadsheet detailing who is intending to run the Lime R=
ock Kastner Cup, and I would like to firm this list up now. If you are inte=
nding on racing with us in the Kastner Cup at Lime Rock over Labor Day week=
end, could you please respond to me OFF LIST so I can verify your entry on =
the spreadsheet? Most appreciated! Those of you who have emailed me about t=
he race over the past month or so do not need to reply again. I will share =
the list as soon as it seems to be fully populated.&nbsp;</p>
<p>Nobody is getting turned away because we brought too many cars! If we ge=
t too many runners, we will adapt and make it work.&nbsp;</p>
<p>Also, expect registration to be open in a couple weeks. I urge everyone =
to register as soon as possible, that will help everyone involved.</p>
<p>Cheers.</p>
<div id=3D"signature">&nbsp;</div>
<p>Henry Frye<br />KCup Chair - 2025 and 2026<br /><a href=3D"mailto:yellow=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br /><br /></p>
<p id=3D"reply-intro">On 2025-01-24 17:24, Robert Lang via Fot wrote:</p>
<blockquote type=3D"cite" style=3D"padding: 0 0.4em; border-left: #1010ff 2=
px solid; margin: 0">
<div id=3D"replybody1">
<div class=3D"v1ydp41d7b8ccyahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family: Helvetic=
a Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves here - near as I can t=
ell, registration isn't open for the Vintage Festival yet. At this point, j=
ust letting Henry know you're going to be there is probably the best you ca=
n do.</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Regards,</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Bob Lang</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div id=3D"v1ydp736b8987yahoo_quoted_7941001241" class=3D"v1ydp736b8987yaho=
o_quoted">
<div style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; color: #26282a;">
<div>On Friday, January 24, 2025 at 03:01:31 PM EST, Dave Riddle via Fot &l=
t;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>
<div id=3D"v1ydp736b8987yiv1593568349">
<div>
<div>We understand there is a limit on the number of cars allowed on Track =
at Limerock. Has that limit for the Kastner already been reached? If there =
is still room we would register now. Since we would be coming from AZ we wa=
nt to make sure such a long haul would not be in vain.&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Note, we will not be bringing the BajaTR3 as she is getting prepared t=
o return to run the 60th Anniversary Mexican 1000 in 2027. Instead we will =
be bringing a TR4 that has been a Racecar since 1965.</div>
<div id=3D"v1ydp736b8987yiv1593568349ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Sent from my Mobile Device there could be misspellings.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Dave Riddle</div>
<div>602.692.5276</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</blockquote>
</body></html>

--=_176d9e6accb6eee1a90ce3b3f88b2416--

--===============2815758295952772811==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2815758295952772811==--