Subject: [Fot] Blueprint data for 1296 block

From: "JS Performance Motoring, LLC via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2024 19:22:25 -0500

--===============2200376650040255525==

--000000000000096ba1062907b6e8

Amici,
Is anyone aware of a source for blueprint data for a 1296 small journal
block?

Nomial bore spacing?

Bore centerline offset from crankshaft axis?

Thanks,

Jason

--000000000000096ba1062907b6e8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Amici,<div dir=3D"auto">Is anyone aware of a source for b=
lueprint data for a 1296 small journal block?</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></=
div><div dir=3D"auto">Nomial bore spacing?</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div=
><div dir=3D"auto">Bore centerline offset from crankshaft axis?</div><div d=
ir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks,=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto=
"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Jason=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000096ba1062907b6e8--

--===============2200376650040255525==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2200376650040255525==--