Subject: [Fot] Calendar Invite, please ignore

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 08:38:08 -0500

--===============2369849380784213076==

--00000000000046ab3806285dc732

Amici, I added the 2026 Kastner Cup to my Google calendar and it sent a
bounce back invite to FoT.

Please ignore and delete.  My apologies for the SPAM!

For planning purposes, Father's Day in 2026 falls on Sunday June 21.

Cheers, Dave

--00000000000046ab3806285dc732
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amici, I added the 2026 Kastner Cup to my Google=C2=A0cale=
ndar and it sent a bounce back invite to FoT.<div><br></div><div>Please ign=
ore and delete.=C2=A0 My apologies=C2=A0for the SPAM!</div><div><br></div><=
div>For planning purposes, Father&#39;s Day in 2026 falls on Sunday June 21=
.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers, Dave</div></div>

--00000000000046ab3806285dc732--

--===============2369849380784213076==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2369849380784213076==--