Subject: [Fot] Merry Christmas !!

From: robertten1--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 12:03:38 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_6917357_1656355356.1735128218960
	boundary="----=_Part_6917356_1031295315.1735128218928"

------=_Part_6917356_1031295315.1735128218928
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

------=_Part_6917356_1031295315.1735128218928
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_6917356_1031295315.1735128218928--

------=_Part_6917357_1656355356.1735128218960
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="=?UTF-8?b?MjAyNDEyMjFfMTQzMzM4LmpwZw==?="
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_6917357_1656355356.1735128218960
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_Part_6917357_1656355356.1735128218960--

---

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 08:30:51 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5418869218556615673==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001E_01DB56A7.4ED2B300"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01DB56A7.4ED2B300
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Merry Christmas to all and your families, and have a happy 2025!

=20

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of robertten1--- =
via Fot
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2024 7:04 AM
To: FOT Triumph
Subject: [Fot] Merry Christmas !!

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01DB56A7.4ED2B300
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Merry Christmas to all and your families, and have a happy =
2025!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>robertten1--- via Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, December 25, 2024 =
7:04 AM<br><b>To:</b> FOT Triumph<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Merry =
Christmas !!<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></=
p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001E_01DB56A7.4ED2B300--

--===============5418869218556615673==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5418869218556615673==--