Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Group 44 type wind screen? - follow up.

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 12:04:22 -0500

All,

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Just to let you know, I found a
Group 44 windscreen thanks to Mark Snay.  Much appreciated!

Ted, for the group, any update on your oven and when you might be able to
produce more screens?

Thanks!

Mark Cook

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Cook [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2024 3:55 PM
To: Friends of Triumph Group Email
Subject: TR6 Group 44 type wind screen?

Trying to source a TR6 Group 44 type wind screen - mine is cracked.   I
checked with TSI a few months ago and he needed at least 5 orders to make
some new ones.  Also, checked with Aircraft Windshield Co, and they have the
mold for Spitfires, but not TR6's and would need the original to make a
mold.   Have an email into Huffaker Motorsport as well.  Any other sources I
should check?

Thanks,

Mark Cook

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot