Subject: [Fot] TR6 Group 44 type front air dam?

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 12:07:44 -0500

OK. Next part question.  Anyone know where I can pick up or have made a
Group 44 type front air dam?

Thanks,

Mark Cook

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Charly via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 14:08:34 -0600

--=_fa5be4b196920537546fd76936685d94
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There were at least 2 styles....  and sometimes none.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Sat 30/11/24  9:07 AM , Mark Cook via Fot [email-masked] sent:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> fot@autox.
> team.net
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.htmlArchive: http://autox.team.net/arc=
hive
> http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/fot/ch
> [email-masked]
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=_fa5be4b196920537546fd76936685d94
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="25492.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="25492.jpg"; 

--=_fa5be4b196920537546fd76936685d94
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="71_Triumph_TR6_DV_05_HH_01.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="71_Triumph_TR6_DV_05_HH_01.jpg"; 

--=_fa5be4b196920537546fd76936685d94
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="am4.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="am4.jpg"; 

--=_fa5be4b196920537546fd76936685d94
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--=_fa5be4b196920537546fd76936685d94--

---

From: Charly via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 14:13:02 -0600

--=_796011b424c0ffc2896cf180b48d6068
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The later one looks pretty basic, easy to make.
Charly Mitchel=20
TR6 #44

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/389997464096284/

hive
t/mailman/options/fot/ch
> [email-masked]

--=_796011b424c0ffc2896cf180b48d6068
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="Group%2044%20TR6.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Group%2044%20TR6.jpg"; 

--=_796011b424c0ffc2896cf180b48d6068
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--=_796011b424c0ffc2896cf180b48d6068--

---

From: Charly via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 14:32:31 -0600

oops, forgot the earlier style.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Sat 30/11/24  9:07 AM , Mark Cook via Fot [email-masked] sent:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.htmlArchive: http://autox.team.net/archive
> http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/ch
> [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
>

---

From: Charly via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 14:42:15 -0600

--=_b57ebabfb215401596a61c218fe41483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

> On Sat 30/11/24  9:07 AM , Mark Cook via Fot fot@autox.
> team.net sent:> OK. Next part question.  Anyone know where I can
> pick up or have made a> Group 44 type front air dam?
> >=20
> > Thanks,
> >=20
> > Mark Cook
> >=20
> >=20
> >
> _______________________________________________> fot@autox.> team.net
> > http://www.fot-racing.com> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.htmlArchi=
ve:
> http://autox.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscri=
be/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/ch> arly
> @mitchelplumbing.com>=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=_b57ebabfb215401596a61c218fe41483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="5731_147442344072_138967114072_3293846_5075127_n.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="5731_147442344072_138967114072_3293846_5075127_n.jpg"; 

--=_b57ebabfb215401596a61c218fe41483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="Group 44's Photos - Wall Photos  Facebook.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Group 44's Photos - Wall Photos  Facebook.jpg"; 

--=_b57ebabfb215401596a61c218fe41483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="5731_147448954072_138967114072_3293948_7706478_n.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="5731_147448954072_138967114072_3293948_7706478_n.jpg"; 

--=_b57ebabfb215401596a61c218fe41483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--=_b57ebabfb215401596a61c218fe41483--