Subject: [Fot] FOT change of email

From: William Redinger via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2024 11:50:04 -0500

--===============3952250918660029341==

--000000000000f5278b0624d73668

Mark,
Please change my email address to [email-masked]  it was
[email-masked].

Thanks,
Bill Redinger

--000000000000f5278b0624d73668
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Mark,<div dir=3D"auto">Please change my email address to =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=C2=A0 it was=
 <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.=C2=A0</div><=
div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks,</div><div dir=3D"auto"=
>Bill Redinger</div></div>

--000000000000f5278b0624d73668--

--===============3952250918660029341==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3952250918660029341==--