Subject: [Fot] Alloy water pump pulley

From: Dean Tetterton via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 16:07:39 -0400

--===============1610822298165654526==

--000000000000e7c5a106258f0592

I have a narrow belt conversion on my TR4 and the alloy water pump pulley
has broken. Does anybody have an alloy pulley they don't need? I don't want
to
buy a complete kit. None of the suppliers I have checked sell just the
pulley.
Let me know if you have one to sell.

Dean Tetterton
804-683-6330
[email-masked]

--000000000000e7c5a106258f0592
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a narrow belt conversion on my TR4 and the alloy wa=
ter pump pulley<div>has broken. Does anybody have an alloy pulley they don&=
#39;t need? I don&#39;t want to</div><div>buy a complete kit. None of the s=
uppliers I have checked sell just the pulley.</div><div>Let me know if you =
have one to sell.</div><div><br></div><div>Dean Tetterton</div><div>804-683=
-6330</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
m</a></div><div>=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000e7c5a106258f0592--

--===============1610822298165654526==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1610822298165654526==--