Subject: [Fot] 69 TR6 racecar

From: Charly via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 21:56:32 -0500

--=_b4daf0c7af3a14001103319d1e8ef8c2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Foter's et al;
I have my '69 TR6 racecar up for sale.   I've raced it for 21 years, won 6-=
1st place, 3-2nd place & 3-3rd place  class wins with it.
I raced 136 vents in it and it has been a very good car. =20
 https://youtu.be/otJ4l36ZzCU?si=3DVWfQaEjpSiBQd9MX
here are the details:

Raced since 2003, earlier history back to 86
Fresh motor, roller rockers, 12:1 CR, D9 cam, forged crankshaft, aluminum o=
il pan, 6-3-1 header
Close ratio 4 speed, Tilton clutch, lightened steel flywheel, API dampener,=
 aluminum water pump housing
Aluminum front and rear bear plates, aluminum radiator, spin on oil filter,=
 SS hoses, oil cooler
Reinforced chassis, 3.70 diff with Trans-X LSD, Corvair axels, aluminum bra=
ke drums, slotted drilled rotors
Chassis: Reinforced rack mounts Reinforced lower control arm mounts Roll ba=
r mounts
Gusseted at swing arm mounts Reinforced differential mounts Boxed shock mou=
nt crossmember
On-board fire supression system
Suspension: Quick steering rack solid rack mounts XJ6 upper balljoint
Goodparts lower fulcrum mount lowered front springs adjustable front shocks=
 w/poly bushings
GoodParts front anti-sway bar Poly bushings upper and lower control arms
Adjustable rear swing arm mounts Poly bushing swing arm Adjustable Armstron=
g rear shocks w/poly bushings
Corvair rear stub axels 2-7/8=E2=80=9D rear wheel studs Lowered rear spring=
s
GoodParts adjusatble rear anti-Sway bar 3.70 Tran-X differential, spare 4.1=
0 differential included
Solid poly diff mount
Brakes: Drilled/slotted front rotors Porterfield R-4 pads Strengthened fron=
t axel stubs
Aluminum front hubs 2-7/8=E2=80=9D front wheel studs Copper heat sinks on c=
alipers
Air duct from front apron Finned aluminum rear drums 7/8=E2=80=9D rear brak=
e wheel cylinders
Porterfield R-4 relined rear shoes Braided SS hoses, front & rear
Engine: Original block Farnadon billet crank, lightened, 50 lbs
Max Speed rods .020 pistons, assemblies balanced to 1 gram
ARP rod bolts Goodparts ATI damper Aluminum front and rear bear plates
Aluminum water pump housing D9 cam from Delta Cams Vernier adjustable cam s=
procket
2 piece Goodparts timing cover, for adjustment Bastuck cast aluminum finned=
 oil pan
Shaved head 3.31 inches thick, est CR 12:1 ARP head bolts
Gas flowed large intake and exhaust valves High lift dual valve springs
Roller rocker arms, 1.65:1 Aluminum valve cover Lightened steel flywheel w/=
ARP bolts
Lucas Sport Coil Pertronix rev limiter
Spin-on oil filter adaptor w/K&N filter
Cooling: Wizard aluminum radiator, stock mounts Electric fan
GoodParts aluminum radiator shroud 13 row oil cooler w/SS braided hoses
Fuel: Triple Weber carbs, Italian made Cold air duct from radiator shroud
Double ended fuel pump Wix cartridge style fuel filter
1 liter swirl tank FuelSafe fuel bladder in stock tank and location
Holley fuel pressure regulator with gauge
Clutch: Tilton 7 =C2=BC clutch Tilton T.O. bearing w/custom sleeve
Adjustable clutch slave cylinder pushrod Braided SS hose
Metal transmission tunnel, TR3
Exhaust
6-3-1 heat coated Goodparts header straight thru dual exhaust
removable glass pack dual muffler

https://feature.vintagetriumphregister.org/classifieds-3/place-ad/?step=3Df=
inish&listing_id=3D2231&transaction_id=3D010362d17b70b679bccc1f8f8d5aec81

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1043530500459756   https://www.fa=
cebook.com/marketplace/item/468179549302966

https://www.triumphexp.com/forum/buy-sell-and-trade-forum.5/1969-tr6-raceca=
r.2039041/
--=_b4daf0c7af3a14001103319d1e8ef8c2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="1405097978716.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="1405097978716.jpg"; 

--=_b4daf0c7af3a14001103319d1e8ef8c2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name="1400863090046.jpg"; 
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="1400863090046.jpg"; 

--=_b4daf0c7af3a14001103319d1e8ef8c2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--=_b4daf0c7af3a14001103319d1e8ef8c2--