Subject: [Fot] Spitfire header options

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 10:14:34 -0400

--===============5186829489325706054==

--0000000000005ca8670623065c2f

The racing season is winding down up here in the Northeast and I'm looking
over the car. The Stahl header I put on years ago, one of the 1st ones from
Joe Siam after he bought the tooling and started making them, is showing
it's age.

When I spoke to Joe 2 years ago about a replacement, he didn't seem very
interested in making just one. Now that it looks like he's almost
completely retired, I'm looking for plan B.

When I was racing the car in SCCA prod, I used both a Tri-Y or 4-2-1
configurations. I don't see Tri-Ys around any more but there are a couple
of 4-2-1 styles available.

Any suggestions or sources for my winter project of a new header?

thanks
mike h

--0000000000005ca8670623065c2f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The racing season is winding down up here in the Northeast=
 and I&#39;m looking over the car. The Stahl header I put on years ago, one=
 of the 1st ones from Joe Siam after he bought the tooling and started maki=
ng them, is showing it&#39;s age.<div><br></div><div>When I spoke to Joe 2 =
years ago about a replacement, he didn&#39;t seem very interested in making=
 just one. Now that it looks like he&#39;s almost completely=C2=A0retired, =
I&#39;m looking for plan B.</div><div><br></div><div>When=C2=A0I was racing=
 the car in SCCA prod, I used both a Tri-Y or 4-2-1 configurations. I don&#=
39;t see Tri-Ys around any more but there are a couple of 4-2-1 styles avai=
lable.</div><div><br></div><div>Any suggestions or sources for my winter pr=
oject=C2=A0of a new header?</div><div><br></div><div>thanks</div><div>mike =
h</div></div>

--0000000000005ca8670623065c2f--

--===============5186829489325706054==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5186829489325706054==--