Subject: [Fot] 2025 vintage racing season

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 07:55:06 -0400

We just ran the 2024 Lime Rock Historics, the site of our 2025 Kastner 
Cup! We had a fabulous weekend, and our Triumph drivers did us proud. I 
am looking forward to working with Paul King and Skip Barber to make 
next year's Kastner Cup weekend an event to remember! Stay tuned for the 
details, but plan now on coming to the northwest hills of Connecticut 
next Labor Day weekend!

Ready to see what Triumph torque is capable of at Lime Rock Park?

https://youtu.be/_VK7GJS2of4

More great news, we are working with our good friend Jim Dolan and the 
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix folks on adding a great feature for us, a 
Triumph/MG Challenge race! The PVGP hosts a race weekend at PittRace, a 
world class track just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the site of 
the Kastner Cup races in both 2018 and 2022. More details to follow as 
we work out the small stuff, Marty Sukey will be heading the charge for 
us. But the basics are in place, we will run with our regular run 
groups, plus get at least one, possibly two extra sessions to race for 
bragging rights against our MG friends! Assuming we get the support we 
expect, this should become an annual feature of this great event. More 
track time for no extra entry fee at a premier track, it doesn't get any 
better than that! Many thanks to Jim Dolan for making this happen for 
us!!!

It looks like 2025 is shaping up to be a great season for Triumphs!

Henry Frye
2025 Kastner Cup Co-chair
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot