Subject: [Fot] New Member

From: Doug Mitchell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 08:37:44 -0400

--===============9018022203457551189==

--000000000000cd2de10622a06cad

Amici,

I  currently at the Empire, Michigan Hill Climb. There is a competitor with
a Supercharged Morgan +4 with a TR-4 engine. His name is Scott Lankton.
Please welcome him to our group. His email is included above. I'll let him
introduce himself.

Regards,
Doug Mitchell
[email-masked]

--000000000000cd2de10622a06cad
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Amici,</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"=
auto">I=C2=A0 currently at the Empire, Michigan Hill Climb. There is a comp=
etitor with a Supercharged Morgan +4 with a TR-4 engine. His name is Scott =
Lankton. Please welcome him to our group. His email is included above. I&#3=
9;ll let him introduce himself.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div data-smartma=
il=3D"gmail_signature">Regards,<br>Doug Mitchell<br><a href=3D"mailto:dbm.s=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--000000000000cd2de10622a06cad--

--===============9018022203457551189==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============9018022203457551189==--