Subject: [Fot] TR4 Carrillo rods

From: Bob Kramer Gmail via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 17:42:40 -0500

--Apple-Mail-F5B03E4F-AC5E-4603-801C-3F763AE5DCDB
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My long time machinist is retiring. As he cleans out his shop he has found T=
R parts that I brought to him to work on and occasionally reject. I picked u=
p a few boxes of parts and in it was a rejected set of Carrillo rods. One is=
 cracked and another has some impact damage from a blow up. If anyone needs o=
ne or two, or has one or two maybe we can put these to work?

--Apple-Mail-F5B03E4F-AC5E-4603-801C-3F763AE5DCDB
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=AC7845A6-7A12-4EF0-A872-9341728DCD7D-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-F5B03E4F-AC5E-4603-801C-3F763AE5DCDB
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You only get one chance at life, make it a TRIUMPH.
--Apple-Mail-F5B03E4F-AC5E-4603-801C-3F763AE5DCDB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-F5B03E4F-AC5E-4603-801C-3F763AE5DCDB--