Subject: Re: [Fot] Search

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2024 11:18:58 -0600

On 7/17/24 7:43 PM, McKearn McKearn via Fot wrote:
> Hi.
> Can someone tell me if/how we can search this board for topics discussed ?

The searchable archive is listed in the footer of every message,
  http://autox.team.net/archive.  It may or may not be helpful, as it is 
currently some ancient software held together with bubble gum and duct 
tape.  I would really like to update it, get something more modern and 
more robust, but not quite sure what to use.  Good luck with the old 
system, though, hope it helps.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2024 14:03:48 -0400

Actually,

There is a specific search page which will allow you to input a search
string.  Though almost DOS like compared to Windows 11, it does work.

http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/html/fot/

How to use it:

http://autox.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?idxname=fot

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark Bradakis via
Fot
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2024 1:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Search

mjb.

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]