Subject: [Fot] A type overdrive parts

From: Chuck Gee via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 22:18:03 -0400

--Apple-Mail-FA318FE3-2C3D-4FAA-AEB9-34E957D8D0C5
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello all,

I=E2=80=99ve got a mostly complete A type overdrive that I=E2=80=99d like to=
 try on my TR4A.  Most everything inside looks really good, but it is missin=
g some parts.  I=E2=80=99ve circled the parts I need in the following pictur=
e:

--Apple-Mail-FA318FE3-2C3D-4FAA-AEB9-34E957D8D0C5
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=4FBD66AE-D712-42D8-8FE0-9D1BF5841E5F-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-FA318FE3-2C3D-4FAA-AEB9-34E957D8D0C5
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The parts I need are the accumulator springs (44), the solenoid bracket, sol=
enoid, actuating lever, etc (55-59a and 62), the pump cam (4), and the sprin=
g set (64).  Does anyone have a spare junk overdrive unit that would have th=
ese parts or the parts themselves that they would be willing to part with?

I realize I should probably buy new springs and solenoid anyway, but I thoug=
ht I would ask first.

Thanks,

Chuck=

--Apple-Mail-FA318FE3-2C3D-4FAA-AEB9-34E957D8D0C5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-FA318FE3-2C3D-4FAA-AEB9-34E957D8D0C5--