Subject: [Fot] New Members

From: Doug Mitchell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 13:04:07 -0400

--===============8043686519744207791==

--000000000000d883d906178fb579

New TR-6 Racers at VSCDA school this weekend. They bought Allen
Watchco's(sp)
car number 6, red.

Please welcome Jaime Horner, [email-masked] and Jim Koktavy,
[email-masked].

Jim is racing a Griffith and Jaime has the TR-6.

Regards,
Doug Mitchell
[email-masked]

--000000000000d883d906178fb579
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>New TR-6 Racers at VSCDA school this weekend. They b=
ought Allen Watchco&#39;s(sp)</div><div dir=3D"auto">car number 6, red.</di=
v><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Please welcome Jaime Horner=
, <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> and Jim Ko=
ktavy, <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.</div><div di=
r=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Jim is racing a Griffith and Jaime h=
as the TR-6.</div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Re=
gards,<br>Doug Mitchell<br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">dbm.sp=
[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--000000000000d883d906178fb579--

--===============8043686519744207791==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8043686519744207791==--