Subject: [Fot] New member

From: Doug Mitchell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 12:32:10 -0400

--===============2744327448752380709==

--000000000000e735f806195df107

Please welcome Kevin Kral with a 1963 Spitfire 4 that has been raced since
the '60s. His email is [email-masked].

He has owned it since 2010 and is working in a SCCA license.

Regards,
Doug Mitchell
[email-masked]

--000000000000e735f806195df107
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Please welcome Kevin Kral with a 1963 Spitfire 4 tha=
t has been raced since the &#39;60s. His email is <a href=3D"mailto:kevinjk=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><=
div dir=3D"auto">He has owned it since 2010 and is working in a SCCA licens=
e.</div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Regards,<br>=
Doug Mitchell<br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">dbm.spitfire@gma=
il.com</a></div></div>

--000000000000e735f806195df107--

--===============2744327448752380709==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2744327448752380709==--