Subject: [Fot] TR6 body panels

From: Walt Hollowell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:38:58 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3718995957756247248==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0103_01DA7EA9.074276A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0103_01DA7EA9.074276A0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In 2022,23 I parted out a couple of New Mexico based late model Triumph
TR6s. The drive trains are sold and gone but I have a lot of rust free TR6
body panels in case any FOT members are in need. I will be attending the
upcoming Sonoma Kastner Cup and have room in my trailer to bring some along
with me. Contact me directly if there is any interest.

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

------=_NextPart_000_0103_01DA7EA9.074276A0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:11.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>In 2022,23 I parted out a =
couple of New Mexico based late model Triumph TR6s. The drive trains are =
sold and gone but I have a lot of rust free TR6 body panels in case any =
FOT members are in need. I will be attending the upcoming Sonoma Kastner =
Cup and have room in my trailer to bring some along with me. Contact me =
directly if there is any interest.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Walter Hollowell<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Albuquerque, New =
Mexico<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0103_01DA7EA9.074276A0--

--===============3718995957756247248==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3718995957756247248==--