Subject: [Fot] VIR RV deluxe spot next weekend

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:16:09 -0400

--===============0075809251542073184==

--00000000000024d08c06142e07d1

Just cancelled RV reservations for VDCA Wild Hare weekend if anyone is
looking for a spot.

Car not gonna be ready.

Their number is

434-822-7700 ext 101

Cheers, Dave and Shelby

--00000000000024d08c06142e07d1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Just cancelled RV reservations for VDCA Wild Hare weekend=
 if anyone is looking for a spot.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"au=
to">Car not gonna be ready.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"au=
to">Their number is</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">434-=
822-7700 ext 101</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Cheers,=
 Dave and Shelby<br><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br><div =
dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000024d08c06142e07d1--

--===============0075809251542073184==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0075809251542073184==--