Subject: [Fot] Looking for parts transport from Denver, NC to VIR next week

From: Jason Sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:00:32 -0400

--===============1989049090170613238==

--0000000000008f333406141b5e54

Amici,
          Is anyone headed to VIR next week who would be willing to
transport two gearboxes and two differentials from a shop in Denver, NC up
to me at VIR?

Jason Sukey

--0000000000008f333406141b5e54
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amici,<div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Is anyone he=
aded to VIR next week who would be willing to transport two gearboxes and t=
wo differentials from a shop in Denver, NC up to me at VIR?<br></div><div><=
br></div><div>Jason Sukey</div></div>

--0000000000008f333406141b5e54--

--===============1989049090170613238==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1989049090170613238==--

---

From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 21:03:31 +0000

--===============9035679609554964146==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_
	boundary="_000_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_"

--_000_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_--

--_004_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=12907;
	creation-date="Wed, 20 Mar 2024 21:03:31 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 20 Mar 2024 21:03:31 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SN7PR22MB38349298E2F3C813F47F54E599332SN7PR22MB3834namp_--

--===============9035679609554964146==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9035679609554964146==--