Subject: [Fot] Piston to head clearance

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 12:06:05 -0500

--===============0384734698742354305==

--000000000000bd2fd6060eae90e8

Hi.  In the past I have had pistons hit the head and leave a mark(TR3/4).
What piston to head clearance are most of you running? Thanks in advance,
Lorne

--000000000000bd2fd6060eae90e8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi.=C2=A0 In the past I have had pistons hit the head and =
leave a mark(TR3/4).=C2=A0 What piston to head clearance are most of you ru=
nning? Thanks in advance,=C2=A0=C2=A0 Lorne<br></div>

--000000000000bd2fd6060eae90e8--

--===============0384734698742354305==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0384734698742354305==--