Subject: [Fot] Velocity Stacks

From: J Wagner via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 14:05:02 -0800

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have one pair of velocity stacks that were for my TR4A, but I went a diffe=
rent direction, so I never used them.

I=E2=80=99m moving out of my warehouse/office and trying to reduce my footin=
g.

How does $20 plus shipping sound?

=E2=80=94Justin=20

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	name=IMG_4765.jpg;
	x-apple-part-url=FEEF71DA-3A25-4CF6-A484-36D1568A49B6
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_4765.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	name=IMG_4766.jpg;
	x-apple-part-url=63680A1C-25F9-48E7-9E04-700BFE020CB1
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_4766.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	name=IMG_4767.jpg;
	x-apple-part-url=A744B01C-7CD1-4029-937D-532DA01BD8B1
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_4767.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	name=IMG_4768.jpg;
	x-apple-part-url=A1D39405-989A-48C1-BB17-8CB202D2A179
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_4768.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-04A44119-C262-4CAC-96A6-D618B8613066--

---

From: J Wagner via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 19:49:15 -0800

they have found an FOT home.  cheers.

> On Jan 19, 2024, at 2:05 PM, J Wagner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I have one pair of velocity stacks that were for my TR4A, but I went a different direction, so I never used them.
> 
> I’m moving out of my warehouse/office and trying to reduce my footing.
> 
> —Justin 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]