Subject: [Fot] Grattan Raceway is up for sale

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 12:14:22 -0500

--===============1852998478905047894==

--000000000000609ee00609bb56ca

FYI, I've never been there but I know it's popular.
No price listed

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1141383_michigan-s-grattan-raceway-up-for-sale

mike h

--000000000000609ee00609bb56ca
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">FYI, I&#39;ve never been there but I know it&#39;s popular=
.<div>No price listed<br><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.motorau=
thority.com/news/1141383_michigan-s-grattan-raceway-up-for-sale">https://ww=
w.motorauthority.com/news/1141383_michigan-s-grattan-raceway-up-for-sale</a=
><br></div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div></div></div>

--000000000000609ee00609bb56ca--

--===============1852998478905047894==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1852998478905047894==--