Subject: [Fot] 1976 NARRC Race Bridgehampton

From: Joe via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 14:10:06 -0500

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My son recently sent me this SCCA Supps from Bridgehampton. The production c=
lasses have a number of Triumphs.  These include Jay Creel=E2=80=99s dad, Ja=
ck, in EP.  There is, what might be a GT6 in D prod.  Number 13.  Numbers ch=
ange, so might be the GT6 being researched in recent posts???  JoeB

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=A9337A79-AC19-4114-901C-080B86FFF361-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=23B20752-95AA-4453-A33A-E1306D69E485-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=5CA2E4E8-72A8-459F-83B9-351683BC7A9D-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
	name=image3.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=6C06F561-B45B-4B3B-8FE3-BC99F34CF4D7-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image3.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
	name=image4.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=4D7F2C04-F31B-4A17-B232-0DB36D7FA187-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image4.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-36C97B24-2383-4A26-9DF8-1E2B71EF2459--