Subject: [Fot] FoT items need a new home

From: Christopher A Kantarjiev via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:05:46 -0700

I'm shuffling and downsizing and would like to find new homes for three 
FoT items:

(See photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/vyC2Gkn6FCjTyLEJ8)

A "Crabtree" large format panoramic print, typical of the era, framed, 
from the Mid-Ohio gathering in 1992

A 40th anniversary poster, from the same event, 1992, laminated

A 50th anniversary poster 2002, laminated, apparently signed by Kas

The lamination is two-sided, clear on the back and matte on the front, 
which minimizes the glare.

Happy to send them off to new homes for the cost of shipping (which I 
haven't started to figure out but the posters should be easy) or you can 
pick them up in Palo Alto.

chris
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot