Subject: [Fot] GT6 on AJ Baime's My Ride

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 09:17:28 -0500

--===============1492391669122940083==

--000000000000c1e204060aaa439d

First Triumph that I've seen AJ cover in his WSJ column.

https://www.wsj.com/news/types/my-ride

Cheers,
Dave and Shelby
Spitfire #142

--000000000000c1e204060aaa439d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">First Triumph that I&#39;ve seen AJ cover in his WSJ colum=
n.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.wsj.com/news/types/my-ride">ht=
tps://www.wsj.com/news/types/my-ride</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Cheer=
s,=C2=A0</div><div>Dave and Shelby</div><div>Spitfire #142</div><div><br></=
div></div>

--000000000000c1e204060aaa439d--

--===============1492391669122940083==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1492391669122940083==--