Subject: [Fot] Hub Caps

From: Rod Pierce via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 06:43:35 -0500

--0000000000008b0728060a1b4cdf

--0000000000008b0726060a1b4cdd

I bought a GT6 parts car recently and these hub Caps were on it.  I don't
think these are Triumph but I'm not sure.

Can anyone identify these?

Thanks

--0000000000008b0726060a1b4cdd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I bought a GT6 parts car recently and these hub Caps were=
 on it.=C2=A0 I don&#39;t think these are Triumph but I&#39;m not sure.<div=
 dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Can anyone identify these?</div><=
div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000008b0726060a1b4cdd--

--0000000000008b0728060a1b4cdf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20231026_074842-1.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <18bcda471eae34b875d1>

--0000000000008b0728060a1b4cdf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--0000000000008b0728060a1b4cdf--