Subject: [Fot] Chevy rods/Moldex crank

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 16:12:50 -0400

--===============1379850266252274738==

--000000000000c748620609310332

Hi, Could anybody tell me what rods you are using on a Moldex crank that is
sized for a Chevy rod.  This is for a TR3/4 engine.  Pat number, size or
application would help.   Thanks in advance.   Lorne

--000000000000c748620609310332
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi, Could anybody tell me what rods you are using on a Mol=
dex crank that is sized for a Chevy rod.=C2=A0 This is for a TR3/4 engine.=
=C2=A0 Pat number, size or application would help. =C2=A0 Thanks in advance=
.=C2=A0=C2=A0 Lorne<br></div>

--000000000000c748620609310332--

--===============1379850266252274738==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1379850266252274738==--