Subject: [Fot] Moser Axles

From: Rod Pierce via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 08:45:32 -0500

--===============7443894900609861771==

--0000000000005f882c0609cc8915

I am looking to have upgraded axles made for my Spitfire.  I contacted
Moser in Indiana and that seems like a good option.  However, even though
they have built Spitfire axles before, they said they need specs for the
axles so they can build them.

I know there are some of you who have gone that route so I wanted to ask
about your experience with Moser.

If someone has specs or can "talk me through" the process of getting them
the information they need I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

--0000000000005f882c0609cc8915
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I am looking to have upgraded axles made for my Spitfire.=
=C2=A0 I contacted Moser in Indiana and that seems like a good option.=C2=
=A0 However, even though they have built Spitfire axles before, they said t=
hey need specs for the axles so they can build them.<div><br></div><div>I k=
now there are some of you who have gone that route so I wanted to ask about=
 your experience with Moser.</div><div><br></div><div>If someone has specs =
or can &quot;talk me through&quot; the process of getting them the informat=
ion they need I would really appreciate it.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks=
</div></div>

--0000000000005f882c0609cc8915--

--===============7443894900609861771==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7443894900609861771==--