Subject: [Fot] Making the Cover…..

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 09:14:27 -0500

--Apple-Mail-8F97B568-4AFE-427A-AA1E-ED487C4C2393
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Being on the cover of a magazine is almost always a good thing.

Shawn Frank is one of our greatest supporters.

--Apple-Mail-8F97B568-4AFE-427A-AA1E-ED487C4C2393
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=27AA86C8-A1AF-49FE-87E0-EDF89242CAF2-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-8F97B568-4AFE-427A-AA1E-ED487C4C2393
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We are now gearing up for the next big Kastner Cup at Sonoma, as produced by=
 Curt Johnston.  April 2024. Stay tuned for announcements by Curt.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-8F97B568-4AFE-427A-AA1E-ED487C4C2393
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-8F97B568-4AFE-427A-AA1E-ED487C4C2393--