Subject: [Fot] Stolen GT6 racecar Arizona

From: Jason Sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 11:50:45 -0400

--000000000000f68b9d060772c98f

--000000000000f68b9b060772c98d

I just got word that Stephen Jones' GT6 race car /trailer etc were stolen
overnight from his place in Arizona.  Please keep your eyes open out there!

--000000000000f68b9b060772c98d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I just got word that Stephen Jones&#39; GT6 race car=C2=A0=
/trailer etc were stolen overnight from his place in Arizona.=C2=A0 Please =
keep your eyes open out there!<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>=
</div>

--000000000000f68b9b060772c98d--

--000000000000f68b9d060772c98f
	name="387835404_6738514832907138_1437728370899867053_n.jpg"
Content-Disposition: attachment; 
	filename="387835404_6738514832907138_1437728370899867053_n.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lnlxgpa40>

--000000000000f68b9d060772c98f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--000000000000f68b9d060772c98f--