Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT website

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 07:53:51 -0400

--===============6381087893542468618==
 boundary="=_c86e2a4c363fb39da69c6f751d25ea04"

--=_c86e2a4c363fb39da69c6f751d25ea04
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
 format=flowed

Gee, thanks Brad. It's good to see my work is appreciated. 

Sounds like you are volunteering. 

On 2023-09-30 18:40, Brad Eells via Fot wrote:

> The FOT website has been sorely neglected for some time.
--=_c86e2a4c363fb39da69c6f751d25ea04
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3DUTF-8" /></head><body style=3D'font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana,Gen=
eva,sans-serif'>
<p>Gee, thanks Brad. It's good to see my work is appreciated.</p>
<p>Sounds like you are volunteering.</p>
<p id=3D"reply-intro">On 2023-09-30 18:40, Brad Eells via Fot wrote:</p>
<blockquote type=3D"cite" style=3D"padding: 0 0.4em; border-left: #1010ff 2=
px solid; margin: 0">
<div id=3D"replybody1">
<div dir=3D"auto">The FOT website has been sorely neglected for some time=
=2E</div>
</div>
</blockquote>
</body></html>

--=_c86e2a4c363fb39da69c6f751d25ea04--

--===============6381087893542468618==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6381087893542468618==--