Subject: [Fot] trailing arm drill jig

From: Charly Mitchel via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 09:35:19 -0700 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0105_01D9F76F.43516AA0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0105_01D9F76F.43516AA0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0106_01D9F76F.435191B0"

------=_NextPart_001_0106_01D9F76F.435191B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have a 'jig' made by Patton Machine,
<https://www.pattonmachine.com/product-category/trailing-arm-kit/>
https://www.pattonmachine.com/product-category/trailing-arm-kit/ , that I'd
like to donate to the FoT if there's a library of tools for Triumphs.  

If not, then let me know of any interest in it and we'll see what we can do
with it.

Thanks,

Charly Mitchel

TR6 #44

------=_NextPart_001_0106_01D9F76F.435191B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'>I have a &#8216;jig&#8217; made by Patton =
Machine, <a =
href=3D"https://www.pattonmachine.com/product-category/trailing-arm-kit/"=
><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>https://www.pattonmachine.com/product-category/trail=
ing-arm-kit/</span></a> , that I&#8217;d like to donate to the FoT if =
there&#8217;s a library of tools for Triumphs.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'>If not, then let me know of any interest in =
it and we&#8217;ll see what we can do with it.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'>Charly =
Mitchel<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'>TR6 #44<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></h=
tml>
------=_NextPart_001_0106_01D9F76F.435191B0--

------=_NextPart_000_0105_01D9F76F.43516AA0
	name="20230722_143803.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="20230722_143803.jpg"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

------=_NextPart_000_0105_01D9F76F.43516AA0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_NextPart_000_0105_01D9F76F.43516AA0--