Subject: [Fot] the lost Hardy

From: Hardy Prentice via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 23:38:25 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3094042775666134137==
	boundary="----=_Part_425710_1725834954.1691278705022"

------=_Part_425710_1725834954.1691278705022
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FOTplease pardon my long silence. I have quite a long "excuses t shirt"=C2=
=A0 We will put the Kastner Cup on the list Thanks to all who helper with c=
ommunications.=C2=A0 My eye has recovered and Monday the VA is doing more w=
ork on my back.=C2=A0 The TR3s and E Type are resting downstairs, and Ellie=
 keeps me company upstairs next time speed secrets!Hardy
------=_Part_425710_1725834954.1691278705022
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div>FOT</div>
<div>please pardon my long silence. I have quite a long "excuses t shirt"&nbsp; We will put the Kastner Cup on the list Thanks to all who helper with communications.&nbsp; My eye has recovered and Monday the VA is doing more work on my back.&nbsp; The TR3s and E Type are resting downstairs, and Ellie keeps me company upstairs next time speed secrets!</div>
<div>Hardy</div>
------=_Part_425710_1725834954.1691278705022--

--===============3094042775666134137==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3094042775666134137==--