Subject: [Fot] Videos from Grattan last weekend

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 21:53:58 -0500

All are decent races.  The last one on Sunday was epic.

First race of the weekend.  The majority of the field was late to the 
grid and just went out in the order we arrived.  So mixed up but fun.

https://youtu.be/uUriL5-wRYY

Second race on Saturday.  We all arrived on time.  Had a good battle 
with Jim Donato and Dave Amys.  Great race, but the best is yet to 
come.  Great to see Jim going fast and battling with me again.

https://youtu.be/-Owz5B7H04c

Last race at Grattan, epic battle with Dave Amys.  Hard fought the whole 
way.  Great fun.

https://youtu.be/1HPITy470lg

Cheers, Tony

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]