Subject: [Fot] fiberglass or carbon fiber trunk lid for a TR6

From: Bob Kramer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 11:53:12 -0500

--===============5348009816708183471==

--0000000000009bb89f0603fe8966

Amici,

Is there a source for fiberglass trunk lid shells, and possibly the front
bonnet? Our ChampCar needs to lose a little weight. I have pulled all the
bracing out from the truck lid and it is not too bad but we are working on
aero and adding a trunk lid mounted wing to match our recently added 12"
front splitter. We are Miata hunting and getting closer.

Bob Kramer

--0000000000009bb89f0603fe8966
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amici,<div><br></div><div>Is there a source for fiberglass=
 trunk lid shells, and possibly the front bonnet? Our ChampCar needs to los=
e a little weight. I have pulled all the bracing out from the truck lid and=
 it is not too bad but we are working on aero and adding a trunk lid mounte=
d wing to match our recently added 12&quot; front splitter. We are Miata hu=
nting and getting closer.</div><div><br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"=
 class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"l=
tr">Bob Kramer</div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000009bb89f0603fe8966--

--===============5348009816708183471==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5348009816708183471==--