Subject: [Fot] Safety gear

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:38:23 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------rntAXM8a60bl3IlXugJJ1wqG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Safety gear for the driver, from about when the dinosaurs roamed the 
Earth.  Courtesy of Bob Johns.

mjb.
--------------rntAXM8a60bl3IlXugJJ1wqG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20230715_111639.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------rntAXM8a60bl3IlXugJJ1wqG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------rntAXM8a60bl3IlXugJJ1wqG--