Subject: Re: [Fot] Vintage Racing Map - updated

From: Russ Moore via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 18:51:20 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3854670023698829992==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01B5_01D9C316.D51859E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01D9C316.D51859E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Might want to add:

Shannonville in Belleville, Ontario, a stone=E2=80=99s throw off the =
401, is a VARAC event and one many of us in the NE used to attend. It =
now hosts a VARAC regional event. It was the former home of the Vintage =
racing festival before that moved to Mosport (ehh!) Totally flat.=20

=20

Russ Moore

=20

From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of David Cutter via Fot
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 9:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Vintage Racing Map - updated

=20

All this talk of race venues sure is exciting.  =20

Phil, Shelby and I enjoyed watching the Lime Rock documentary last =
night, thanks!

=20

Motivated us to update the shared Vintage Racing Google Map.   Added =
events in:

=20

Heartland, KS

Coatsville, PA

=20

If there are other venues not depicted, let us know!

=20

Vintage Racing Map =
<https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=3D1vwMVKme7CP38Lw-1MOhdHtvpBMTSCd=
L-&usp=3Dsharing>=20

=20

Cheers,

Dave and Shelby

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01D9C316.D51859E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Might want to =
add:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Shannonville in =
Belleville, Ontario, a stone=E2=80=99s throw off the 401, is a VARAC =
event and one many of us in the NE used to attend. It now hosts a VARAC =
regional event. It was the former home of the Vintage racing festival =
before that moved to Mosport (ehh!) Totally flat. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Fot =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>David Cutter via =
Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, July 28, 2023 9:15 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Vintage Racing Map - =
updated<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>All =
this talk of race venues sure is exciting.&nbsp; =
&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Phil, Shelby and I =
enjoyed watching the Lime Rock documentary last night, =
thanks!<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Motivated us to update the shared Vintage Racing =
Google Map.&nbsp; &nbsp;Added events in:<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Heartland, KS<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Coatsville, PA<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If there are other venues not depicted, let us =
know!<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=3D1vwMVKme7CP38Lw-1MOhdHtv=
pBMTSCdL-&amp;usp=3Dsharing">Vintage Racing =
Map</a><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Dave and Shelby<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></div></div></div></bo=
dy></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01D9C316.D51859E0--

--===============3854670023698829992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3854670023698829992==--

---

From: Brian McEldowney via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 23:38:02 +0000

--===============3031718449749528074==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR05MB61876F7DD59C65F12F2B11F3A604ADM6PR05MB6187namp_"

--_000_DM6PR05MB61876F7DD59C65F12F2B11F3A604ADM6PR05MB6187namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR05MB61876F7DD59C65F12F2B11F3A604ADM6PR05MB6187namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR05MB61876F7DD59C65F12F2B11F3A604ADM6PR05MB6187namp_--

--===============3031718449749528074==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3031718449749528074==--

---

From: Dave Riddle via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 18:20:45 -0700

--===============4147126087762038339==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_
	boundary="_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_"

--_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_--

--_004_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=509183;
	creation-date="Mon, 31 Jul 2023 01:20:46 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 31 Jul 2023 01:20:46 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650A3ED045B428mainserver_--

--===============4147126087762038339==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4147126087762038339==--