Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2023

From: Irv Korey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 20:49:49 -0500

--000000000000697e580600a505b9

--000000000000697e560600a505b7

I haven't seen anything yet, but it could be that with Mark B at Road
America
this weekend, the FOT list could be down. So if this turns out to be a
duplicate, please accept my apologies. If however this is news to those who
weren't with us this year, your 2023 Kastner Cup recipient is Tony Drews.
Congratulations Tony.

Irv Korey

--000000000000697e560600a505b7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I haven&#39;t seen anything yet, but it could be that=
 with Mark B at Road America</div><div>this weekend, the FOT list could be =
down. So if this turns out to be a duplicate, please accept my apologies. I=
f however this is news to those who weren&#39;t with us this year, your 202=
3 Kastner Cup recipient is Tony Drews. Congratulations Tony.</div><div><br>=
</div><div>Irv Korey<br></div></div>

--000000000000697e560600a505b7--

--000000000000697e580600a505b9
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Tony Kastner Cup 2023.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lk67jilo0>

--000000000000697e580600a505b9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--000000000000697e580600a505b9--