Subject: [Fot] P9 Cesar Granados

From: Shawn Frank via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 10:06:30 -0500

--===============7023188839105366207==

--000000000000a693c006018d6ded

Here's a link to my Facebook page, North American Triumphs with my coverage
of Cesar Granados.

I've got to tell you all that Cesar epitomizes what Vintage racing is all
about. I saw him greet a couple spectators and even offered the seat of his
racecar in the paddock to inspire and welcome these people. He did all of
this, unaware that I was watching, so I made it a point to photograph the
event. I have added a couple of those photos to the paddock, pits, and
on-track photos in the stream.

His enthusiasm throughout the weekend was infectious. Thanks Cesar!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0wjVdPKVDqwFnRxvySzACr3TFj8yZDQU5QmUs5pNr6K8NG1s9o5Tc9zgnhMZmumGFl&id=100063520364860&mibextid=Nif5oz

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor VTR #94692
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
Friends of Triumph - Media
515-339-4228

1971 Triumph Spitfire MKIV "Gertrude"

--000000000000a693c006018d6ded
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"auto">Here&#39;s a link to my Facebook page, =
North American Triumphs with my coverage of Cesar Granados.</div><div dir=
=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;ve got to tell you all that Ces=
ar epitomizes what Vintage racing is all about. I saw him greet a couple sp=
ectators and even offered the seat of his racecar in the paddock to inspire=
 and welcome these people. He did all of this, unaware that I was watching,=
 so I made it a point to photograph the event. I have added a couple of tho=
se photos to the paddock, pits, and on-track photos in the stream.</div><di=
v dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">His enthusiasm throughout the we=
ekend was infectious. Thanks Cesar!!!</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><a h=
ref=3D"https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3Dpfbid0wjVdPKVDqwFnRxvy=
SzACr3TFj8yZDQU5QmUs5pNr6K8NG1s9o5Tc9zgnhMZmumGFl&amp;id=3D100063520364860&=
amp;mibextid=3DNif5oz">https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3Dpfbid0=
wjVdPKVDqwFnRxvySzACr3TFj8yZDQU5QmUs5pNr6K8NG1s9o5Tc9zgnhMZmumGFl&amp;id=3D=
100063520364860&amp;mibextid=3DNif5oz</a><br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gma=
il_signature">Shawn Frank<br>The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor VTR #946=
92<br>North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire &amp; GT6 Magazine) - Owner<br>=
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner<br>Iowa British Car Club<br>Friends of Trium=
ph - Media<br>515-339-4228<br><br>1971 Triumph Spitfire MKIV &quot;Gertrude=
&quot;</div></div>

--000000000000a693c006018d6ded--

--===============7023188839105366207==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7023188839105366207==--

---

From: Brian McEldowney via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:36:47 +0000

--===============6829095688348519226==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BYAPR05MB6182A4EC32CA99B7B080825BA606ABYAPR05MB6182namp_"

--_000_BYAPR05MB6182A4EC32CA99B7B080825BA606ABYAPR05MB6182namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR05MB6182A4EC32CA99B7B080825BA606ABYAPR05MB6182namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR05MB6182A4EC32CA99B7B080825BA606ABYAPR05MB6182namp_--

--===============6829095688348519226==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6829095688348519226==--