Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock Empire Cup

From: James Trudeau via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 12:53:36 -0400

--Apple-Mail-D11C2187-0D8D-40AC-896D-6196F4FD831E
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It was great to meet many of the FOT racers and families at Lime Rock this w=
eekend. (It was also very reassuring to have so much Triumph knowledge nearb=
y!) Russ=E2=80=99s car treated me well, lowered  my best lap time by 3 secon=
ds, and finished eighth of 22 in the last Group 5 race.=20

Looking forward to Thompson next.=20

Jim

--Apple-Mail-D11C2187-0D8D-40AC-896D-6196F4FD831E
	name=IMG_0871.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=D162A891-F276-4C6E-9F2B-C0F9C62D6399
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_0871.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D11C2187-0D8D-40AC-896D-6196F4FD831E
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-D11C2187-0D8D-40AC-896D-6196F4FD831E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-D11C2187-0D8D-40AC-896D-6196F4FD831E--