Subject: [Fot] Car for sale in 1971 R&T

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 13:20:07 -0400

--===============1027202574720072230==

--0000000000002cc41505fdb5957f

--0000000000002cc41405fdb5957e

I was looking through an old issue of Road and Track and came across an ad
for Kas's TR-250K car. Someone , at BRE, department K, was selling the car.
Low miles, in storge since 1969
Asking price $8,800 or trade for a "1938 Squire with Van Den Plas  roadster
type body".

Anyone bringing the car to the K Cup again? If so, I'll bring out the
magazine and give it to you.

mike h

--0000000000002cc41405fdb5957e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I was looking through an old issue of Road and Track and c=
ame across an ad for Kas&#39;s TR-250K car. Someone , at BRE, department K,=
 was selling the car. Low miles, in storge since 1969<div>Asking price $8,8=
00 or trade for a &quot;1938 Squire with Van Den Plas=C2=A0 roadster type b=
ody&quot;.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyone bringing the car to the K Cup ag=
ain? If so, I&#39;ll bring out the magazine and give it to you.</div><div><=
br></div><div>mike h</div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_liou0mwr0" alt=3D"TR 250 =
ad.jpg" width=3D"542" height=3D"410"><br></div></div>

--0000000000002cc41405fdb5957e--

--0000000000002cc41505fdb5957f
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="TR 250 ad.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_liou0mwr0>

--0000000000002cc41505fdb5957f--

--===============1027202574720072230==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1027202574720072230==--

---

From: Robert Lang via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 18:17:38 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_95587_210085016.1686334658587
	boundary="----=_Part_95586_1022251480.1686334658511"

------=_Part_95586_1022251480.1686334658511
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 I saw Tony listed in the entries. driving the=C2=A0 250k. so. I'mpretty su=
re it'll be there.
c yarml

    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 01:30:51 PM EDT, Mike Harmuth via Fot <fot@a=
utox.team.net> wrote: =20
=20
 I was looking through an old issue of Road and Track and came across an ad=
 for Kas's TR-250K car. Someone , at BRE, department K, was selling the car=
. Low miles, in storge since 1969Asking price $8,800 or trade for a "1938 S=
quire with Van Den Plas=C2=A0 roadster type body".
Anyone bringing the car to the K Cup again? If so, I'll bring out the magaz=
ine and give it to you.
mike h
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

@yahoo.com

 =20
------=_Part_95586_1022251480.1686334658511
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp16c95beeyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I saw Tony listed in the entries. driving the&nbsp; 250k. so. I'mpretty sure it'll be there.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">c ya</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">rml<br></div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="ydp392a1840yahoo_quoted_6835251476" class="ydp392a1840yahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 01:30:51 PM EDT, Mike Harmuth via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id="ydp392a1840yiv8012781277"><div dir="ltr">I was looking through an old issue of Road and Track and came across an ad for Kas's TR-250K car. Someone , at BRE, department K, was selling the car. Low miles, in storge since 1969<div>Asking price $8,800 or trade for a "1938 Squire with Van Den Plas&nbsp; roadster type body".</div><div><br></div><div>Anyone bringing the car to the K Cup again? If so, I'll bring out the magazine and give it to you.</div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div><div><img src="cid:2jDstaaOsr0LLW3EU6F4" alt="TR 250 ad.jpg" style="width: 542px; max-width: 800px;"><br></div></div>
</div>_______________________________________________<br><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_95586_1022251480.1686334658511--

------=_Part_95587_210085016.1686334658587
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="TR 250 ad.jpg"
Content-ID: <2jDstaaOsr0LLW3EU6F4>

------=_Part_95587_210085016.1686334658587
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_Part_95587_210085016.1686334658587--