Subject: [Fot] Kastner’s ARKAY TURBO. A cut-away view.

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 07:02:05 -0500

--Apple-Mail-13365F44-E726-4D38-A012-38DC531ADC67
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FOT

We continue our quest for an example of of one of Kas=E2=80=99 ARKAY Turbos.=
 It was an important part of his history and legacy.

It would be on display at the BSCHOF and duly credited.

It may also make an appearance in a targeted Book on Kas Kastner.

Thank you in advance.

--Apple-Mail-13365F44-E726-4D38-A012-38DC531ADC67
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=6CBEED17-B483-49EE-9D39-96AB6E6D575A-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-13365F44-E726-4D38-A012-38DC531ADC67
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-13365F44-E726-4D38-A012-38DC531ADC67
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-13365F44-E726-4D38-A012-38DC531ADC67--