Subject: [Fot] VARA British Extravaganza race video

From: Steven Belfer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 11:00:18 -0700

--===============7283732149209683688==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-0F90563B-2E9E-402F-A114-05E3F9A7E57F
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey FOT, please enjoy my TR3 Video from last weekend!
https://youtu.be/CdkQnDC2NLk

~Steve

--Apple-Mail-0F90563B-2E9E-402F-A114-05E3F9A7E57F
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto">Hey FOT, please enjoy my TR3 Video from last weekend!<div><a href="https://youtu.be/CdkQnDC2NLk">https://youtu.be/CdkQnDC2NLk</a><br><br><div dir="ltr">~Steve<div><br></div></div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-0F90563B-2E9E-402F-A114-05E3F9A7E57F--

--===============7283732149209683688==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7283732149209683688==--

---

From: Chris Marx via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 00:19:35 +0200

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6079448416100406873==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0062_01D98AB0.C26DC030"
Content-Language: de

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01D98AB0.C26DC030
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Great racing!

From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Steven Belfer via Fot
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2023 8:00 PM
To: FOT Triumph <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] VARA British Extravaganza race video

~Steve

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01D98AB0.C26DC030
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.E-MailFormatvorlage18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DDE>Great =
racing!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DDE><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DDE>From:</span></b><span =
lang=3DDE> Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Steven Belfer via Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, May 19, 2023 8:00 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> FOT Triumph =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] VARA British =
Extravaganza race video<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hey FOT, =
please enjoy my TR3 Video from last weekend!<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><a =
href=3D"https://youtu.be/CdkQnDC2NLk">https://youtu.be/CdkQnDC2NLk</a><o:=
p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>~Steve<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></div></div></body></h=
tml>
------=_NextPart_000_0062_01D98AB0.C26DC030--

--===============6079448416100406873==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6079448416100406873==--