Subject: Re: [Fot] Your picture for the HOF.

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 09:25:13 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------NjS0URvTa0NuMQUO0OgXvzam
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

On 5/13/23 7:13 PM, Gary Kincel wrote:
> Hi Mark.
> 
> I was wondering if you have picked a picture yet
> 
>

I wish I had the original of my first sports car.  But alas, that one is 
not suitable for putting on a plaque.  I have one older one, and one 
taken this week.  I think I would like the old one of me in my element, 
rather than the one of me as I am now.  What do you think?

mjb.

--------------NjS0URvTa0NuMQUO0OgXvzam
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="first.gif"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------NjS0URvTa0NuMQUO0OgXvzam
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="creeper.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------NjS0URvTa0NuMQUO0OgXvzam
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20230519_091023.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------NjS0URvTa0NuMQUO0OgXvzam
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------NjS0URvTa0NuMQUO0OgXvzam--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 10:51:05 -0600

Oops.  That was not supposed to go to the entire list!  But Chris' 
comment about waving goodbye to first place did make me chuckle.  As I 
recall, it may have happened more than once.

mjb.