Subject: [Fot] Racing Equip for sale

From: Russ Moore via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 08:07:21 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1215882400559636131==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0119_01D979A8.75E50430"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0119_01D979A8.75E50430
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Having retired from racing after over 30 years I am liquidating some of the
assets associated with the adventures.

The below website was set up for me by Henry Frye and shows and lists
details.

The motorhome is in excellent condition and is great especially when weather
is other than optimal on a race weekend. Having heat and air conditioning;
hot shower and a full kitchen made even the most dismal event much better.
It also gives options on long hauls to distant tracks where an overnight
rest is essential. It has a Ford drivetrain with a V-10 and has no problem
pulling a 24' fully loaded trailer(race car; ATV; tools; spares; canopy &
poles; etc.) Reasonable offers considered

Kawasaki 220 Bayou is in excellent condition. Reasonable offers considered

There is also a 24'x24' shelter with all the 1" EMT and fittings available.
This is large enough to cover two Triumphs as many of you have seen. It was
also a shelter when we had the gatherings of TR folks during a race weekend.
Silver tarp is showing some wear but still useable. Make offer. Basically
beer money! 

https://triumphforsale.com/spitracer/

Above are located in Brooktondale NY. 40 minutes from Watkins Glen, situated
about half way between Syracuse and Binghamton.

Contact Russ Moore at this email and leave a phone number or email I can
reach you at.

------=_NextPart_000_0119_01D979A8.75E50430
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Having retired from racing =
after over 30 years I am liquidating some of the assets associated with =
the adventures.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>The below website was set =
up for me by Henry Frye and shows and lists =
details.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>The <b>motorhome</b> is in =
excellent condition and is great especially when weather is other than =
optimal on a race weekend. Having heat and air conditioning; hot shower =
and a full kitchen made even the most dismal event much better. It also =
gives options on long hauls to distant tracks where an overnight rest is =
essential. It has a Ford drivetrain with a V-10 and has no problem =
pulling a 24&#8217; fully loaded trailer(race car; ATV; tools; spares; =
canopy &amp; poles; etc.) Reasonable offers =
considered<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Kawasaki 220 =
Bayou</span></b><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'> is =
in excellent condition. Reasonable offers =
considered<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>There is also a =
<b>24&#8217;x24&#8217; shelter</b> with all the 1&#8221; EMT and =
fittings available. This is large enough to cover two Triumphs as many =
of you have seen. It was also a shelter when we had the gatherings of TR =
folks during a race weekend. Silver tarp is showing some wear but still =
useable. Make offer. Basically beer money! <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'><a =
href=3D"https://triumphforsale.com/spitracer/">https://triumphforsale.com=
/spitracer/</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Above are located in =
Brooktondale NY. 40 minutes from Watkins Glen, situated about half way =
between Syracuse and Binghamton.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'>Contact Russ Moore at this email and leave a phone number =
or email I can reach you at.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0119_01D979A8.75E50430--

--===============1215882400559636131==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1215882400559636131==--