Subject: [Fot] Can you donate something to help keep my web sites live?

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:34:26 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2012340252546531983==
 boundary="------------qi8MYHd9YOICYLC9p6LDlFUM"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------qi8MYHd9YOICYLC9p6LDlFUM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

URLs and web site hosting are not free. I'm basically out of money to 
keep the sites online and if my 13 year old 17 inch Mac Book Pro goes I 
cannot afford to replace it. If you have found my web sites helpful or 
entertaining I would appreciate a donation to help support them.

Thank you for your consideration
    TeriAnn

Can you help Web site support on PayPal Fundraisers? Every little bit 
helps! https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8RKE05E5Qf
--------------qi8MYHd9YOICYLC9p6LDlFUM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="4"><font face="Adobe Garamond">URLs and web site
          hosting are not free. I'm basically out of money to keep the
          sites online and if my 13 year old 17 inch Mac Book Pro goes I
          cannot afford to replace it. If you have found my web sites
          helpful or entertaining I would appreciate a donation to help
          support them.</font></font></p>
    <p><font size="4"><font face="Adobe Garamond">Thank you for your
          consideration<br>
             TeriAnn</font></font><br>
    </p>
    Can you help Web site support on PayPal Fundraisers? Every little
    bit helps! <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8RKE05E5Qf">https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8RKE05E5Qf</a><br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------qi8MYHd9YOICYLC9p6LDlFUM--

--===============2012340252546531983==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2012340252546531983==--