Subject: [Fot] Security Systems

From: Walt Hollowell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:43:15 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5249218095403888227==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D9477C.0775FCB0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D9477C.0775FCB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have used GeoSky Alert security, alarm and GPS tracking products on both
my enclosed racecar trailer and my Excursion tow vehicle. This system is
pricy but effective. 3 years ago when my trailer was stolen it notified my
phone trailer that it was in motioned so I tracked it down and recovered it
a gunpoint. Local police wasn't interested in helping. Unfortunately GeoSky
Alert is closing their operation and I am interested in a replacement
security system. If any FOT members know of a good product please let me
know. I want a system that communicates to my cell if a door is opened or
the trailer is in motion. I wish to be able locate and track my trailer via
GPS maps.

Thanks for Your Recommendations,

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D9477C.0775FCB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have used GeoSky Alert =
security, alarm and GPS tracking products on both my enclosed racecar =
trailer and my Excursion tow vehicle. This system is pricy but =
effective. 3 years ago when my trailer was stolen it notified my phone =
trailer that it was in motioned so I tracked it down and recovered it a =
gunpoint. Local police wasn&#8217;t interested in helping. Unfortunately =
GeoSky Alert is closing their operation and I am interested in a =
replacement security system. If any FOT members know of a good product =
please let me know. I want a system that communicates to my cell if a =
door is opened or the trailer is in motion. I wish to be able locate and =
track my trailer via GPS maps.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks =
for Your Recommendations,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Walter =
Hollowell<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Albuquerque, New =
Mexico<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D9477C.0775FCB0--

--===============5249218095403888227==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5249218095403888227==--