Subject: Re: [Fot] TR-4 front sealing block screw / bolts?

From: Phil Gott via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 11:19:55 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6490550702440774081==
	boundary="----=_Part_2055121_1034764009.1676805595992"

------=_Part_2055121_1034764009.1676805595992
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tony;
We have a few kicking around. We've also seen allen headed machine screws u=
sed here. =C2=A0Send me your mailing address if you want the slotted head s=
crews.
Phil Gott

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
To: Amici Triumphi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Feb 19, 2023 12:39 am
Subject: [Fot] TR-4 front sealing block screw / bolts?

Anyone have a few extra TR-4 engine front sealing block screws / bolts?=C2=
=A0=20
They are a weird 5/16 course slotted head bolt.=C2=A0 I should have gobs of=
=20
them but don't.=C2=A0 Moss doesn't sell them, and the screw slots are getti=
ng=20
buggered up in mine.

#43 in this exploded diagram...

https://mossmotors.com/tri-001-external-engine

Looking for a source for good used or new ones.

Regards, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
com

------=_Part_2055121_1034764009.1676805595992
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;color:b=
lack;"><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;=
color:black;">Tony;</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-ser=
if;font-size:10pt;color:black;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,h=
elvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:black;">We have a few kicking arou=
nd. We've also seen allen headed machine screws used here. &nbsp;Send me yo=
ur mailing address if you want the slotted head screws.</div><div style=3D"=
font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:black;"><br></d=
iv><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;colo=
r:black;">Phil Gott<br><br><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Tony Dre=
ws via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Amici Triumphi &lt;[email-masked]=
eam.net&gt;<br>Sent: Sun, Feb 19, 2023 12:39 am<br>Subject: [Fot] TR-4 fron=
t sealing block screw / bolts?<br><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone have a =
few extra TR-4 engine front sealing block screws / bolts?&nbsp; <br></div><=
div dir=3D"ltr">They are a weird 5/16 course slotted head bolt.&nbsp; I sho=
uld have gobs of <br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">them but don't.&nbsp; Moss does=
n't sell them, and the screw slots are getting <br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">b=
uggered up in mine.<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">#4=
3 in this exploded diagram...<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://mossmotors.com/tri-001-external-engine" target=
=3D"_blank">https://mossmotors.com/tri-001-external-engine</a><br></div><di=
v dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Looking for a source for good used=
 or new ones.<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Regards,=
 Tony Drews<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">__________=
_____________________________________<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a ymailto=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">fot@autox=
.team.net</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=
=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com=
</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Donate: <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/=
donate.html</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.=
team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a hr=
ef=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.=
net/pipermail/fot</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" target=3D"_=
blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br></=
div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div></div>
------=_Part_2055121_1034764009.1676805595992--

--===============6490550702440774081==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6490550702440774081==--

---

From: fubog1 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:19:56 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7732373210854222014==
	boundary="----=_Part_3796874_1421674057.1676812796820"

------=_Part_3796874_1421674057.1676812796820
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Ah the cheese-headed screws, I spot-face the sealing block & use AN flat w=
ashers & allen head screws.
Glen Efinger
=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
To: Amici Triumphi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Feb 18, 2023 11:46 pm
Subject: [Fot] TR-4 front sealing block screw / bolts?

Regards, Tony Drews

m

------=_Part_3796874_1421674057.1676812796820
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">
<div id="yiv9799400804">
<div>
<div style="color:black;font:10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">

<div> <font size="2">Ah the cheese-headed screws, I spot-face the sealing block &amp; use AN flat washers &amp; allen head screws.</font></div>

<div><br clear="none">
</div>

<div><font size="2">Glen Efinger</font><br clear="none">
</div>

<div> <br clear="none">
</div>

<div> <br clear="none">
</div>

<div id="yiv9799400804yqtfd02516" class="yiv9799400804yqt4328029278">
<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;"><font size="2">-----Original Message-----<br clear="none">
From: Tony Drews via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br clear="none">
To: Amici Triumphi &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br clear="none">
Sent: Sat, Feb 18, 2023 11:46 pm<br clear="none">
Subject: [Fot] TR-4 front sealing block screw / bolts?<br clear="none">
<br clear="none">

</font>
<div dir="ltr">Anyone have a few extra TR-4 engine front sealing block screws / bolts?&nbsp; <br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">They are a weird 5/16 course slotted head bolt.&nbsp; I should have gobs of <br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">them but don't.&nbsp; Moss doesn't sell them, and the screw slots are getting <br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">buggered up in mine.<br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">#43 in this exploded diagram...<br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="https://mossmotors.com/tri-001-external-engine">https://mossmotors.com/tri-001-external-engine</a><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Looking for a source for good used or new ones.<br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Regards, Tony Drews<br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">_______________________________________________<br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.fot-racing.com/">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Donate: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Archive: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br clear="none">
</div>

</div>

</div>
</div>

<div id="yiv9799400804yqtfd56454" class="yiv9799400804yqt4328029278">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_3796874_1421674057.1676812796820--

--===============7732373210854222014==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7732373210854222014==--

---

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:08:35 -0600

Thanks all for the offers and especially the suggestions. Switching to 
allen head or ARP with the little 12 point head is going to be the solution.

Regards, Tony Drews

On 2/18/2023 10:46 PM, Tony Drews via Fot wrote:
> Anyone have a few extra TR-4 engine front sealing block screws / 
> bolts? They are a weird 5/16 course slotted head bolt.  I should have 
> gobs of them but don't.  Moss doesn't sell them, and the screw slots 
> are getting buggered up in mine.
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Tim Murphy via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:40:04 -0600

Tony,
I replaced mine with allen head bolts. Worked fine.
Tim
-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tony Drews via Fot
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2023 10:46 PM
To: Amici Triumphi <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] TR-4 front sealing block screw / bolts?

Anyone have a few extra TR-4 engine front sealing block screws / bolts? They are a weird 5/16 course slotted head bolt.  I should have gobs of them but don't.  Moss doesn't sell them, and the screw slots are getting buggered up in mine.

Regards, Tony Drews