Subject: [Fot] Anyone have about 4 foot of 5/8" 4130?

From: "Henry A. Morrison via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 21:32:17 +0000

--===============7250409941290529808==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SN7P223MB0669DF9BAFF71B8E96BF872690F29SN7P223MB0669NAMP_"

--_000_SN7P223MB0669DF9BAFF71B8E96BF872690F29SN7P223MB0669NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Henry Morrison
Salt Lake City, UT

--_000_SN7P223MB0669DF9BAFF71B8E96BF872690F29SN7P223MB0669NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof"><span style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetic=
a, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(=
255, 255, 255);">Henry Morrison&nbsp;</span></div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof"><span style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetic=
a, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(=
255, 255, 255);">Salt Lake City, UT&nbsp;</span></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SN7P223MB0669DF9BAFF71B8E96BF872690F29SN7P223MB0669NAMP_--

--===============7250409941290529808==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7250409941290529808==--