Subject: [Fot] Race TR4 for sale

From: Dave Spiwak via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:18:56 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5710623611249020136==
	boundary="----=_Part_831378_40249662.1665670736841"

------=_Part_831378_40249662.1665670736841
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Due to wife's illness I cannot get away to race anymore but can still drive=
 a street car. My professionally-built TR4 racer is for sale or trade. Car =
is race-ready with zero-hour full-race engine and trans, new Hoosiers, lots=
 of new spares. First $20,000 or trade up or down for excellent TR4, TR250,=
 1960s Corvette, 1957 Tbird. See photos and specs on race-cars.com=C2=A0 19=
63 Triumph. Dave Spiwak 570-441-5646
------=_Part_831378_40249662.1665670736841
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Due to wife's illness I cannot get away to race anymore but can still drive a street car. My professionally-built TR4 racer is for sale or trade. Car is race-ready with zero-hour full-race engine and trans, new Hoosiers, lots of new spares. First $20,000 or trade up or down for excellent TR4, TR250, 1960s Corvette, 1957 Tbird. See photos and specs on race-cars.com&nbsp; 1963 Triumph. Dave Spiwak 570-441-5646</div>

------=_Part_831378_40249662.1665670736841--

--===============5710623611249020136==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5710623611249020136==--