Subject: [Fot] TR3 grill

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:44:00 +0000

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Also a decent TR3 wide mouth grill.  Free to a good home.

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
" dir=3D"auto">
Also a decent TR3 wide mouth grill.&nbsp; Free to a good home.</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">
<div><br>
</div>
Scott Barr<br>
McCarty Law LLP<br>
(920) 257-2233</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_--

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
	name="processed-c66a4550-8d5a-4cfa-b716-f65f04e162d0_pssFDQbz.jpeg"
Content-Description:  processed-c66a4550-8d5a-4cfa-b716-f65f04e162d0_pssFDQbz.jpeg
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="processed-c66a4550-8d5a-4cfa-b716-f65f04e162d0_pssFDQbz.jpeg";
	size=758656; creation-date="Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:43:46 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:43:46 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552018A0E2BC6F58A733E7AE12C9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_--