Subject: [Fot] Hoosier HOTDR

From: Greg Blake via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 12:16:42 -0500

--Apple-Mail-ADA980E7-4B82-4DD6-B5D7-91EA5FD39B5A
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Are any of the TR guys using these?  What size on the TR3/4 and how do they c=
ompare to the Toyo R888?

Thanks Greg=20

--Apple-Mail-ADA980E7-4B82-4DD6-B5D7-91EA5FD39B5A
	name="httpswww.smileysracing.comdownloadsget.aspxi=330698.png";
	x-apple-part-url=71DD5CF6-BA8F-45A6-AE81-63EDB8D3B38A
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="httpswww.smileysracing.comdownloadsget.aspxi=330698.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-ADA980E7-4B82-4DD6-B5D7-91EA5FD39B5A
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-ADA980E7-4B82-4DD6-B5D7-91EA5FD39B5A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-ADA980E7-4B82-4DD6-B5D7-91EA5FD39B5A--