Subject: [Fot] TR3 radiators heading to dump, save them

From: Greg Blake via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 11:56:35 -0500

--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FOTers,=20

I hate throwing stuff away, but I=E2=80=99ve rescued too many cars lately an=
d need to purge.=20

I=E2=80=99ve come to the conclusion I=E2=80=99ll never use a stock radiator a=
gain, my lack of originality is your gain. Take these away. Both have the pr=
ovision for hand crank. No clue if these would pass a pressure test, would n=
eed a through going thru and possible recore.=20

Shoot me a note if you want one or both. Shipping on you unless you=E2=80=99=
ll be at a track near me soon.=20

Located in Austin TX

Greg

--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=675EA208-E5E7-4028-BAA7-1D8760FE7CEE-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=538CA7A8-A4E2-4AA7-B67A-8C06D928EC17-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=37116979-57EC-408B-9AE5-3F2110587B9F-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75
	name=image3.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=6AF60B0F-89E2-43B7-A118-E61EB634E25C-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image3.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-F2479609-EAB1-466E-9AB4-7747F4A2BC75--