Subject: [Fot] Spitfire single rail gearbox

From: Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 19:54:07 +1000

--===============3623474382329993087==

--000000000000e7475505eb886c22

is there anyone in this group with lots of experience with the 'single
rail" gearbox as used in some late Spitfires and the very early TR7

i have a few tech questions and it might be easier to direct queries to the
"best" person

thanks

Terry
Australia

--000000000000e7475505eb886c22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">is there anyone in this group with lots of experience with=
 the &#39;single rail&quot; gearbox as used in some late Spitfires and the =
very early TR7<div><br></div><div>i have a few tech questions and it might =
be easier to direct queries to the &quot;best&quot; person</div><div><br></=
div><div>thanks</div><div><br></div><div>Terry</div><div>Australia<br clear=
=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"=
gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"lt=
r"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><=
br></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>=
</div></div></div></div>

--000000000000e7475505eb886c22--

--===============3623474382329993087==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3623474382329993087==--