Subject: Re: [Fot] 63 SPITFIRE VINTAGE RACER & Motorhome for sale

From: Mike Jackson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 15:31:09 +0000

--===============7497533270764361492==
 boundary="--_NmP-2a7b4d09d8f948dd-Part_1"

----_NmP-2a7b4d09d8f948dd-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ouch!  I will miss you my friend.  Not sure how many more years I have but =
still hanging in.
Any chance you will make special guest appearances at race tracks?

What about your enormous collection of parts for TRiumphs of all kinds?

Mike Jackson
-----Original Message-----
From: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sep 21, 2022 10:46 AM
To: 'Fot' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] 63 SPITFIRE VINTAGE RACER &amp; Motorhome for sale

After over 30+ years of successful vintage racing I have retired both as a
racer and as an instructor. The car which is now offered for sale bears 30
years of development with improvements made each season and this year was =
no
exception. A fellow Triumph racer and good friend, Henry Frye, has =
assisted
with listing details on his website, both the Spitfire and of the =
motorhome
that towed it which also served as the center for many Triumph social =
events
at multiple race venues over the years. The car has a history with SVRA;
VDCA; VARAC and VRG among others.

More details, a multitude of pictures and information is available at the
below link location:

https://triumphforsale.com/spitracer/

If interested, my contact information is also included at that site.

Russ Moore, Spitfire #49

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot (http://autox.team.=
net/archive)
rthlink.net

----_NmP-2a7b4d09d8f948dd-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Ouch!&nbsp; I will miss you my friend.&nbsp; Not sure =
how many more years I have but still hanging in.</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Any chance you will make special guest appearances at =
race tracks?</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">What about your enormous collection of parts for =
TRiumphs of all kinds?</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Mike Jackson</p>
<inline_message_container>
<div>-----Original Message-----<br />From: &lt;[email-masked].=
com&gt;<br />Sent: Sep 21, 2022 10:46 AM<br />To: 'Fot' &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt;<br />Subject: [Fot] 63 SPITFIRE VINTAGE RACER &amp; Motorhome for =
sale<br />
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">After over 30+ years of =
successful vintage racing I have retired both as a</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">racer and as an instructor=
. The car which is now offered for sale bears 30</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">years of development with =
improvements made each season and this year was no</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">exception. A fellow =
Triumph racer and good friend, Henry Frye, has assisted</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">with listing details on =
his website, both the Spitfire and of the motorhome</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">that towed it which also =
served as the center for many Triumph social events</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">at multiple race venues =
over the years. The car has a history with SVRA;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">VDCA; VARAC and VRG among =
others.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">More details, a multitude =
of pictures and information is available at the</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">below link location:</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;"><a =
href=3D"https://triumphforsale.com/spitracer/">https://triumphforsale.=
com/spitracer/</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">If interested, my contact =
information is also included at that site.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Russ Moore, Spitfire =
#49</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">__________________________=
_____________________</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">[email-masked]</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;"><a href=3D"http://www.=
fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.=
html</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a=
 href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.=
net/pipermail/fot</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/grandwazoo@earthlink.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/grandwazoo@earthlink.=
net</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</inline_message_container>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">&nbsp;</p>
----_NmP-2a7b4d09d8f948dd-Part_1--

--===============7497533270764361492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7497533270764361492==--