Subject: [Fot] Spitfire racer for sale

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 15:34:26 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------IiciwK0uL6XreWbpviFjq5jK
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I think I saw this posted elsewhere, just showed up on Facebook's Racing 
the Triumph Spitfire group.  Currently owned by Lance Mace, San Jose, 
California.

mjb.

--------------IiciwK0uL6XreWbpviFjq5jK
 name="307865125_10159485825623227_1737020954054650189_n.jpg"
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="307865125_10159485825623227_1737020954054650189_n.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------IiciwK0uL6XreWbpviFjq5jK
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------IiciwK0uL6XreWbpviFjq5jK--

---

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 22:20:23 +0000

All set up for bump-drafting, too!

Scott (B)

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Mark Bradakis via Fot
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2022 4:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire racer for sale

I think I saw this posted elsewhere, just showed up on Facebook's Racing the Triumph Spitfire group.  Currently owned by Lance Mace, San Jose, California.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]