Subject: [Fot] Group Photo at Kastner.

From: Dave Riddle via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 18:18:18 -0700

--===============6438702833569811618==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650987FE1306C0mainserver_"

--_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650987FE1306C0mainserver_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SGFzIGFueW9uZSBoZWFyZCBpZiBvciB3aGVuIHRoZSBncm91cCBwaG90byBmcm9tIEthc3RuZXIg
MjAyMiB3aWxsIGJlIHB1Ymxpc2hlZD8NCg0KDQoNClNlbnQgZnJvbSBteSBULU1vYmlsZSA1RyBE
ZXZpY2UNCg0K

--_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650987FE1306C0mainserver_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_735A05A60CF77F41BDE2723965DAFA650987FE1306C0mainserver_--

--===============6438702833569811618==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6438702833569811618==--