Subject: [Fot] Big Triumph Synchro Rings

From: Rick Parent via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 00:35:23 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0701472537045318650==
	boundary="----=_Part_3742932_1448955321.1662165323062"

------=_Part_3742932_1448955321.1662165323062
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Great news, I have the rings that fit TR3,4,6 and 250 in my hands finally. =
I will be sending out invoices to those on the waiting list this weekend. I=
f you are not on the waiting list and would like buy some just shoot mean e=
mail and I will get an invoice out to you. Please make sure to send me all =
your details.
The price is $85 each, and for those of you who didn't=C2=A0 know I also ha=
ve rings for the large synchro Spitfire and GT6 transmissions for the same =
price.
These rings are forged, heat treated steel with a bonded carbon friction su=
rface. They fit the cone on the gear perfectly.

Thanks, Rick.
------=_Part_3742932_1448955321.1662165323062
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Great news, I have the rings that fit TR3,4,6 and 250 in my hands finally. I will be sending out invoices to those on the waiting list this weekend. If you are not on the waiting list and would like buy some just shoot mean email and I will get an invoice out to you. Please make sure to send me all your details.<div><br></div><div>The price is $85 each, and for those of you who didn't&nbsp; know I also have rings for the large synchro Spitfire and GT6 transmissions for the same price.</div><div><br></div><div>These rings are forged, heat treated steel with a bonded carbon friction surface. They fit the cone on the gear perfectly.<br><br><div id="ymail_android_signature">Thanks, Rick.</div></div>
------=_Part_3742932_1448955321.1662165323062--

--===============0701472537045318650==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0701472537045318650==--

---

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:42:27 -0400

Hi, Rick, not sure if i am on the waiting list but i would like a set for the tr6.
Thanks, 
Scott Janzen

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 2, 2022, at 8:38 PM, Rick Parent via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Great news, I have the rings that fit TR3,4,6 and 250 in my hands finally. I will be sending out invoices to those on the waiting list this weekend. If you are not on the waiting list and would like buy some just shoot mean email and I will get an invoice out to you. Please make sure to send me all your details.
> 
> The price is $85 each, and for those of you who didn't  know I also have rings for the large synchro Spitfire and GT6 transmissions for the same price.
> 
> These rings are forged, heat treated steel with a bonded carbon friction surface. They fit the cone on the gear perfectly.
> 
> Thanks, Rick.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]