Subject: [Fot] 63 SPITFIRE VINTAGE RACER & Motorhome for sale

From: Russ Moore via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 10:32:05 -0400

After over 30+ years of successful vintage racing I have retired both as a
racer and as an instructor. The car which is now offered for sale bears 30
years of development with improvements made each season and this year was no
exception. A fellow Triumph racer and good friend, Henry Frye, has assisted
with listing details on his website, both the Spitfire and of the motorhome
that towed it which also served as the center for many Triumph social events
at multiple race venues over the years. The car has a history with SVRA;
VDCA; VARAC and VRG among others.

More details, a multitude of pictures and information is available at the
below link location:

https://triumphforsale.com/spitracer/

If interested, my contact information is also included at that site. 

Russ Moore, Spitfire #49

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 09:52:09 -0600

What, no trailer?

I WANT this car!  Too bad I don't have the money for it.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]