Subject: [Fot] Spitfire 1.475" intake valves

From: Jason Sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 13:10:25 -0400

--===============6196384022610509920==

--000000000000e2b8e105e545318c

I'm looking for a set of 4 Spitfire 1.475" intake valves ( TriumphTune
TT1434).

Does anyone have a set that they'd be willing to sell?

These are a different length than the commonly available TR6 oversize
intake valves.

Thank you,

Jason Sukey
[email-masked]

--000000000000e2b8e105e545318c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m looking for a set of 4 Spitfire 1.475&quot; intake=
 valves=C2=A0( TriumphTune TT1434).<div><br></div><div>Does anyone have a s=
et that they&#39;d be willing to sell?</div><div><br></div><div>These are a=
 different length than the commonly=C2=A0available=C2=A0TR6 oversize intake=
 valves.</div><div>=C2=A0</div><div>Thank you,</div><div><br></div><div>Jas=
on Sukey</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=
</div></div>

--000000000000e2b8e105e545318c--

--===============6196384022610509920==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6196384022610509920==--