Subject: Re: [Fot] A new era

From: Mike Jackson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:33:40 +0000

--===============6666413545019805753==
 boundary="--_NmP-d574560b5ffaa54e-Part_1"

----_NmP-d574560b5ffaa54e-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hope to see it at some VDCA events!
-----Original Message-----
From: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Aug 30, 2022 11:35 AM
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] A new era

Hello all,

Just wanted to share my new racer! Picked it up from Mike Bruner this week =
and plan to start harassing fellow racers in the southeast at the beginning=
 of next year. If the harassment level isn&rsquo;t up to par, I&rsquo;ll =
make it a TR250 like Henry!

Chuck Gee
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot (http://autox.team.=
net/archive)
rthlink.net

----_NmP-d574560b5ffaa54e-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Hope to see it at some VDCA events!</p>
<inline_message_container>
<div>-----Original Message-----<br />From: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br =
/>Sent: Aug 30, 2022 11:35 AM<br />To: Friends of Triumph &lt;fot@autox.=
team.net&gt;<br />Subject: [Fot] A new era<br />
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Hello all,</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Just wanted to share my =
new racer! Picked it up from Mike Bruner this week and plan to start =
harassing fellow racers in the southeast at the beginning of next year. If =
the harassment level isn&rsquo;t up to par, I&rsquo;ll make it a TR250 like=
 Henry!</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Chuck Gee</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">__________________________=
_____________________</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">[email-masked]</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;"><a href=3D"http://www.=
fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.=
html</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a=
 href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.=
net/pipermail/fot</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/grandwazoo@earthlink.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/grandwazoo@earthlink.=
net</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</inline_message_container>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">&nbsp;</p>
----_NmP-d574560b5ffaa54e-Part_1--

--===============6666413545019805753==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6666413545019805753==--