Subject: [Fot] A new era

From: Chuck Gee via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 07:39:55 -0700

--Apple-Mail-A562F0BD-37EE-4F99-BB3E-C636D42B3ECC
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello all,

Just wanted to share my new racer!  Picked it up from Mike Bruner this week a=
nd plan to start harassing fellow racers in the southeast at the beginning o=
f next year.  If the harassment level isn=E2=80=99t up to par, I=E2=80=99ll m=
ake it a TR250 like Henry!

--Apple-Mail-A562F0BD-37EE-4F99-BB3E-C636D42B3ECC
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=4C7D2047-507E-4AAB-91FD-C96BECFB10EE-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-A562F0BD-37EE-4F99-BB3E-C636D42B3ECC
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Chuck Gee
--Apple-Mail-A562F0BD-37EE-4F99-BB3E-C636D42B3ECC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-A562F0BD-37EE-4F99-BB3E-C636D42B3ECC--