Subject: [Fot] Selling my spitfire racecar

From: Jonathan Wright via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 20:42:18 -0700

--===============8180915867576209611==

--000000000000b6f54905e3cfcee5

--000000000000b6f54805e3cfcee4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey guys.
I have been wanting to make the move from my spitfire to a formula ford for
a while now. I bought a Lola, so the spitfire needs a new home. 1964, F
production 1147. Prepped by Joe Siam at Chequered flag racing. It was one
of his rental cars for many years, I bought it in 2019 and have raced it
since. It=E2=80=99s ready to race, was on track in may, motor was freshened=
 up with
new rings and bearing and a valve job in 2020. The car was F production
champion in 2016 with VARA. It has been super reliable for me, starts every
time, goes every time, wins pretty often. It=E2=80=99s a pretty competitive=
 car!
Car is located in Tehachapi CA. (Near willow springs)
I need 8k for the car. Have a lot of spares available we can discuss
options, there is an entire other car with title, coupe of motors and gear
boxes and diffs. Boxes of new parts.
Please reach out with any questions
8014484007
Cheers
Jon Wright

--000000000000b6f54805e3cfcee4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey guys.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">I have been wanting to make the move from =
my spitfire to a formula ford for a while now. I bought a Lola, so the spit=
fire needs a new home. 1964, F production 1147. Prepped by Joe Siam at Cheq=
uered flag racing. It was one of his rental cars for many years, I bought i=
t in 2019 and have raced it since. It=E2=80=99s ready to race, was on track=
 in may, motor was freshened up with new rings and bearing and a valve job =
in 2020. The car was F production champion in 2016 with VARA. It has been s=
uper reliable for me, starts every time, goes every time, wins pretty often=
. It=E2=80=99s a pretty competitive car!=C2=A0 Car is located in Tehachapi =
CA. (Near willow springs)=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">I need 8k for the ca=
r. Have a lot of spares available we can discuss options, there is an entir=
e other car with title, coupe of motors and gear boxes and diffs. Boxes of =
new parts.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">Please reach out with any questions=
</div><div dir=3D"auto">8014484007</div><div dir=3D"auto">Cheers</div><div =
dir=3D"auto">Jon Wright<br><div dir=3D"auto"><img src=3D"cid:181ffef5276805=
a1ff03" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div><div dir=3D"auto"><div><img src=3D=
"cid:181ffef7f4cb6338df34" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div><img src=3D"cid=
:181ffeed4896b8968f21" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div><div dir=3D"auto"><=
div><img src=3D"cid:181ffef0bae94a0fff62" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div>=
<br></div></div>

--000000000000b6f54805e3cfcee4--

--000000000000b6f54905e3cfcee5
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_5848.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <181ffef0bae94a0fff62>

--000000000000b6f54905e3cfcee5
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_5824.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <181ffef5276805a1ff03>

--000000000000b6f54905e3cfcee5
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_5818.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <181ffef7f4cb6338df34>

--000000000000b6f54905e3cfcee5
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_5817.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <181ffeed4896b8968f21>

--000000000000b6f54905e3cfcee5--

--===============8180915867576209611==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8180915867576209611==--

---

From: "rocky spitfire4.com via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:18 +0000

--===============6531223949201681660==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_007_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_007_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_
	boundary="_000_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_"

--_000_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_--

--_007_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_
Content-Description: image001.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.jpg"; size=114739;
	creation-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:10 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:10 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_
Content-Description: image002.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.jpg"; size=152377;
	creation-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:11 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:11 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_
Content-Description: image003.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.jpg"; size=60288;
	creation-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:11 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:11 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_
Content-Description: image004.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image004.jpg"; size=3684159;
	creation-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:11 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:00:18 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_BYAPR05MB6405205F2454EC76456E21DDEB8B9BYAPR05MB6405namp_--

--===============6531223949201681660==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6531223949201681660==--