Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup

From: Finishing Touch via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 21:56:54 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6764843949393672754==
 boundary="------------GwFgl6W8ijB0qQWmH1HmO61R"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------GwFgl6W8ijB0qQWmH1HmO61R
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What a fantastic event and one that I will always remember. Thanks to 
the organizers and everyone involved who made this a very special event; 
I couldn't imagine a better group of drivers to race with. A special 
thanks to Henry Frye for winning the Kastner Cup, his commitment to 
Triumph racing, and all the help he has been to me in my short racing 
career.

Thanks to all and be safe,
Mike Kurtz
Yellow #15 TR6
--------------GwFgl6W8ijB0qQWmH1HmO61R
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font face="Times New Roman">What a fantastic event and one that I
      will always remember. Thanks to the organizers and everyone
      involved who made this a very special event; I couldn't imagine a
      better group of drivers to race with. A special thanks to Henry
      Frye for winning the Kastner Cup, his commitment to Triumph
      racing, and all the help he has been to me in my short racing
      career.  <br>
      <br>
      Thanks to all and be safe,<br>
      Mike Kurtz<br>
      Yellow #15 TR6<br>
    </font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------GwFgl6W8ijB0qQWmH1HmO61R--

--===============6764843949393672754==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6764843949393672754==--