Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 17:25:01 -0400

--===============2038972978099197080==

--000000000000ff1c7605e406e282

Surprised I have not seen any messages about who won the cup this year.
Well to let you know the winner of the 20th annual Kastner Cup is Henry
Frye.

Congratulations to such a fine gentleman, who also recieved the first ever
Amici Triumph award.

Good work Henry!

mjb.

--000000000000ff1c7605e406e282
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Surprised I have not seen any messages about who won the =
cup this year.=C2=A0 Well to let you know the winner of the 20th annual Kas=
tner Cup is Henry Frye.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">=
Congratulations to such a fine gentleman, who also recieved the first ever =
Amici Triumph award.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"aut=
o">Good work Henry!</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">mjb.=
</div></div>

--000000000000ff1c7605e406e282--

--===============2038972978099197080==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2038972978099197080==--