Subject: [Fot] Sponsoring Team Darrow

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:26:05 -0400

Many of us are used to seeing the two Darrow Spitfires at our events, 
driven by dad Charlie and son Jessie. Charlie Darrow was a FOT member, 
but unfortunately Charlie passed away in early 2020, and I had no way of 
contacting Jessie until this past weekend.

Jessie and brother Pat have now teamed up to drive the opposite pair of 
Spitfires. (While the cars look identical, closer inspection reveal one 
is LHD, the other RHD!) The brothers put on a fantastic show for us at 
the Kastner Cup, both cars had a solid showing. The Darrows were joined 
by Joe Friel, who has taken over Charlie's shop, Valley Sports and 
Classics in Williamsport, PA. Joe had his hands dirty keeping the cars 
in good shape for the weekend.

I am sponsoring brothers Jessie and Pat Darrow as drivers, and Joe Friel 
as crew, our newest members to the FOT!

It was my pleasure chatting with you guys this weekend, and welcome to 
the FOT!

Henry Frye
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Jesse Darrow via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 07:48:48 -0400

Hi everyone, thanks for having us!
Jesse

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 18, 2022, at 11:14 PM, DAVE HOGYE <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Excellent!  Welcome to the Friends of Triumph.
> Dave H.
>> On 07/18/2022 3:26 PM yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Friel via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 20:20:19 -0400

We’re glad to be in the group of great cars and people. Thanks. 
           Joe 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 19, 2022, at 7:33 PM, Jesse Darrow via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>