Subject: [Fot] EZ to read and print schedule

From: Phil Gott via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:43:54 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2567261_1992531091.1657543434047
	boundary="----=_Part_2567260_1579813805.1657543434045"

------=_Part_2567260_1579813805.1657543434045
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Amici;
Please find attached a weekend schedule, including test day. =C2=A0I found =
the PVGP material hard to read, so I made this all-in-one pdf. =C2=A0This i=
s directly copied from the PVGP schedule without any edits.
enjoy!
Phil Gott

------=_Part_2567260_1579813805.1657543434045
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;color:black;">Amici;<div><br></div><div>Please find attached a weekend schedule, including test day. &nbsp;I found the PVGP material hard to read, so I made this all-in-one pdf. &nbsp;This is directly copied from the PVGP schedule without any edits.</div><div><br></div><div>enjoy!</div><div><br></div><div>Phil Gott</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
------=_Part_2567260_1579813805.1657543434045--

------=_Part_2567261_1992531091.1657543434047
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="=?utf-8?B?UGl0dCBIaXN0cm9pYyBTY2hlZHVsZSAyMDIyLnBkZg==?="
Content-ID: <tNVW5uIC4dAPHA4UcxjB>

------=_Part_2567261_1992531091.1657543434047
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_Part_2567261_1992531091.1657543434047--