Subject: [Fot] Kastner cup

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 09:28:49 -0400

--===============1870843400341590373==

--0000000000007fa07605e3afc482

Hi,  Anybody Towing thru Pa on rt 80 mid day thurs?  Traveling alone.
Always like to tow with friends if possible.   Lorne Fritz

--0000000000007fa07605e3afc482
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,=C2=A0 Anybody Towing thru Pa on rt 80 mid day thurs?=
=C2=A0 Traveling alone.=C2=A0 Always like to tow with friends if possible.=
=C2=A0=C2=A0 Lorne Fritz<br></div>

--0000000000007fa07605e3afc482--

--===============1870843400341590373==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1870843400341590373==--