Subject: [Fot] tickets for the K-Cup

From: Bob Kramer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 15:12:11 -0500

--===============2199459409763110820==

--00000000000040e7b105e1e6ba3d

I wish I was racing but instead I'll be flying in on Friday as a spectator
for the K-Cup. Does anyone have a couple of spare passes for the weekend?

Bob Kramer

--00000000000040e7b105e1e6ba3d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I wish I was racing but instead I&#39;ll be flying in on F=
riday as a spectator for the K-Cup. Does anyone have a couple of spare pass=
es for the weekend?=C2=A0<div><br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Bo=
b Kramer</div></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000040e7b105e1e6ba3d--

--===============2199459409763110820==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2199459409763110820==--