Subject: [Fot] TR4 FIA prepped car on BAT

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 09:05:08 -0400

--===============2363888959439522240==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_3910C1A1-CD57-44EF-BAB6-23F45EF87EF7"

--Apple-Mail=_3910C1A1-CD57-44EF-BAB6-23F45EF87EF7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

h=
ttps://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-27/?utm_source=3Ddm&utm_=
medium=3Demail&utm_campaign=3D2022-06-10=

--Apple-Mail=_3910C1A1-CD57-44EF-BAB6-23F45EF87EF7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=""><a href="https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-27/?utm_source=dm&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=2022-06-10" class="">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-27/?utm_source=dm&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=2022-06-10</a></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_3910C1A1-CD57-44EF-BAB6-23F45EF87EF7--

--===============2363888959439522240==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2363888959439522240==--

---

From: Jim Gray via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:17:26 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7756054054119771728==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_235B_01D87C9A.243328D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_235B_01D87C9A.243328D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yeah, currently at $5K. That won't even get you a ride around the block in
that beauty. That car should be at a Christie's auction.

jg

From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Scott Janzen via Fot
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 7:05 AM
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] TR4 FIA prepped car on BAT

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-27/?utm_source=dm
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-27/?utm_source=dm&utm_me
dium=email&utm_campaign=2022-06-10>
&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2022-06-10

------=_NextPart_000_235B_01D87C9A.243328D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Yeah, currently at $5K. That =
won&#8217;t even get you a ride around the block in that beauty. That =
car should be at a Christie&#8217;s auction.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>jg<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Fot =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Scott Janzen via =
Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, June 10, 2022 7:05 AM<br><b>To:</b> 'Friends =
of Triumph' Triumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] =
TR4 FIA prepped car on BAT<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-27/?utm_source=
=3Ddm&amp;utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_campaign=3D2022-06-10">https://bring=
atrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-27/?utm_source=3Ddm&amp;utm_medium=3D=
email&amp;utm_campaign=3D2022-06-10</a><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html=
------=_NextPart_000_235B_01D87C9A.243328D0--

--===============7756054054119771728==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7756054054119771728==--