Subject: [Fot] Brake question

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 07:32:19 -0400

--===============8497711127143113141==

--0000000000009ad31405e1df75c7

This is a question for the TR3 folks. I have a friend who races a TVR which
has TR3 disks and drums. He's looking for suggestions, specific part
numbers on brake pads and shoes. For some reason, it's hard to cross
reference obscure TVR parts.

thanks in advance

mike h

--0000000000009ad31405e1df75c7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is a question for the TR3 folks. I have a friend who =
races a TVR which has TR3 disks and drums. He&#39;s looking for suggestions=
, specific=C2=A0part numbers on brake pads and shoes. For some reason, it&#=
39;s hard to cross reference obscure TVR parts.<div><br></div><div>thanks i=
n advance</div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div></div>

--0000000000009ad31405e1df75c7--

--===============8497711127143113141==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8497711127143113141==--