Subject: [Fot] synthetic gear lube

From: McKearn McKearn via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 20:56:22 -0500

--===============6502882372804448110==

--0000000000007d1d7705e1ffa5f1

Hi Friends.
  I am looking for recommendations as to which synthetic gear lube to use
in my GT6?  Transmission is Toyota T50, rear end is GT6 ,would like to
convert both to synthetic.
Thanks. P.J.

--0000000000007d1d7705e1ffa5f1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Friends.<br><div>=C2=A0 I am looking for recommendation=
s as to which synthetic gear lube to use in my GT6?=C2=A0 Transmission is T=
oyota T50, rear end is GT6 ,would like to convert both to synthetic.=C2=A0=
=C2=A0</div><div>Thanks. P.J.</div></div>

--0000000000007d1d7705e1ffa5f1--

--===============6502882372804448110==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6502882372804448110==--