Subject: [Fot] TR4 Rolling Frame

From: Joe Boruch via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 15:17:06 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2179467849283660318==
	boundary="----=_Part_619627_1027078490.1652887026004"

------=_Part_619627_1027078490.1652887026004
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a rolling TR4 frame that I bought years ago to have a spare frame.=
=C2=A0 It is in Waterbury, CT.=C2=A0 The property is going up for sale so I=
 need to get the frame out of there.=C2=A0 Let me know if interested.=C2=A0=
 Joe B
------=_Part_619627_1027078490.1652887026004
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I have a rolling TR4 frame that I bought years ago to have a spare frame.&nbsp; It is in Waterbury, CT.&nbsp; The property is going up for sale so I need to get the frame out of there.&nbsp; Let me know if interested.&nbsp; Joe B</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_619627_1027078490.1652887026004--

--===============2179467849283660318==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2179467849283660318==--