Subject: [Fot] GT6 Ford T9 5 speed conversion kit for sale

From: Jason Sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 09:15:51 -0400

--000000000000ac058805dffe1bfc

--000000000000ac058605dffe1bfa

I'm selling the Ford T9 5 speed conversion kit out of my GT6, as I've
converted to a TR6 box.

Includes a functioning 5 speed box
Bellhousing and adapter
Mounts
Driveshaft
Shifter
Clutch
 etc

The full conversion kit, ready to run minus the speedo cable; so if you
plan to use it in a street car, you will need to source that.

Asking $2500

Free delivery to Kastner Cup at Pittrace, or pick up in Amherst, Ohio
anytime.

Jason Sukey
[email-masked]

--000000000000ac058605dffe1bfa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m selling the Ford T9 5 speed conversion kit out of =
my GT6, as I&#39;ve converted to a TR6 box.<div><br></div><div>Includes a f=
unctioning 5 speed box</div><div>Bellhousing and adapter</div><div>Mounts</=
div><div>Driveshaft</div><div>Shifter</div><div>Clutch</div><div>=C2=A0etc<=
/div><div><br></div><div>The full conversion kit, ready to run minus the sp=
eedo cable; so if you plan to use it in a street car, you will need to sour=
ce that.</div><div><br></div><div>Asking $2500</div><div><br></div><div>Fre=
e delivery to Kastner Cup at Pittrace, or pick up in Amherst, Ohio anytime.=
</div><div><br></div><div>Jason Sukey</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:jsukey@gm=
ail.com" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--000000000000ac058605dffe1bfa--

--000000000000ac058805dffe1bfc
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20220527_085550.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_l3oguogi0>

--000000000000ac058805dffe1bfc
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20220527_0855421.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_l3oguohk1>

--000000000000ac058805dffe1bfc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--000000000000ac058805dffe1bfc--