Subject: [Fot] GT6+ parts available

From: Tim Hutchisen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 08:51:51 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3645451636652978875==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0061_01D85ADD.34D18C10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D85ADD.34D18C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have been spring cleaning and have some parts from a 70 GT6+ parts car
that need a good home. I was planning on building a Spit six at some point
but my interests have moved away from small frame Triumphs. This stuff has
been squirrelled away for years and some of it I haven't looked at for a
long time so going off memory here, a summary of what I have:

70 GT6+ frame: has front and rear suspension intact (rotoflex). Rear spring
and diff are not included. Frame is rust free and has been stored inside.
One outrigger is bent but the frame is straight.

Front spindles: L & R front spindles GT6+

Bonnet: 70 GT6+ bonnet that the DPO attempted to install fiberglass fender
flares. Top section and frame is really decent, fenders are compromised from
the wheel flare attempt

Rear clip: rear clip from b-pillar back, roof was cut. Rear hatch and glass
are intact.

Rear Hatch: additional rear hatch w/glass

various other GT6 parts lying about: radiators, gas tank, some interior
pieces, seat frames, door glass and frames, rear side glass and frames, dash
pad, gauges, switches, wiring harness.  

All parts located in Western Maine. I could potentially get them as far as
Hartford CT if you are not in a rush. some of the smaller bits could be
delivered to the 2022 Kasner Cup. Contact me at 

These parts are from my personal stash and not associated with my business.
Please help my spring cleaning project! 

Thank you,

Tim Hutchisen

Norway, ME

 

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D85ADD.34D18C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have been spring cleaning and have some parts from a =
70 GT6+ parts car that need a good home. I was planning on building a =
Spit six at some point but my interests have moved away from small frame =
Triumphs. This stuff has been squirrelled away for years and some of it =
I haven't looked at for a long time so going off memory here, a summary =
of what I have:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>70 GT6+ =
frame</b>: has front and rear suspension intact (rotoflex). Rear spring =
and diff are not included. Frame is rust free and has been stored =
inside. One outrigger is bent but the frame is =
straight.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Front spindles:</b> L &amp; R front spindles =
GT6+<b><o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Bonnet: </b>70 GT6+ bonnet that the DPO attempted =
to install fiberglass fender flares. Top section and frame is really =
decent, fenders are compromised from the wheel flare =
attempt<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Rear clip: </b>rear clip from b-pillar<b> </b>back, =
roof was cut. Rear hatch and glass are intact.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Rear =
Hatch: </b>additional rear hatch w/glass<b><o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal> <b>various =
other GT6 parts lying about:</b> radiators, gas tank, some interior =
pieces, seat frames, door glass and frames, rear side glass and frames, =
dash pad, gauges, switches, wiring harness. &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>All parts =
located in Western Maine. I could potentially get them as far as =
Hartford CT if you are not in a rush. some of the smaller bits could be =
delivered to the 2022 Kasner Cup. Contact me at <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> for =
more details. These parts are from my personal stash and not associated =
with my business. Please help my spring cleaning project! =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thank you,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Tim =
Hutchisen<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Norway, ME<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D85ADD.34D18C10--

--===============3645451636652978875==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3645451636652978875==--

---

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:04:58 +0000

--===============6507365695162341690==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR15MB4552C0781D78AB496AB72597E1FD9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552C0781D78AB496AB72597E1FD9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Do you have the rear A-arms?  I'm trying to convert my dad's GT6 Mk I racer=
 to rotoflex and need some A-arms for that.

Scott (B.)

From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tim Hutchisen via Fot
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 7:52 AM
To: 'FOT List' <[email-masked]>; 'Triumphs' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Penn Ridge Motors <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] GT6+ parts available

I have been spring cleaning and have some parts from a 70 GT6+ parts car th=
at need a good home. I was planning on building a Spit six at some point bu=
t my interests have moved away from small frame Triumphs. This stuff has be=
en squirrelled away for years and some of it I haven't looked at for a long=
 time so going off memory here, a summary of what I have:

70 GT6+ frame: has front and rear suspension intact (rotoflex). Rear spring=
 and diff are not included. Frame is rust free and has been stored inside. =
One outrigger is bent but the frame is straight.

Bonnet: 70 GT6+ bonnet that the DPO attempted to install fiberglass fender =
flares. Top section and frame is really decent, fenders are compromised fro=
m the wheel flare attempt

Rear clip: rear clip from b-pillar back, roof was cut. Rear hatch and glass=
 are intact.

various other GT6 parts lying about: radiators, gas tank, some interior pie=
ces, seat frames, door glass and frames, rear side glass and frames, dash p=
ad, gauges, switches, wiring harness.

All parts located in Western Maine. I could potentially get them as far as =
Hartford CT if you are not in a rush. some of the smaller bits could be del=
ivered to the 2022 Kasner Cup. Contact me at
hese parts are from my personal stash and not associated with my business. =
Please help my spring cleaning project!

Thank you,
Tim Hutchisen
Norway, ME

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552C0781D78AB496AB72597E1FD9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D"word-wrap:=
break-word">
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Do you have the rear A-arms?&nbsp; I&#8217;m trying =
to convert my dad&#8217;s GT6 Mk I racer to rotoflex and need some A-arms f=
or that.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Scott (B.)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
<b>On Behalf Of
</b>Tim Hutchisen via Fot<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, April 28, 2022 7:52 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> 'FOT List' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; 'Triumphs' &lt;triumphs@a=
utox.team.net&gt;<br>
<b>Cc:</b> Penn Ridge Motors &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Fot] GT6+ parts available<o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">I have been spring cleaning and have some parts from=
 a 70 GT6+ parts car that need a good home. I was planning on building a Sp=
it six at some point but my interests have moved away from small frame Triu=
mphs. This stuff has been squirrelled
 away for years and some of it I haven't looked at for a long time so going=
 off memory here, a summary of what I have:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>70 GT6+ frame</b>: has front and rear suspension =
intact (rotoflex). Rear spring and diff are not included. Frame is rust fre=
e and has been stored inside. One outrigger is bent but the frame is straig=
ht.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>Front spindles:</b> L &amp; R front spindles GT6+=
<b><o:p></o:p></b></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></b></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>Bonnet: </b>70 GT6+ bonnet that the DPO attempted=
 to install fiberglass fender flares. Top section and frame is really decen=
t, fenders are compromised from the wheel flare attempt<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>Rear clip: </b>rear clip from b-pillar<b> </b>bac=
k, roof was cut. Rear hatch and glass are intact.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>Rear Hatch: </b>additional rear hatch w/glass<b><=
o:p></o:p></b></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>various other GT6 parts lying about:</b> radiator=
s, gas tank, some interior pieces, seat frames, door glass and frames, rear=
 side glass and frames, dash pad, gauges, switches, wiring harness. &nbsp;<=
o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">All parts located in Western Maine. I could potentia=
lly get them as far as Hartford CT if you are not in a rush. some of the sm=
aller bits could be delivered to the 2022 Kasner Cup. Contact me at
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">tim@pennr=
idgemotors.com</a> for more details. These parts are from my personal stash=
 and not associated with my business. Please help my spring cleaning projec=
t!
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Thank you,<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Tim Hutchisen<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Norway, ME<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552C0781D78AB496AB72597E1FD9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_--

--===============6507365695162341690==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6507365695162341690==--