Subject: [Fot] VIR Wild Hare race videos

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:39:29 -0500

For those who like to watch these...  Race videos from VDCA's Wild Hare 
race at VIR.  Saturday morning and Sunday are the best of the 4.

Friday Pursuit race:

https://youtu.be/Q-AohzVFY6M

Saturday morning race - good at the beginning, chasing a Porsche 912 for 
the latter part:

https://youtu.be/wx7YJe2dtMI

Saturday afternoon race - not much action:

https://youtu.be/FjgtO8AXCfk

Sunday afternoon race - good battle with a Porsche 914:

https://youtu.be/sYuTPgQ-qtY

Cheers, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]