Subject: [Fot] Question about rear spring mounting onTR4

From: Tim Murphy via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 16:15:03 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002A_01D8533F.777B6450"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D8533F.777B6450
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_002B_01D8533F.777B6450"

------=_NextPart_001_002B_01D8533F.777B6450
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Amici,

                The left rear spring on our TR4 is way to the inside against
the washer on the spring perch shaft. Is this of any concern? The right
spring is against the washer.

Thanks for your input.

Tim & Ryan Murphy

------=_NextPart_001_002B_01D8533F.777B6450
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Amici,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The left rear spring on our TR4 is =
way to the inside against the washer on the spring perch shaft. Is this =
of any concern? The right spring is against the washer.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for =
your input.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Tim &amp; Ryan =
Murphy<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_002B_01D8533F.777B6450--

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D8533F.777B6450
	name="IMG_1757.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_1757.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D8533F.777B6450
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D8533F.777B6450--