Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 race care for sale?

From: Bill Tobin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 10:31:46 -0400

Hi Everyone. By a strange coincidence, my TR6 needs a new home.

I did what I set out to do 1in 1968; drive at Watkins Glen. Took 39 
years to do it, but I did it in '07.

I've had a great time and met a lot of great folks during the last 15 
years, but it's time to move on.

I now own a second farm, which is in need of a lot of work. My own farm 
takes a lot of work, even though I rent it out to a local family who 
farm it. And take great care of my land. And make me kind of a part of 
their family. Great family.

I'm also pushing 74, and have some other hobbies and interests. Running, 
triathlons, etc. Also very involved with the Erie Runners Club; Board of 
Directors and Marathon Committee. Took up downhill skiing 3 years ago, 
after a 25 year layoff. May join the National Ski Patrol again. Was a 
Senior Patroller years ago.

Then there is the time factor involved. I'm not getting any younger! I 
also help a 94 year old cousin; eyesight fading, hearing going, has to 
use a walker, and is basically housebound. I don't want to hit that 
stage! Enjoy my years here now! (Life is short; eat dessert first!)

So the TR6 is for sale. I was never the fastest car out there, but sure 
had fun! I'm near Erie PA.

Give me a shout if interested. Have lots of spares. Bring 2 trailers.

Cheers, Bill

On 3/18/2022 10:09 AM, finishing Touch via Fot wrote:
> Is anyone aware of any TR6 race cars for sale?  I'm hoping to 
> encourage my son to consider racing with me, and being able to share 
> parts would be a great advantage.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Kurtz
> Mohnton, PA
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Michael Moore via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 14:43:25 +0000

Bill, sad to hear you are moving on, had some great times with you back when I was a new racer, you showed me a lot.

Can't use a TR6, but any time you want to sell all the tools and equipment in your garage .... !!!

Thanks
Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA
3255 West 26th Street
Erie, PA 16506

Phone:  814-616-8652  ext 100
Fax:        888-865-5279
Email:    [email-masked]

This electronic mail message contains confidential and legally privileged information intended only for the use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited and is hereby instructed to notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy this copy of this message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bill Tobin via Fot
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 10:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 race care for sale?

I did what I set out to do 1in 1968; drive at Watkins Glen. Took 39 years to do it, but I did it in '07.

I've had a great time and met a lot of great folks during the last 15 years, but it's time to move on.

I now own a second farm, which is in need of a lot of work. My own farm takes a lot of work, even though I rent it out to a local family who farm it. And take great care of my land. And make me kind of a part of their family. Great family.

I'm also pushing 74, and have some other hobbies and interests. Running, triathlons, etc. Also very involved with the Erie Runners Club; Board of Directors and Marathon Committee. Took up downhill skiing 3 years ago, after a 25 year layoff. May join the National Ski Patrol again. Was a Senior Patroller years ago.

Then there is the time factor involved. I'm not getting any younger! I also help a 94 year old cousin; eyesight fading, hearing going, has to use a walker, and is basically housebound. I don't want to hit that stage! Enjoy my years here now! (Life is short; eat dessert first!)

So the TR6 is for sale. I was never the fastest car out there, but sure had fun! I'm near Erie PA.

Cheers, Bill

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 10:54:12 -0500

Come and visit the Kastner Cup.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

> On Mar 18, 2022, at 9:32 AM, Bill Tobin via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> Is anyone aware of any TR6 race cars for sale?  I'm hoping to encourage my son to consider racing with me, and being able to share parts would be a great advantage.
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Mike Kurtz
>> Mohnton, PA
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>> 
>> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>

---

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 22:02:08 -0400

--===============2944817367166727108==

--Apple-Mail=_49AB4DC4-94AF-4AD1-98C5-91645527F01C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hi Mike,  Not sure if this will interest you, but I have an earlyTR4 =
with PHA and NeRegion SCCA race History.  This car needs a lot of work.  =
Solid car that was wrecked at the Reading road race about 1970.  It has =
been in dry storage(except for 1 year) ever since.  A few years ago I =
sand blasted and painted a good frame  and sat the body back on it.  It =
does need assembled and most but not all of the racing parts are =
missing.   Reasonably priced to good home.  Lorne Fritz

> Begin forwarded message:
>=20
> From: finishing Touch via Fot <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Fot] TR6 race care for sale?
> Date: March 18, 2022 at 10:09:32 AM EDT
> To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: finishing Touch <[email-masked]>
>=20
> Is anyone aware of any TR6 race cars for sale?  I'm hoping to =
encourage my son to consider racing with me, and being able to share =
parts would be a great advantage.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_49AB4DC4-94AF-4AD1-98C5-91645527F01C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Hi Mike, &nbsp;Not sure if this will interest you, but I have =
an earlyTR4 with PHA and NeRegion SCCA race History. &nbsp;This car =
needs a lot of work. &nbsp;Solid car that was wrecked at the Reading =
road race about 1970. &nbsp;It has been in dry storage(except for 1 =
year) ever since. &nbsp;A few years ago I sand blasted and painted a =
good frame &nbsp;and sat the body back on it. &nbsp;It does need =
assembled and most but not all of the racing parts are missing. &nbsp; =
Reasonably priced to good home. &nbsp;Lorne Fritz<br class=3D""><div><br =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">Begin =
forwarded message:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
-webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);" class=3D""><b class=3D"">From: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica =
Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif;" class=3D"">finishing Touch via Fot &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br class=3D""></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
-webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);" class=3D""><b class=3D"">Subject: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica =
Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif;" class=3D""><b class=3D"">[Fot] TR6 race =
care for sale?</b><br class=3D""></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: =
0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica =
Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);" class=3D""><b =
class=3D"">Date: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family: =
-webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif;" =
class=3D"">March 18, 2022 at 10:09:32 AM EDT<br =
class=3D""></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: =
0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, =
sans-serif; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);" class=3D""><b class=3D"">To: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica =
Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif;" class=3D"">'Friends of Triumph' Triumph =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br class=3D""></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
-webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);" class=3D""><b class=3D"">Reply-To: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica =
Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif;" class=3D"">finishing Touch &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br =
class=3D""></span></div><br class=3D""><div class=3D"">Is anyone aware =
of any TR6 race cars for sale?&nbsp; I'm hoping to encourage my son to =
consider racing with me, and being able to share parts would be a great =
advantage.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Thanks,<br class=3D"">Mike =
Kurtz<br class=3D"">Mohnton, PA<br =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________<br =
class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">http://www.fot-racing.com<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Donate: =
http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><br class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_49AB4DC4-94AF-4AD1-98C5-91645527F01C--

--===============2944817367166727108==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2944817367166727108==--

---

From: Finishing Touch via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 17:09:44 -0400

Hi Bill,

I'm interested in getting some details and possibly photos of your TR6. 
I sent you an email the other day, but didn't hear back from you. There 
is a chance that it went into your spam folder so, I am reaching out 
over the FOT site. If your car is still for sale and you see this, 
please send me a phone number to reach you at.

Mike Kurtz
[email-masked]
(610)741-4567

On 3/18/2022 10:31 AM, Bill Tobin via Fot wrote:
> I now own a second farm, which is in need of a lot of work. My own 
> farm takes a lot of work, even though I rent it out to a local family 
> who farm it. And take great care of my land. And make me kind of a 
> part of their family. Great family.
>
> I'm also pushing 74, and have some other hobbies and interests. 
> Running, triathlons, etc. Also very involved with the Erie Runners 
> Club; Board of Directors and Marathon Committee. Took up downhill 
> skiing 3 years ago, after a 25 year layoff. May join the National Ski 
> Patrol again. Was a Senior Patroller years ago.
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: marty sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 14:48:19 +0000

--===============4874485958188477683==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH0PR15MB5167FFEB80A4447783BA59E1BA159PH0PR15MB5167namp_"

--_000_PH0PR15MB5167FFEB80A4447783BA59E1BA159PH0PR15MB5167namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I will miss your presence at the track. You and Bill Rampe were such a big =
help to me at the track as I started fumbling my way into this vintage raci=
ng stuff. And paddocking next to the traveling Tobin hardware store was alw=
ays a good thing! I still carry around that CD on the in-car video from tha=
t PittRace event that you had asked for. If we ever cross paths again at th=
e track remind me to give it to you.

Marty

--_000_PH0PR15MB5167FFEB80A4447783BA59E1BA159PH0PR15MB5167namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
I will miss your presence at the track. You and Bill Rampe were such a big =
help to me at the track as I started fumbling my way into this vintage raci=
ng stuff. And paddocking next to the traveling Tobin hardware store was alw=
ays a good thing! I still carry
 around that CD on the in-car video from that PittRace event that you had a=
sked for. If we ever cross paths again at the track remind me to give it to=
 you.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Marty</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH0PR15MB5167FFEB80A4447783BA59E1BA159PH0PR15MB5167namp_--

--===============4874485958188477683==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4874485958188477683==--