Subject: [Fot] TR6 race care for sale?

From: finishing Touch via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 10:09:32 -0400

Is anyone aware of any TR6 race cars for sale?  I'm hoping to encourage 
my son to consider racing with me, and being able to share parts would 
be a great advantage.

Thanks,
Mike Kurtz
Mohnton, PA
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 22:05:45 -0400

--===============7144363691810302461==

--Apple-Mail=_27A4ED17-9932-4C24-8EDA-514C1E64B217
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

> Begin forwarded message:
>=20
> Hi Mike,  Not sure if this will interest you, but I have an earlyTR4 =
with PHA and NeRegion SCCA race History.  This car needs a lot of work.  =
Solid car that was wrecked at the Reading road race about 1970.  It has =
been in dry storage(except for 1 year) ever since.  A few years ago I =
sand blasted and painted a good frame  and sat the body back on it.  It =
does need assembled and most but not all of the racing parts are =
missing.   Reasonably priced to good home.  Lorne Fritz

--Apple-Mail=_27A4ED17-9932-4C24-8EDA-514C1E64B217
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><div style=3D""><br class=3D""><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">Begin forwarded =
message:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: =
none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Hi Mike, &nbsp;Not sure if =
this will interest you, but I have an earlyTR4 with PHA and NeRegion =
SCCA race History. &nbsp;This car needs a lot of work. &nbsp;Solid car =
that was wrecked at the Reading road race about 1970. &nbsp;It has been =
in dry storage(except for 1 year) ever since. &nbsp;A few years ago I =
sand blasted and painted a good frame &nbsp;and sat the body back on it. =
&nbsp;It does need assembled and most but not all of the racing parts =
are missing. &nbsp; Reasonably priced to good home. &nbsp;Lorne =
Fritz</span></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_27A4ED17-9932-4C24-8EDA-514C1E64B217--

--===============7144363691810302461==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7144363691810302461==--

---

From: Brad Eells via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 19:28:41 -0700

Check history on Bring a Trailer.

I believe there was a yellow TR6 there recently that did not meet reserve.

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 18, 2022, at 7:43 AM, Michael Moore via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Bill, sad to hear you are moving on, had some great times with you back when I was a new racer, you showed me a lot.
> 
> Can't use a TR6, but any time you want to sell all the tools and equipment in your garage .... !!!
> 
> Thanks
> Mike
> 
> Michael T. Moore, CPA
> 3255 West 26th Street
> Erie, PA 16506
> 
> Phone:  814-616-8652  ext 100
> Fax:        888-865-5279
> Email:    [email-masked]
> 
> This electronic mail message contains confidential and legally privileged information intended only for the use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited and is hereby instructed to notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy this copy of this message.
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bill Tobin via Fot
> Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 10:32 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 race care for sale?
> 
> Hi Everyone. By a strange coincidence, my TR6 needs a new home.
> 
> I did what I set out to do 1in 1968; drive at Watkins Glen. Took 39 years to do it, but I did it in '07.
> 
> I've had a great time and met a lot of great folks during the last 15 years, but it's time to move on.
> 
> I now own a second farm, which is in need of a lot of work. My own farm takes a lot of work, even though I rent it out to a local family who farm it. And take great care of my land. And make me kind of a part of their family. Great family.
> 
> I'm also pushing 74, and have some other hobbies and interests. Running, triathlons, etc. Also very involved with the Erie Runners Club; Board of Directors and Marathon Committee. Took up downhill skiing 3 years ago, after a 25 year layoff. May join the National Ski Patrol again. Was a Senior Patroller years ago.
> 
> Then there is the time factor involved. I'm not getting any younger! I also help a 94 year old cousin; eyesight fading, hearing going, has to use a walker, and is basically housebound. I don't want to hit that stage! Enjoy my years here now! (Life is short; eat dessert first!)
> 
> So the TR6 is for sale. I was never the fastest car out there, but sure had fun! I'm near Erie PA.
> 
> Give me a shout if interested. Have lots of spares. Bring 2 trailers.
> 
> Cheers, Bill
> 
>> On 3/18/2022 10:09 AM, finishing Touch via Fot wrote:
>> Is anyone aware of any TR6 race cars for sale?  I'm hoping to 
>> encourage my son to consider racing with me, and being able to share 
>> parts would be a great advantage.
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Mike Kurtz
>> Mohnton, PA
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>> 
>> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>