Subject: [Fot] LUCAS injection parts for sale

From: Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 06:47:09 +1100

--===============3500319330216138208==

--000000000000e30b1205d8b4bb7b

over the past decades , ive managed to accumulate more Lucas PI bits than I
will ever need to keep my TR5 running, so its time for them to go. I may
have enough to make up 2 full "kits"" and certainly lots of single parts.
anyone interested please message me directly.

i'm in australia, so you will have to assume freight will be involved

Terry

--000000000000e30b1205d8b4bb7b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">over the past decades , ive managed to accumulate more Luc=
as PI bits than I will ever need to keep my TR5 running, so its time for th=
em to go. I may=C2=A0 have enough to make up 2 full &quot;kits&quot;&quot; =
and certainly lots of single parts. anyone interested please message me dir=
ectly.<div><br></div><div>i&#39;m in australia, so you will have to assume =
freight will be involved</div><div><br></div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D=
"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"=
ltr"><div>Terry</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000e30b1205d8b4bb7b--

--===============3500319330216138208==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3500319330216138208==--