Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup registration is open

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 16:51:43 -0500

--===============6294803121335867850==

--00000000000051942f05d6bf8f00

I got this today from the PVGP. Early bird pricing ends in May.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2022-pvgp-historics-at-pitt-race-pittsburgh-international-compl-vintage-771031

See you there

mike h

--00000000000051942f05d6bf8f00
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I got this today from the PVGP. Early bird pricing ends in=
 May.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/20=
22-pvgp-historics-at-pitt-race-pittsburgh-international-compl-vintage-77103=
1">https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2022-pvgp-historics-at-pitt-race-pi=
ttsburgh-international-compl-vintage-771031</a><br></div><div><br></div><di=
v>See you there</div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div></div>

--00000000000051942f05d6bf8f00--

--===============6294803121335867850==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6294803121335867850==--