Subject: [Fot] Kas article in Feb 1972 Car and Driver

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 18:33:14 -0500

--000000000000d5257c05d50669e6

--000000000000d5257a05d50669e4

My wife came across a large stash of old car mags at a recent garage sale.
As I was digging through them, I came across an article about the new
Kastner-Brophy company's turnkey race car building program.

The article, (attached PDF file) by Gordon Jenkins, follows Kas and Lee
Mueller as they deliver the first customer race spit at Willow Springs to
Jim McCashin.

There's a price list for the add ons needed to transform a MKIV road spit
into a race car.

Racer net, including the price of the new spit, is $5700
Enjoy
mike h

--000000000000d5257a05d50669e4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">My wife came across a large stash of old car mags at a rec=
ent garage sale. As I was digging=C2=A0through them, I=C2=A0came across an =
article about the new Kastner-Brophy company&#39;s turnkey race car buildin=
g program.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>The article, (attached PDF file) by Gor=
don Jenkins, follows Kas and Lee Mueller as they deliver the first customer=
 race spit at Willow Springs to Jim McCashin.</div><div><br><div>There&#39;=
s a price list for the add ons needed to transform a MKIV road spit into a =
race car.</div><div><br></div><div>Racer net, including the price of the ne=
w spit, is $5700</div></div><div>Enjoy</div><div>mike h</div><div><br></div=
></div>

--000000000000d5257a05d50669e4--

--000000000000d5257c05d50669e6
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Kas in Car and Driver.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_ky51a98w0>

--000000000000d5257c05d50669e6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--000000000000d5257c05d50669e6--