Subject: [Fot] Tire recommendations

From: LEE FOLLANSBEE via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:51:58 +0000

--===============2734315526191495202==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH0PR03MB63816345AC2B67E99FA68429E64D9PH0PR03MB6381namp_"

--_000_PH0PR03MB63816345AC2B67E99FA68429E64D9PH0PR03MB6381namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Currently running Hoosier P185/60zr13 A7 on my Racing Spitfire.  Getting re=
ady to order new tires for this year. Wondering if anyone has input on a po=
ssibly better choice?

Lee Follansbee

--_000_PH0PR03MB63816345AC2B67E99FA68429E64D9PH0PR03MB6381namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Currently running Hoosier P185/60zr13 A7 on my Racing Spitfire.&nbsp; Getti=
ng ready to order new tires for this year. Wondering if anyone has input on=
 a possibly better choice?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Lee Follansbee</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH0PR03MB63816345AC2B67E99FA68429E64D9PH0PR03MB6381namp_--

--===============2734315526191495202==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2734315526191495202==--