Subject: [Fot] Race videos from Elkhart in Sept

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 16:24:44 -0600

Got behind on my video editing.  Got the Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival 
ones done over the long weekend.  For those who like these, here they are.

Saturday Sprint (uneventful, first lap or two is best)

https://youtu.be/m1LTrgITfRE

Sunday Feature (a bit more fun, but after first couple of laps not much 
dicing)

https://youtu.be/lYY7HgDbPms

Sunday Sheldon Cup - mixed group, cars of similar speed (best battles of 
the weekend, but camera started to point skyward so last lap or two is 
weird).  Fun battle with a couple of Miatas.

https://youtu.be/0TTHwj32SXw

Regards, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]