Subject: [Fot] More videos - BHF October

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 10:44:09 -0600

Got the Blackhawk Farms race in October stuff put together.  The Sunday 
Sprint and Feature race are the most enjoyable to watch.

Saturday Qualifying - we got TWO starts behind a pace car, never had 
that before.

https://youtu.be/VhI5UZpUNFA

Sunday Sprint - great battle with Rick Gurolnick

https://youtu.be/hLeRw--TxMg

Sunday Feature - battling with Ray Hoeper in an Elva and Ryan Murphy in 
a TR-4

https://youtu.be/dYkidOtFrTo

Sunday Witches Hunt pursuit race - nice long race to end the season, but 
not much action on track.

https://youtu.be/ehKVAZbFjVM

Regards, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]