Subject: [Fot] SK racing carbs

From: Mark Santerre via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 12:32:28 -0500

--===============4962359467528000415==

--000000000000cfaacb05d2e239af

Would anyone have any info on SK racing carbs?
Guessing they were installed in the early 80's on our 1970 TR6.
I do know Sk is now OER but can find little info on setting or anything
else.
We have been running the car at Track nights for the last 2 years without
issue but
I'm sure our luck will run out.

--000000000000cfaacb05d2e239af
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Would anyone have any info on SK racing carbs?<div dir=3D=
"auto">Guessing they were installed in the early 80&#39;s on our 1970 TR6.<=
/div><div dir=3D"auto">I do know Sk is now OER but can find little info on =
setting or anything else.</div><div dir=3D"auto">We have been running the c=
ar at Track nights for the last 2 years without issue but</div><div dir=3D"=
auto">I&#39;m sure our luck will run out.</div></div>

--000000000000cfaacb05d2e239af--

--===============4962359467528000415==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4962359467528000415==--