Subject: [Fot] 1-1/4 S.U. Velocity Stacks

From: marty sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:16:30 +0000

--_005_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_
	boundary="_000_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_"

--_000_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Can anybody use some 1-1/4 S.U. velocity stacks. $100 for the lot. Bolt spa=
cing is 2.35"

Marty

--_000_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Can anybody use some 1-1/4 S.U. velocity stacks. $100 for the lot. Bolt spa=
cing is 2.35&quot;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Marty</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_--

--_005_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Description: 20211206_122947_resized.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211206_122947_resized.jpg";
	size=2168613; creation-date="Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:11:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:12:10 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Description: 20211206_123018_resized.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211206_123018_resized.jpg";
	size=2238242; creation-date="Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:11:27 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:12:10 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_005_BL0PR02MB45146810CD13A2E326AFD475BA719BL0PR02MB4514namp_--