Subject: [Fot] portable single post lift

From: Henry Giffin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 12:35:58 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4798717356234411586==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A6_01D7E842.550C3D30"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01D7E842.550C3D30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FoT, I am again getting serious about getting a single post movable lift.
I'm looking for the one that rolls under the car (not the ones with full
ramps).  I believe I saw one where the part that goes under the car folds up
to allow stowage against a wall.  Looking for 6 ft or more of lift.  I went
on line but couldn't find it (I can't find much!).  

     Thanks in advance for your help, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01D7E842.550C3D30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>FoT, I am again getting serious about getting =
a single post movable lift.&nbsp; I&#8217;m looking for the one that =
rolls under the car (not the ones with full ramps).&nbsp; I believe I =
saw one where the part that goes under the car folds up to allow stowage =
against a wall.&nbsp; Looking for 6 ft or more of lift.&nbsp; I went on =
line but couldn&#8217;t find it (I can&#8217;t find much!).&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks in =
advance for your help, Hank<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hank Giffin<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>757-375-1491<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01D7E842.550C3D30--

--===============4798717356234411586==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4798717356234411586==--