Subject: [Fot] Dellorto dhle45

From: marty sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 01:26:58 +0000

--===============4241422042009815668==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR02MB451479CCCBF96BC62DA197B7BA929BL0PR02MB4514namp_"

--_000_BL0PR02MB451479CCCBF96BC62DA197B7BA929BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Is anybody running a Dellorto dhle 45 on their Spitfire?  I purchased one l=
ocally because it was there and want to give it a try after I rebuild it ov=
er the winter. I'm hoping somebody is running one (or possible a Webber 45 =
dcoe) that might be able to give me some tips on their setup to shorten my =
learning curve.

Thanks,
Marty

--_000_BL0PR02MB451479CCCBF96BC62DA197B7BA929BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Is anybody running a Dellorto dhle 45 on their Spitfire?&nbsp; I purchased =
one locally because it was there and want to give it a try after I rebuild =
it over the winter. I'm hoping somebody is running one (or possible a Webbe=
r 45 dcoe) that might be able to give
 me some tips on their setup to shorten my learning curve.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks,
<div>Marty</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR02MB451479CCCBF96BC62DA197B7BA929BL0PR02MB4514namp_--

--===============4241422042009815668==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4241422042009815668==--