Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [TR] TR4 race car

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:39:27 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------qTeq0s99Qm1N6VJczhTM3ZoL
 boundary="------------tlEd0DFPdEJyTTk1BkGrTJbm"

--------------tlEd0DFPdEJyTTk1BkGrTJbm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

That paint scheme looks vaguely familiar.  Anyone know this car?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[TR] TR4 race car
Date: 	Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:06:04 -0500
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	'Triumph Mailing List' <[email-masked]>

Listers:  I have come across a TR4 race car which is basically a body on 
a frame:  no engine, transmission or interior.  Also no title or vin plate.

I have had the car in the air and the frame appears really solid.  
Likewise the body is remarkably rust-free.  The fenders are metal, but 
they have been flared to accommodate wider wheels.

I have many more pics if anyone is interested in knowing more.

The car is located in Jackson, Michigan. I’d like to get $1200 for it, 
but I am open to offers.

Andrew Uprichard

--------------tlEd0DFPdEJyTTk1BkGrTJbm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body style="word-wrap:break-word" vlink="purple" link="blue"
    lang="EN-US">
    <p>That paint scheme looks vaguely familiar.  Anyone know this car?</p>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" cellspacing="0"
        cellpadding="0" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>[TR] TR4 race car</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Date: </th>
            <td>Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:06:04 -0500</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">From: </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">To: </th>
            <td>'Triumph Mailing List' <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif">Listers:  I have come across a TR4 race
            car which is basically a body on a frame:  no engine,
            transmission or interior.  Also no title or vin plate.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif">I have had the car in the air and the
            frame appears really solid.  Likewise the body is remarkably
            rust-free.  The fenders are metal, but they have been flared
            to accommodate wider wheels.  <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif">I have many more pics if anyone is
            interested in knowing more.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif">The car is located in Jackson, Michigan. 
            I’d like to get $1200 for it, but I am open to offers.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif">Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p>
      </div>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>
--------------tlEd0DFPdEJyTTk1BkGrTJbm--

--------------qTeq0s99Qm1N6VJczhTM3ZoL
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="PXL_20211111_202348087.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------qTeq0s99Qm1N6VJczhTM3ZoL
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Attached Message Part"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

KiogdHJpdW1waHNAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQgKioKCkRvbmF0ZTogaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFt
Lm5ldC9kb25hdGUuaHRtbApBcmNoaXZlOiBodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRlYW0ubmV0L3BpcGVybWFp
bC90cml1bXBocyAgaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9hcmNoaXZlCgpVbnN1YnNjcmliZS9N
YW5hZ2U6IGh0dHA6Ly9hdXRveC50ZWFtLm5ldC9tYWlsbWFuL29wdGlvbnMvdHJpdW1waHMv
bWFya0BicmFkYWtpcy5jb20KCg==
--------------qTeq0s99Qm1N6VJczhTM3ZoL
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------qTeq0s99Qm1N6VJczhTM3ZoL--