Subject: [Fot] Camber Limiter

From: Rod Pierce via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 09:11:22 -0400

--0000000000001c4dd005ce780d26

--0000000000001c4dcf05ce780d24

I acquired this awhile ago and I am looking for images/diagrams and advice
on how to install it.  The car already has the cutouts so I just need info
on the best way to connect it.

Thanks

--0000000000001c4dcf05ce780d24
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I acquired=C2=A0this awhile ago and I am looking for image=
s/diagrams and advice on how to install it.=C2=A0 The car already has the c=
utouts so I just need info on the best way to connect it.<div><br></div><di=
v>Thanks</div></div>

--0000000000001c4dcf05ce780d24--

--0000000000001c4dd005ce780d26
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="camber limiter.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kuttixgc0>

--0000000000001c4dd005ce780d26
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--0000000000001c4dd005ce780d26--