Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 104, Issue 239

From: JOHN DAVIES via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 21:20:33 +0100 (BST)

--===============6838674448232902741==
	boundary="----=_Part_140207_1944898139.1634070033901"

------=_Part_140207_1944898139.1634070033901
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Wow, great race, great video!=C2=A0 Would that I'd been there!
Next year, in America!

Sent via BT Email App
From: [email-masked]
Sent: 12 October 2021 19:00:01 BST
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fot Digest, Vol 104, Issue 239
Send Fot mailing list submissions to

=[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit

=09http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot=20
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot>

or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to

=[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at

=[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific

than "Re: Contents of Fot digest..."

Today's Topics:

=C2=A0=C2=A0 1. 2021 Kastner Cup Video (John Linney)

=C2=A0=C2=A0 2. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (LEE FOLLANSBEE)

=C2=A0=C2=A0 3. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (John Linney)

=C2=A0=C2=A0 4. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (LEE FOLLANSBEE)

=C2=A0=C2=A0 5. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (Ponostyle)

=C2=A0=C2=A0 6. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (John Linney)

=C2=A0=C2=A0 7. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (Paul MacDonald)

_______________________________________________

Fot mailing list

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot=20
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot>

------=_Part_140207_1944898139.1634070033901
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Wow, great race, great video!&nbsp; Would that I'd been there! <br>Next year, in America!<br><br><p>Sent via BT Email App</p><br><br>From: [email-masked]<br>Sent: 12 October 2021 19:00:01 BST<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Subject: Fot Digest, Vol 104, Issue 239<br><br>Send Fot mailing list submissions to<br>
	<span class="wt_Email">[email-masked]</span><span></span><br>
<br>
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit<br>
	<a target="_blank" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot</a><br>
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>
	<span class="wt_Email">[email-masked]</span><span></span><br>
<br>
You can reach the person managing the list at<br>
	<span class="wt_Email">[email-masked]</span><span></span><br>
<br>
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<br>
than &quot;Re: Contents of Fot digest...&quot;<br>
<hr />Today's Topics:<br>
<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. 2021 Kastner Cup Video (John Linney)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (LEE FOLLANSBEE)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (John Linney)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 4. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (LEE FOLLANSBEE)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 5. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (Ponostyle)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 6. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (John Linney)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 7. Re: 2021 Kastner Cup Video (Paul MacDonald)<br>
<hr />_______________________________________________<br>
Fot mailing list<br>
<span class="wt_Email">[email-masked]</span><span></span><br>
<a target="_blank" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot</a><br>

------=_Part_140207_1944898139.1634070033901--

--===============6838674448232902741==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6838674448232902741==--