Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 104, Issue 243

From: John Davies via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:15:21 +0100

For Bill Babcock,
Bill I watched this year's Kastner Cup on video, from 6000 miles away, and
enjoyed in particular Peyote, for it's highly modified appearance as well as
it and tour performance!

The car is well known in the US, but not here in the UK.   I, for one, would
love to know more about it, and its many mods.   Has a description ben
published anywhere?   If not, would you write one, please?

Best wishes,
John Davies
(Much modified, but nothing like Peyote, Vitesse SofS)

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 15 October 2021 07:19
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fot Digest, Vol 104, Issue 243

Send Fot mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Fot digest..."

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot