Subject: [Fot] Spitfires at the Runoffs

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 13:23:36 +0000

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Horrible picture of a good start.   Steve Sargis on the pole in H Prod.  An=
d 4 seconds in front after the first lap.

Scott (B.)

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
" dir=3D"auto">
Horrible picture of a good start.&nbsp; &nbsp;Steve Sargis on the pole in H=
 Prod.&nbsp; And 4 seconds in front after the first lap.</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div><br>
</div>
Scott (B.)<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_--

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Description: 20211001_091957.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211001_091957.jpg"; size=229516;
	creation-date="Fri, 01 Oct 2021 13:21:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 01 Oct 2021 13:21:04 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_004_SJ0PR15MB4552941E225899AF2C3DCFE0E1AB9SJ0PR15MB4552namp_--