Subject: [Fot] Email Address for Greg Solow

From: Jack Wheeler via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 18:42:25 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7531488056576050376==
	boundary="----=_Part_859708_1670607856.1635187345165"

------=_Part_859708_1670607856.1635187345165
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does anyone have a current email address for Greg Solow at The Engine Room =
in California?=C2=A0 I know he used to be on the FOT list, but not sure if =
he still is or not.=C2=A0 Thanks.
Jack

------=_Part_859708_1670607856.1635187345165
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Does anyone have a current email address for Greg Solow at The Engine Room in California?&nbsp; I know he used to be on the FOT list, but not sure if he still is or not.&nbsp; Thanks.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Jack<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_859708_1670607856.1635187345165--

--===============7531488056576050376==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7531488056576050376==--

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:08:17 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1136189854724652389==
 boundary="------------lLSOzhSh9yZW1tsvqN20T68p"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------lLSOzhSh9yZW1tsvqN20T68p
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 10/25/21 11:42 AM, Jack Wheeler via Fot wrote:
> Does anyone have a current email address for Greg Solow at The Engine 
> Room in California?  I know he used to be on the FOT list, but not 
> sure if he still is or not.  Thanks.

Greg Solow <[email-masked]>

TeriAnn

-- 

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and 
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>
2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn what to write

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------lLSOzhSh9yZW1tsvqN20T68p
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/25/21 11:42 AM, Jack Wheeler via
      Fot wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Does anyone have a current
          email address for Greg Solow at The Engine Room in
          California?  I know he used to be on the FOT list, but not
          sure if he still is or not.  Thanks.</div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p>Greg Solow <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></p>
    <p>TeriAnn</p>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      <p align="center"><a href="http://overlandtravel.us">Book - The
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        <br>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>
        <br>
        <b>Because the world beckons and life waits for no one</b></p>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>
--------------lLSOzhSh9yZW1tsvqN20T68p--

--===============1136189854724652389==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1136189854724652389==--