Subject: [Fot] Speedo cable

From: "R. John Lye via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:16:57 -0400 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0

Hi all,

This is somewhat of an odd request, but I hope that the collective wisdom here
might point me in the right direction.

I am in need of a short speedometer cable with ends to match those of a TR-3A.
I currently have a cable for an O/D transmission, but would really like to find
one that is about three and a half or four feet long.

Would anyone have any good ideas about where to start looking for something
like that?  Does anyone custom make speedo cables any more?

--
Thanks,
John

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]