Subject: [Fot] Aluminum Radiator Fabricator needed

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 16:38:15 -0400

--===============5497291342856530926==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_D1AAF400-3382-4505-BFB4-91D77D88DA7C"

--Apple-Mail=_D1AAF400-3382-4505-BFB4-91D77D88DA7C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

I need to get an aluminum radiator made for my GT6.  I have a crossflow =
set-up, and the outfit that made the one I have went out of business.  =
Anyone have any suggestions?  I have an old one I can send for someone =
to copy.
Don=E2=80=99t want to re-invent the wheel with new connections, mounts, =
fan etc- just want an exact copy so that it slips right in when I need =
it.

Thanks,
Scott=

--Apple-Mail=_D1AAF400-3382-4505-BFB4-91D77D88DA7C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">I =
need to get an aluminum radiator made for my GT6. &nbsp;I have a =
crossflow set-up, and the outfit that made the one I have went out of =
business. &nbsp;Anyone have any suggestions? &nbsp;I have an old one I =
can send for someone to copy.<div class=3D"">Don=E2=80=99t want to =
re-invent the wheel with new connections, mounts, fan etc- just want an =
exact copy so that it slips right in when I need it.</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Thanks,</div><div =
class=3D"">Scott</div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_D1AAF400-3382-4505-BFB4-91D77D88DA7C--

--===============5497291342856530926==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5497291342856530926==--