Subject: [Fot] In-car video from the Thompson Night Race

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 20:15:48 -0400

--===============8875799436969128119==

--0000000000001b814305caa79fee

Some good in-car footage from FOTer Dave Gott's TR4. There are 5 other
FOT members in the race, Bob Lang, Joe Boruch, Phil Gott, Michael Leccese
and Mike Harmuth.

https://youtu.be/S-Ld-NAy86k

mike h

--0000000000001b814305caa79fee
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Some good in-car footage=C2=A0from FOTer Dave Gott&#39;s T=
R4. There are 5 other FOT=C2=A0members in the race, Bob Lang, Joe Boruch, P=
hil Gott, Michael Leccese and Mike Harmuth.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"h=
ttps://youtu.be/S-Ld-NAy86k">https://youtu.be/S-Ld-NAy86k</a><br></div><div=
><br></div><div>mike h</div></div>

--0000000000001b814305caa79fee--

--===============8875799436969128119==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8875799436969128119==--