Subject: [Fot] Dale Oesterle

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 09:10:59 -0400

--===============4200693393855144374==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_2A1D9C51-5ABF-4BEE-818B-1780C900AC2E"

--Apple-Mail=_2A1D9C51-5ABF-4BEE-818B-1780C900AC2E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Hi, Dale, please contact me off line.

Thanks,
Scott Janzen
=E2=80=9968 Triumph GT6
215-817-9315=

--Apple-Mail=_2A1D9C51-5ABF-4BEE-818B-1780C900AC2E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">Hi, =
Dale, please contact me off line.<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div=
 class=3D"">Thanks,</div><div class=3D"">Scott Janzen</div><div =
class=3D"">=E2=80=9968 Triumph GT6</div><div =
class=3D"">215-817-9315</div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_2A1D9C51-5ABF-4BEE-818B-1780C900AC2E--

--===============4200693393855144374==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4200693393855144374==--