Subject: [Fot] weak spark

From: "T. R. Householder via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:57:23 +0000 oqBpvG/7wDOGjVKbvYY0NalaxrpgP5jRP1iXq9Fi9qNAUSQSa1ZQwdHDPkZdJ3a599iad+gVxxX56w==

--===============5605978134590860989==
 boundary="=_b9552d9a36ae28529125564f9247ec29"

--=_b9552d9a36ae28529125564f9247ec29
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

TR2 started last week ran fine chased down an oil leak and car=0Awouldn'=
t start.. Left Key on for several days. clean contacts and have=0Agood s=
pare there. suspect coil didn't like key on for days.=0AI did clean the=
 points again with some wed dry 220 and got a very weak=0Aspark at plug=
 .. not enough to start it on eIther?? comments?

--=_b9552d9a36ae28529125564f9247ec29
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>TR2 started last week ran fine &nbsp;chased down an oil leak=
 and car wouldn't start.. Left Key on for several days. clean contacts a=
nd have good spare &nbsp;there. suspect coil didn't like key on for days=
.<div><br></div><div>I did clean the points again with some wed dry 220=
 and got a very weak spark at plug .. not enough to start it on eIther??=
 comments?</div></body></html>

--=_b9552d9a36ae28529125564f9247ec29--

--===============5605978134590860989==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5605978134590860989==--