Subject: [Fot] The time has come - for sale

From: Chuck Gee via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 18:53:04 -0700

--Apple-Mail-727330F5-7A3C-41D7-91F4-DEC4A7E3E181
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello all,

The time has come for me to sell my original race car.  A 1973 Triumph Spitf=
ire that I have raced since 1994.  It was an SCCA race car when I bought it,=
 but it has changed quite a bit since then.  Here are some of the highlights=
:

- 2007 Kastner Cup winner
- 2007 VARA DP class champion
- Numerous class and overall wins
- Always a top performer, one of the fastest vintage Spitfires in the countr=
y
- Barker/Gee 1500 cc engine with dual Webers with only one race weekend on i=
t
- Custom dog box transmission built in the stock Triumph case with Hewland g=
ears
- Close ratio single rail gearbox as a backup
- Every differential ratio available (3.62, 3.89, 4.11, 4.55), mostly welded=
 but one Detroit Locker
- well sorted suspension
- a spares package to last you a lifetime
- 20=E2=80=99 enclosed trailer

Won DP class at the VARA British Extravaganza just this last weekend.  Fast a=
nd reliable.

Come pick it up and take it to the Portland Kastner Cup this year.  You will=
 do well!

Asking $20,000 including the trailer and all the spares.  If you think the p=
rice is too high, make me an offer.  All I can say is no.  Additional pics o=
n request.

--Apple-Mail-727330F5-7A3C-41D7-91F4-DEC4A7E3E181
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=0AE623F4-32E2-40F1-A396-828FDE64C045-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-727330F5-7A3C-41D7-91F4-DEC4A7E3E181
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Chuck Gee
--Apple-Mail-727330F5-7A3C-41D7-91F4-DEC4A7E3E181
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-727330F5-7A3C-41D7-91F4-DEC4A7E3E181--