Subject: [Fot] LAST CALL: SURVEY RESPONSE REQIURED TO KEEP RECEIVING FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH EMAIL

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 06:34:19 -0400

FOT:

Quick recap, after 25 years of fun, we are just trying to remember who 
everybody is, what is your connection to us and get a firm handle on how 
many of us there actually are. We prepared a short survey that we need 
EVERYBODY to fill out to verify your name and email address, and provide 
a few details. Please fill out the survey here:

https://ccfot.com/survey/

If email is more your thing, reach out to me here:

Henry Frye  [email-masked]

If no response can be paired with an email address on the roster, we are 
assuming that email address is no longer being monitored, or the 
recipient no longer wants our email. Email addresses of non-responders 
will be removed from Mark's server, and will stop getting FOT mail.

If you filled out the survey once, we have it. No email confirmation of 
a successful submission was sent, after you submitted the survey the web 
page returned a message indicating the submission was successful. If you 
don't submit a survey, get dropped, then reach out later to see why you 
are not getting our email, you are causing more work for the volunteers 
that make all this happen. That's time I'd rather be spending in the 
shop working on my race car...

Everybody's cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Cheers
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot