Subject: [Fot] Introducing TONI KASTNER MORAN.

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 10:05:19 -0500

--Apple-Mail-4730775C-0F8A-4AD0-8A23-0D2913EE38F6
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FOT,

Toni, Kas=E2=80=99 daughter, is taking over for Kas on his emails. You may h=
ear from her from time to time.  It=E2=80=99s a Legacy thing.

Toni spotted a very nice looking TR6 in AZ, if anyone has an interest. She w=
anted to share it. Apparently it was at a neighbor of a friend, so little is=
 known from her personal standpoint.

--Apple-Mail-4730775C-0F8A-4AD0-8A23-0D2913EE38F6
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=846484EF-10AB-41DC-9D57-AD79C0C52F05-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-4730775C-0F8A-4AD0-8A23-0D2913EE38F6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-4730775C-0F8A-4AD0-8A23-0D2913EE38F6
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=7C06CA94-FC15-42EA-9E4B-4BBD7E37435E-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-4730775C-0F8A-4AD0-8A23-0D2913EE38F6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-4730775C-0F8A-4AD0-8A23-0D2913EE38F6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-4730775C-0F8A-4AD0-8A23-0D2913EE38F6--