Subject: [Fot] Nomination or renomination...

From: Alec Buchan via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 21:16:06 -0700

I would like to re-nominate Charly Mitchell as he seems to have dropped 
off the mailing list. Charly races his 1969 Triumph TR6 (#44) with 
SOVREN, here in the PNW for the past 20+ years. I get to admire his car, 
when parked in the paddock, because when we are on the track, Charly 
puts his pedal to the metal and is gone; I keep looking for him to 
appear (again), in my rear view mirror...

He's a genuine person on the track and even better human being outside 
of racing where he always steps up and helps any and everyone he can.

I'm proud to be a close member with him in 'Drip Pan Alley', but truly 
honored to be considered his friend.

Best,

Alec Buchan
Bellingham, WA
1962 TR4 #5, SOVREN
aka 'the Blue Caboose'.
-- 

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot