Subject: [Fot] 3 Decals. FOT Coat of Arms, “OK TO RACE”, Kas Commemorative Decal

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 16:42:58 -0500

--Apple-Mail-DC54387E-3D5B-4C7A-A70C-AFDCB36479B1
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=43E7CE36-D7B2-40D1-B6B0-39223E1843C3-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-DC54387E-3D5B-4C7A-A70C-AFDCB36479B1
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FOT:

People are asking, so.........

We have a limited quantity of each.

$2.50 each.   $10 Min.. Order.    State Quantity of Each.   

PayPal: [email-masked].     Or Check.

Have envelopes, stamps, and ready to ship.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-DC54387E-3D5B-4C7A-A70C-AFDCB36479B1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-DC54387E-3D5B-4C7A-A70C-AFDCB36479B1--