Subject: [Fot] ACTION REQUIRED - Survey response needed from everybody

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 05:28:34 -0400

Come December we will be marking 25 years since the first messages 
started flowing over mjb's server and the Friends of Triumph came to be. 
As we all know, one of the byproducts of time is forgetfulness, and as 
we review the list of FOT members, the list is just too long to remember 
everybody!

We are going to remedy that by having everybody complete a quick survey. 
Just a couple simple questions, we are trying to get real numbers on how 
many active racers we have, what type of racing you do, and who do you 
race with. We also want a count of our former racers, and our future 
racers who are building cars and working to get on track. Lastly, we 
have our supporting members, that's you folks that don't turn a wheel at 
speed but help us racers in any number of ways.

We put together the survey, and we need everybody to fill it out and 
submit it. If we don't know who you are and how you are connected to us, 
your email address will be dropped off the list. Here is the link - 
https://ccfot.com/survey/

This data is proving to be quite valuable for our committees planning 
future events, having hard numbers available for negotiating is always 
helpful. Also, because data is only good when it is current, expect an 
annual follow up so we can keep our list up to date.

Joe Alexander and all the other guys behind the scenes greatly 
appreciate everyone's cooperation.

Henry Frye, web lacky and he who gets volunteered to do this kind of 
stuff
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot