Subject: [Fot] New Member Sponsorship - Mike Kurtz

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 09:38:19 -0400

FOT - This is how we see the new sponsorship system working...

I am sponsoring Mike Kurtz to join our ranks and become an FOT member.

Mike is a new TR6 racer we met at Summit Point this month, from Mohnton, 
PA. He is the new owner of a very nicely prepared TR6 race car, he went 
through the VRG driver's school and did quite well with our friend Rich 
Rock crewing for him. Unfortunately, clutch issues prevented him from 
running the event over the weekend, so he has already indoctrinated to 
our "Never be beaten by equipment" mantra.  We have since spent a bunch 
of time on the phone going over the finer points of climbing the steep 
learning curve, it's clear to me we have a new driver in our ranks.

Remember, no need to "second" anything here, but if you know Mike, or 
Mike's car, or anything else of interest about my sponsoring Mike, by 
all means post away!

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot