Subject: [Fot] TR4 Head ~ Combustion Chamber CC / Material Removed From Head

From: Sean Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 16:02:01 -0500

--===============1305444044393224839==

--000000000000625fab05c1876473

Please share the combustion chamber volume and head thickness for
different setups that have been tried on the TR4 head

Sean

--000000000000625fab05c1876473
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><div>Please share=C2=A0the combustion=C2=A0=
chamber volume and head thickness for different=C2=A0setups that have been =
tried on the TR4 head</div><div><br></div><div>Sean</div><div><br></div><br=
 clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartma=
il=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><div><span><span sty=
le=3D"font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:tr=
ansparent;vertical-align:baseline;white-space:pre-wrap"></span></span></div=
></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000625fab05c1876473--

--===============1305444044393224839==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1305444044393224839==--