Subject: [Fot] 1970 GT6 for sale

From: Sam Halkias via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:04:25 +0000

--_004_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_
	boundary="_000_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_"

--_000_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FOT'ers,
    A good friend of mine has a really nice 1970 GT6 he wants to sell. I ha=
ve some pictures if anyone is interested. Attached is a description of the =
car. Contact me if interested. Located in Hillard, Ohio, just outside Colum=
bus.

Sam Halkias

--_000_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
FOT'ers,</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
&nbsp; &nbsp; A good friend of mine has a really nice 1970 GT6 he wants to =
sell. I have some pictures if anyone is interested. Attached is a descripti=
on of the car. Contact me if interested. Located in Hillard, Ohio, just out=
side Columbus.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Sam Halkias</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_--

--_004_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Description: 1970 GT6.pdf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1970 GT6.pdf"; size=1554886;
	creation-date="Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:03:42 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:04:21 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_004_DM6PR04MB56436D67580AABEF2B6E3841F9909DM6PR04MB5643namp_--