Subject: [Fot] TR6 Tire Sizes

From: Erik Jacobsen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:43:19 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2915112894323794885==
	boundary="----=_Part_815801_1139693567.1617025399625"

------=_Part_815801_1139693567.1617025399625
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Good morning FoT!Just getting ready to order tires for my wife's TR6 race car and looking for a little fitment advice. She has 15"x7" Konig Rewinds and I was figuring Hoosier HOTD in 26.5 x 8.0-15. I'm wondering if this is going to be an issue with rubbing? Perhaps I need to go a little shorter? I had assumed the tallest tire I could get away with since our home track is Road America and she doesn't have an OD.
Thank you in advance!Jake & Karen
------=_Part_815801_1139693567.1617025399625
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Good morning FoT!</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Just getting ready to order tires for my wife's TR6 race car and looking for a little fitment advice. She has 15"x7" Konig Rewinds and I was figuring Hoosier HOTD in 26.5 x 8.0-15. I'm wondering if this is going to be an issue with rubbing? Perhaps I need to go a little shorter? I had assumed the tallest tire I could get away with since our home track is Road America and she doesn't have an OD.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Thank you in advance!</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Jake &amp; Karen</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_815801_1139693567.1617025399625--

--===============2915112894323794885==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2915112894323794885==--