Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Race Car for Sale in Ohio

From: Sam Halkias via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 23:57:25 +0000

--_004_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_
	boundary="_000_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_"

--_000_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fellow Listers,
    A very good friend of mine is selling his SCCA legal Spitfire. I have a=
ttached a flyer he uses to post at the track at Mid-Ohio. His name is Bruce=
 Turner and his contact number is on the attached flyer. I have seen this c=
ar and it is a very well prepared and well-equipped car, could also make a =
great vintage racer. It has not been raced for a while and is located in th=
e Columbus, Ohio area.

Sam Halkias

--_000_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Fellow Listers,</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
&nbsp; &nbsp; A very good friend of mine is selling his SCCA legal Spitfire=
. I have attached a flyer he uses to post at the track at Mid-Ohio. His nam=
e is Bruce Turner and his contact number is on the attached flyer. I have s=
een this car and it is a very well prepared
 and well-equipped car, could also make a great vintage racer. It has not b=
een raced for a while and is located in the Columbus, Ohio area.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Sam Halkias</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_--

--_004_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Description: Turner Spitfire for sale.pdf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Turner Spitfire for sale.pdf";
	size=561729; creation-date="Thu, 04 Mar 2021 23:55:34 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 04 Mar 2021 23:56:24 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_004_DM6PR04MB564371680915E008F647383BF9979DM6PR04MB5643namp_--