Subject: [Fot] Nomination

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 18:50:00 -0500

--===============9098488229174663132==

--000000000000e7428105bcbea082

I'd like to nominate Ian Johnson, a  New York youngster who bought a
Spitfire race car and is in the process of building it into a road racer.
He just found out it has a large journal 1296 engine and is looking for
some suggestions on prepping it.

He's autocrossed it a few times and plans on an SCCA Prod car as well as
vintage racing.

Can I get a second?

mike h

--000000000000e7428105bcbea082
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;d like to nominate Ian Johnson, a=C2=A0 New York you=
ngster who bought a Spitfire=C2=A0race car and is in the process of buildin=
g it into a road racer. He just found out it has a large journal 1296 engin=
e and is looking for some suggestions on prepping it.<div><br></div><div>He=
&#39;s autocrossed=C2=A0it a few times and plans on an SCCA Prod car as wel=
l as vintage racing.</div><div><br></div><div>Can I get a second?</div><div=
><br></div><div>mike h</div></div>

--000000000000e7428105bcbea082--

--===============9098488229174663132==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============9098488229174663132==--