Subject: [Fot] RiffRAF Racing

From: Joe Henry via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 00:04:09 +0000

--_004_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_
	boundary="_000_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_"

--_000_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

    Photo of our TR6 at the 2012 Kastner Cup at Road Atlanta driven by Joe =
Downer.

Joe Downer
Charlotte, NC

--_000_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
&nbsp; &nbsp; Photo of our TR6 at the 2012 Kastner Cup at Road Atlanta driv=
en by Joe Downer.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
Joe Downer</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
Charlotte, NC</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_--

--_004_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_
Content-Description: 474FFE1C-4DB4-4793-80EF-139D6BBD0CC5.jpeg
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="474FFE1C-4DB4-4793-80EF-139D6BBD0CC5.jpeg"; size=3333121;
	creation-date="Wed, 03 Mar 2021 00:03:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 03 Mar 2021 00:03:53 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_004_BN6PR04MB0388092669C11ED51DAB1774A9999BN6PR04MB0388namp_--