Subject: [Fot] From Davis Sales and Service Brookfield Ohio

From: "Styduhar, Daniel Lee via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 21:21:02 +0000

--===============3158953808909244024==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_
	boundary="_000_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_"

--_000_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

--_000_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size=
: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<img size=3D"549063" contenttype=3D"image/jpeg" style=3D"max-width: 100%; u=
ser-select: none;" unselectable=3D"on" tabindex=3D"-1" data-outlook-trace=
=3D"F:1|T:1" src=3D"cid:01ea970c-5bbe-4597-97b4-94a1514fcbdd"><br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_--

--_004_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_
Content-Description: 1957 Triumph.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="1957 Triumph.jpg"; size=549063;
	creation-date="Mon, 28 Dec 2020 21:20:00 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 28 Dec 2020 21:20:00 GMT"
Content-ID: <01ea970c-5bbe-4597-97b4-94a1514fcbdd>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_CH2PR02MB663219A999043C58A0882E63BBD90CH2PR02MB6632namp_--

--===============3158953808909244024==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3158953808909244024==--