Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: [TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE & Michael Porters collection

From: Joe Guinan via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 17:31:39 -0600

Ken - (or anyone who knows) Where is Michael's daughter located?

Also - I sent an email to Janice Morgan, offering to help. I'm in the region
every once in a while, and retired now so have some time. I'm thinking it
will require a trip down to Southern Missouri to take a bunch of photos and
then start listing stuff for sale where and when appropriate. Anyone else on
board or thinking about it? Would be happy to help if I can.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE

------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:12:59 -0600
From: Ken Gano <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Listserv Triumph
	<[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Michael Porters collection

Michael?s daughter has been in contact asking for assistance in liquidating
his Triumph collection. Unfortunately, she has very little information and
is over 1,000 miles away, 

It looks like there are a total of 4 cars and one project. There looks like
there is a 1970 GT6, a 1964 TR4, a 1972 GT 6, a TR 7 and TR250 project. 

I know she would like to sell as a package with a minimum long distance
involvement. 

I have no financial interest but would like to see her treated fairly.
Please contact her directly at [email-masked]. 

Ken Gano

Sent from my iPad

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:34:36 -0700
From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE

And also this.? Sigh.

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE
Date: 	Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:06:29 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	John Young <[email-masked]>
To: 	

Hello, Triumph people! This is Janice Morgan. I am John Young's daughter and
Randall Young's sister. For those of you that don't know, my father passed
away in February and my brother passed in July. It's been very hectic
dealing w funerals and estates. And then wondering what we're going to do
with all these cars and parts. My two mechanics have gone away. I have some
engine knowledge, but not nearly enough to do something like rebuild one of
these cars.

I have many triumph parts, entire engines and cars I will need to sell. 
I'm not even sure of everything we have. Dad had Spitfires and TR3s. 
Randall had Stags and TR3s. While I don't have Randall's cars w me in
Missouri, I do have assorted parts (he had moved a lot from California). 
Randall also helped me pack my father's garage_s_, yes plural, when we moved
from Indiana to Missouri. He had us save any Triumph part (or
tool) that was not easily attainable. I have boxes and boxes of parts. 
And probably a lot of tools that we will never use.

Please help me by suggesting where online to start trying to sell these
parts and cars. You're my only hope, Triumph people. If any of you live
anywhere nearby me in South Central Missouri or know someone that does who
could help me identify and sort the parts, I would welcome the assistance.
That person would likely walk away w enough parts to justify their time.

I also have a large assortment of machine shop tools, if you know anyone
that is interested. I hope to contact another list of friends for those
things.

If you prefer to not be on this list, I understand, just let me know. I
scavenged most of these addresses from Dad's email. If you know someone that
might be interested, or friend's of my brother's, please pass the email on
to them too.

Thank you,
Janice Morgan
[email-masked]
765-404-4017 - call or text

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Ken Gano via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 18:57:20 -0600

Roswell, New Mexico 

Kg

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 4, 2020, at 5:32 PM, Joe Guinan via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> 
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"; Format="flowed"
> 
> And also this.? Sigh.
> 
> mjb.
> 
> 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]