Subject: [Fot] GT6 race car

From: kkjjk--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 01:06:21 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2844175807796017611==
	boundary="----=_Part_120321_2094112081.1605834381912"

------=_Part_120321_2094112081.1605834381912
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi, all-=C2=A0 There is a 1967 Mark I (with a Mark II bonnet) GT6 race car =
on BAT.=C2=A0 I know that car was driven by one of the Dolan boys at the Ka=
stner Cup at Mid Ohio in June.=C2=A0 It says the owner is listed in Nashvil=
le TN.=C2=A0 Is that your car, Jim (Dolan)??=C2=A0 -- Jay De Pol

------=_Part_120321_2094112081.1605834381912
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;"><font size="2">Hi, all-&nbsp; There is a 1967 Mark I (with a Mark II bonnet) GT6 race car on BAT.&nbsp; I know that car was driven by one of the Dolan boys at the Kastner Cup at Mid Ohio in June.&nbsp; It says the owner is listed in Nashville TN.&nbsp; Is that your car, Jim (Dolan)??&nbsp; -- Jay De Pol<br>
</font></div>

------=_Part_120321_2094112081.1605834381912--

--===============2844175807796017611==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2844175807796017611==--