Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:34:36 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------ABCA74550E00D48B684A92F0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

And also this.  Sigh.

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE
Date: 	Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:06:29 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	John Young <[email-masked]>
To: 	

Hello, Triumph people! This is Janice Morgan. I am John Young's daughter 
and Randall Young's sister. For those of you that don't know, my father 
passed away in February and my brother passed in July. It's been very 
hectic dealing w funerals and estates. And then wondering what we're 
going to do with all these cars and parts. My two mechanics have gone 
away. I have some engine knowledge, but not nearly enough to do 
something like rebuild one of these cars.

I have many triumph parts, entire engines and cars I will need to sell. 
I'm not even sure of everything we have. Dad had Spitfires and TR3s. 
Randall had Stags and TR3s. While I don't have Randall's cars w me in 
Missouri, I do have assorted parts (he had moved a lot from California). 
Randall also helped me pack my father's garage_s_, yes plural, when we 
moved from Indiana to Missouri. He had us save any Triumph part (or 
tool) that was not easily attainable. I have boxes and boxes of parts. 
And probably a lot of tools that we will never use.

Please help me by suggesting where online to start trying to sell these 
parts and cars. You're my only hope, Triumph people. If any of you live 
anywhere nearby me in South Central Missouri or know someone that does 
who could help me identify and sort the parts, I would welcome the 
assistance. That person would likely walk away w enough parts to justify 
their time.

I also have a large assortment of machine shop tools, if you know anyone 
that is interested. I hope to contact another list of friends for those 
things.

If you prefer to not be on this list, I understand, just let me know. I 
scavenged most of these addresses from Dad's email. If you know someone 
that might be interested, or friend's of my brother's, please pass the 
email on to them too.

Thank you,
Janice Morgan
[email-masked]
765-404-4017 - call or text

--------------ABCA74550E00D48B684A92F0
 name="Attached Message Part"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Attached Message Part"

KiogdHJpdW1waHNAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQgKioKCkRvbmF0ZTogaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFt
Lm5ldC9kb25hdGUuaHRtbApBcmNoaXZlOiBodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRlYW0ubmV0L3BpcGVybWFp
bC90cml1bXBocyAgaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9hcmNoaXZlCgpVbnN1YnNjcmliZS9N
YW5hZ2U6IGh0dHA6Ly9hdXRveC50ZWFtLm5ldC9tYWlsbWFuL29wdGlvbnMvdHJpdW1waHMv
bWFya0BicmFkYWtpcy5jb20KCg==
--------------ABCA74550E00D48B684A92F0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------ABCA74550E00D48B684A92F0--