Subject: [Fot] Spit 4 M1

From: Mark Haynes via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:07:51 -0500

--===============8626188761749952613==

--00000000000096e50605b49f53bc

Looking to replace this left steering  arm.  Can't seem to find one in the
usual places. Anyone have any ideas. It's from a 63 Spitfire Mark1.  Found
them for later models, but not this one.
Thanks Mark

--00000000000096e50605b49f53bc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Looking to replace this left steering=C2=A0 arm.=C2=A0 Ca=
n&#39;t seem to find one in the usual places. Anyone have any ideas. It&#39=
;s from a 63 Spitfire Mark1.=C2=A0 Found them for later models, but not thi=
s one.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Thanks Mark=C2=A0</div></div>

--00000000000096e50605b49f53bc--

--===============8626188761749952613==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8626188761749952613==--