Subject: [Fot] SU oil/refurbishing race suit?

From: Henry Giffin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 01:58:43 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1163468177627285679==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0148_01D6C205.57D489A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0148_01D6C205.57D489A0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FOTs, I have two questions for the knowledgeable ones.

    Do you use light oil in your SUs on your racing engines?  I have heard
both sides of this.  I have not been using any oil, but have heard from
friends I should be.  

     A number of years ago when my son-in-law started racing we sent my old
racing suit to someone to be refurbished.  It came back in great condition.
My current suit could use some work.  We lost the name of the company who
did the work.  Can anyone recommend a source for refurbishing my suit?

     Thanks, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

------=_NextPart_000_0148_01D6C205.57D489A0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>FOTs, I have two questions for the =
knowledgeable ones.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Do you use light oil in =
your SUs on your racing engines?&nbsp; I have heard both sides of =
this.&nbsp; I have not been using any oil, but have heard from friends I =
should be.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A number of =
years ago when my son-in-law started racing we sent my old racing suit =
to someone to be refurbished.&nbsp; It came back in great =
condition.&nbsp; My current suit could use some work.&nbsp; We lost the =
name of the company who did the work.&nbsp; Can anyone recommend a =
source for refurbishing my suit?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks, =
Hank<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hank Giffin<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>757-375-1491<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0148_01D6C205.57D489A0--

--===============1163468177627285679==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1163468177627285679==--