Subject: [Fot] VRG Turkey Bowl

From: "Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 00:58:09 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_526248_1336752470.1606006689154
	boundary="----=_Part_526247_907954457.1606006689111"

------=_Part_526247_907954457.1606006689111
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Friends! 

I'm the only Triumph at the VRG Turkey Bowl. Don't worry, I'm giving the Spridgets and the Alfas a run for their money!

- Hoovie

------=_Part_526247_907954457.1606006689111
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<p dir="ltr">Friends! </p>
<p dir="ltr">I'm the only Triumph at the VRG Turkey Bowl. Don't worry, I'm giving the Spridgets and the Alfas a run for their money!<br></p>
<p dir="ltr">- Hoovie</p>
<div class="device_aol_et_org_dt_dd_quote"></div>
------=_Part_526247_907954457.1606006689111--

------=_Part_526248_1336752470.1606006689154
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="FB_IMG_1606006524474.jpg"
Content-ID: <p3D3criHdAwhmjpYmb1q>

------=_Part_526248_1336752470.1606006689154
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_Part_526248_1336752470.1606006689154--

---

From: kkjjk--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 01:14:42 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1980685070837168069==
	boundary="----=_Part_306640_1420344974.1606007682492"

------=_Part_306640_1420344974.1606007682492
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Good for you, Hoovie!=C2=A0 I was supposed to be there but my 35th Anniver=
sary won out (I did get a little leverage for next season, however...=C2=A0=
 I think, anyway.)=C2=A0 Go get em!...
=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Sat, Nov 21, 2020 7:58 pm
Subject: [Fot] VRG Turkey Bowl

Friends! I'm the only Triumph at the VRG Turkey Bowl. Don't worry, I'm givi=
ng the Spridgets and the Alfas a run for their money!
- Hoovie_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

------=_Part_306640_1420344974.1606007682492
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div> <font size="2">Good for you, Hoovie!&nbsp; I was supposed to be there but my 35th Anniversary won out (I did get a little leverage for next season, however...&nbsp; I think, anyway.)&nbsp; Go get em!...</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: [email-masked]<br>
Sent: Sat, Nov 21, 2020 7:58 pm<br>
Subject: [Fot] VRG Turkey Bowl<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv6325227287">
<div dir="ltr">Friends! </div>

<div dir="ltr">I'm the only Triumph at the VRG Turkey Bowl. Don't worry, I'm giving the Spridgets and the Alfas a run for their money!<br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">- Hoovie</div>

<div class="yiv6325227287device_aol_et_org_dt_dd_quote"></div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com/" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_306640_1420344974.1606007682492--

--===============1980685070837168069==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1980685070837168069==--

---

From: Terry Sopher via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 21:55:12 -0500

--===============5957765734051384148==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-98190832-0F89-4474-810C-952296EC9929
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hoovie - Thanks for representing Triumphs & Spitfires!

 My newly rebuilt 1300 engine goes on the dyno again next week at AGSVRC in S=
avannah and then the =E2=80=9864 Spit should be ready for VDCA at Roebling n=
ext month!

Terry

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 20:06, Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot <[email-masked]=
> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Friends!
>=20
> I'm the only Triumph at the VRG Turkey Bowl. Don't worry, I'm giving the S=
pridgets and the Alfas a run for their money!
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/terrysopher@=
gmail.com

--Apple-Mail-98190832-0F89-4474-810C-952296EC9929
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"ltr">Hoovie - Thanks for repres=
enting Triumphs &amp; Spitfires!</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D=
"ltr">&nbsp;My newly rebuilt 1300 engine goes on the dyno again next week at=
 AGSVRC in Savannah and then the =E2=80=9864 Spit should be ready for VDCA a=
t Roebling next month!</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Terr=
y</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Nov 21, 2020, at 20=
:06, Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><br></=
blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<p dir=3D=
"ltr">Friends! </p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">I'm the only Triumph at the VRG Turkey Bowl. Don't worry, I'm=
 giving the Spridgets and the Alfas a run for their money!<br></p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">- Hoovie</p>
<div class=3D"device_aol_et_org_dt_dd_quote"></div><div>&lt;FB_IMG_160600652=
4474.jpg&gt;</div><span>_______________________________________________</spa=
n><br><span>[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span>http://www.f=
ot-racing.com</span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/d=
onate.html</span><br><span>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www=
.team.net/pipermail/fot</span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><=
span></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-98190832-0F89-4474-810C-952296EC9929--

--===============5957765734051384148==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5957765734051384148==--