Subject: [Fot] Steve's Garage

From: kknight--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 07:10:27 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1416124614755913305==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E0B.47BA9F50"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E0B.47BA9F50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://youtu.be/rrs2cBBpL2s 

Greetings FOT:

If you have not found Steve's Garage on YouTube you are in for a treat!
Steve is FOT's own Steve Belfer who races the TR-3 his dad raced in the 60's
when Steve was growing up.  Relax, enjoy and subscribe to his channel as it
is great fun.

Ken

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E0B.47BA9F50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p><a =
href=3D"https://youtu.be/rrs2cBBpL2s">https://youtu.be/rrs2cBBpL2s</a> =
<o:p></o:p></p><p>Greetings FOT:<o:p></o:p></p><p>If you have not found =
Steve&#8217;s Garage on YouTube you are in for a treat!&nbsp; Steve is =
FOT&#8217;s own Steve Belfer who races the TR-3 his dad raced in the =
60&#8217;s when Steve was growing up.&nbsp; Relax, enjoy and subscribe =
to his channel as it is great =
fun.<o:p></o:p></p><p>Ken<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E0B.47BA9F50--

--===============1416124614755913305==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1416124614755913305==--