Subject: [Fot] ADVICE ON SELLING TR3 ROLLER

From: Henry Giffin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 19:44:10 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3399298424677644526==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA3E.0E673F30"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA3E.0E673F30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FOTs - I'd appreciate some advice on how to sell the former Abacus TR3
roller I previously advertised here.  The car is solid with no rust, needs
an engine and possibly an overdrive gearbox (I have a non-overdrive unit),
and the paint is pretty nice (BRG).

     The unassembled engine I had has been sold.  I also have a very nice
frame which has been sandblasted and painted.

     I'd appreciate your advice on what sites or other ideas on how to sell
this car.  I changed my plans and don't need it anymore.  It was very
successful when raced by Abacus.  I'd like to see it get back on the track.

     I'm asking $4500 - is this unreasonable?

     I hope to see some of you at Road Atlanta (VDCA) and Summit Point (VRG)
in Nov and Roebling Road (VDCA) in Dec.

     Take care, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA3E.0E673F30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>FOTs &#8211; I&#8217;d appreciate some advice =
on how to sell the former Abacus TR3 roller I previously advertised =
here.&nbsp; The car is solid with no rust, needs an engine and possibly =
an overdrive gearbox (I have a non-overdrive unit), and the paint is =
pretty nice (BRG).<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The unassembled =
engine I had has been sold.&nbsp; I also have a very nice frame which =
has been sandblasted and painted.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&#8217;d appreciate =
your advice on what sites or other ideas on how to sell this car.&nbsp; =
I changed my plans and don&#8217;t need it anymore.&nbsp; It was very =
successful when raced by Abacus.&nbsp; I&#8217;d like to see it get back =
on the track.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I&#8217;m =
asking $4500 &#8211; is this unreasonable?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I hope to see some of you at Road Atlanta (VDCA) and =
Summit Point (VRG) in Nov and Roebling Road (VDCA) in =
Dec.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Take care, =
Hank<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hank Giffin<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>757-375-1491<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA3E.0E673F30--

--===============3399298424677644526==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3399298424677644526==--