Subject: [Fot] Runoffs HP

From: Doug Mitchell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 10:10:30 -0500

--===============6504544727624838571==

--000000000000d8fe4505b166953c

Congratulations to Steve Sargis, HP winner at Road America. Two other
Spitfires also finished. 07, driven by Andrew Wright and 90 driven by Tom
Broring. Andrew finished in 12th, and Tom finished in 10th.

Cheers,
Doug Mitchell
[email-masked]

--000000000000d8fe4505b166953c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Congratulations to Steve Sargis, HP winner at Road Americ=
a. Two other Spitfires also finished. 07, driven by Andrew Wright and 90 dr=
iven by Tom Broring. Andrew finished in 12th, and Tom finished in 10th.<div=
 dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Cheers,</div><div dir=3D"auto">Do=
ug Mitchell</div><div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
">[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--000000000000d8fe4505b166953c--

--===============6504544727624838571==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6504544727624838571==--