Subject: [Fot] SpeedTour Quarterly

From: John Davaies via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:52:34 +0100

My thanks to the SVRA for sending me a copy of "SpeedTour Quarterly",
including the report from Mid-Ohio.

But I have to say, that one paragraph - ONE! Less than 200 words! - about
the Kastner Cup is more than disappointing! And less than the racing
deserved!
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 21 July 2020 15:29
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fot Digest, Vol 103, Issue 233

Send Fot mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Fot digest..."

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot