Subject: [Fot] Dif. noise

From: McKearn McKearn via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 09:59:34 -0500

--===============3193528957518224476==

--00000000000078634f05ad3c3d0e

Hi All.
  I am hearing some whining going on behind me when driving my 68 GT6..
 It is only at neutral acceleration/deceleration and above 40 MPH ( There
is no whine when accelerating or decelerating).   Stock 3.27:1 rear end.
                                                           Any thoughts ?
                                  Thanks Pat

--00000000000078634f05ad3c3d0e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--00000000000078634f05ad3c3d0e--

--===============3193528957518224476==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3193528957518224476==--