Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 103, Issue 262

From: John Davies via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 09:30:57 +0100

See Canley Classics Archive page on "Rear End Noises":
https://www.canleyclassics.com/?archive=rear-end-noises

This is a relic of the Wisdom of John Kipping, and as such may be considered
as having been handed down like tablets of stone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 19 August 2020 22:40
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fot Digest, Vol 103, Issue 262

Send Fot mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Fot digest..."

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot