Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 103, Issue 253 Wheel query

From: John Davies via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 09:04:36 +0100

Ultrasonic testing of railway wheels is commonplace (ever since the wheelman
walked along the train tapping them with his hammer!)

This company in the UK uses ultrasound to test race components - I'm sure
somewhere in the US will do the same.
https://www.resolutionndt.uk/services/automotive

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 15 August 2020 00:49
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fot Digest, Vol 103, Issue 253

Send Fot mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Fot digest..."

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot