Subject: [Fot] Thanks

From: Jack Wheeler via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 15:48:53 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3717499636097145646==
	boundary="----=_Part_126693_1899875916.1582386533504"

------=_Part_126693_1899875916.1582386533504
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I posted a technical question last night about the fuel gauge sending unit =
on my Morgan.=C2=A0 I was amazed by the swift responses I got from many of =
you (25+).=C2=A0 Based on your suggestions, I grounded out the wire going t=
o the sending unit and sure enough, the gauge went to full.=C2=A0 So, based=
 on the responses I received, this means my sending unit is bad.=C2=A0 I al=
ready have a new one on the way.=C2=A0 Thanks to all who responded to my qu=
ery.
Jack

------=_Part_126693_1899875916.1582386533504
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I posted a technical question last night about the fuel gauge sending unit on my Morgan.&nbsp; I was amazed by the swift responses I got from many of you (25+).&nbsp; Based on your suggestions, I grounded out the wire going to the sending unit and sure enough, the gauge went to full.&nbsp; So, based on the responses I received, this means my sending unit is bad.&nbsp; I already have a new one on the way.&nbsp; Thanks to all who responded to my query.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Jack<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_126693_1899875916.1582386533504--

--===============3717499636097145646==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3717499636097145646==--