Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [Bmcu] FYI Joe Richards

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 07:38:34 -0700

Dr. Hoopes is the current owner of TS1, lives here in the Salt Lake 
area.  I got a chance to work on the car a time or two when it was at 
Mike Bailey's.

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------

From: *Phillip Hoopes* <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:02 AM
Subject: FYI Joe Richards

Joe Richards, founder of TRA and restorer of TS1LO passed away this 
morning at 5 AM. Hard core British car enthusiast.

Phil Hoopes

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]