Subject: [Fot] Its shirt time!

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 20:34:16 +0000

--===============2366109947414063617==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH2PR02MB6408EC106851415C956C45FDBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_"

--_000_CH2PR02MB6408EC106851415C956C45FDBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ok folks, the 2020 Kastner Cup shirt sales project is now live. There is a =
lot to say here so please read carefully, and then read again so we can mak=
e this major project go as smooth as possible. First the big picture.  Clar=
k Lincoln is the magician behind the pen on this project. How he does this =
stuff so awesomely is beyond me as I cannot even draw a line.  The artwork =
for the front of the shirt can be see here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3=
vXU7MenvrUpZHvwK  THANKS CLARK! Jim Hassall has volunteered to do the time =
consuming task of collecting all the order info and passing it on to the pr=
inter. The guy running the printing and distribution of the shirts is the o=
ne and only Ted Schumacher of TS Imported Automotive fame.  The shirts them=
 selves will be 6.0 oz. 100% cotton, tan in color. They will have the attac=
hed artwork on the front. If you are a competitor at the 2020 Kastner Cup y=
our shirt will have "DRIVER" on the sleeve. On the back of the shirt will b=
e a list of all the competitors names, the car model and car number. The na=
mes going on the back of the shirt will come from the actual SVRA paid entr=
y list as of May 1st. May 1st will be the cutoff date for getting your orde=
rs in. This is a one time order and printing, so if you want a shirt you MU=
ST order it by May1st, all shirts are by pre-order. There is a option this =
year of ordering shirts in a ladies cut also, this is a nice option for the=
 ladies that has not been offered before. Payments for the shirts will be m=
ade by credit card directly to Ted. The cost for the shirts will be $16.50 =
for shirts up to XL. 2XL will be $2 more, 3XL will be $4 more, 4XL will be =
$6 more. Ted will be distributing the shirts from his trailer at the track =
on race weekend. If you would want your shirts mailed to you, shipping will=
 be additional. Here is how it will work. You will email Jim directly with =
your order at [email-masked] . Jim will forward the order to Ted on May=
 2nd. Starting on May 2nd you will need to contact Ted directly at TS Impor=
ted Automotive  @ 419-384-3022 and make arrangements to pay the man!. You w=
ill get an email reminder telling you its time to pay up. Now for the detai=
ls. Jim will HAVE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!=
 Again orders will go to Jim at [email-masked]. Do NOT send them to me.

  *
NAME
  *
SHIRT SIZES
  *
LADIES SHIRT OR MENS SHIRT
  *
WHAT SHIRTS GET THE "DRIVERS" NOTATION ON THE SLEEVE
  *
IF YOU ARE PICKING UP AT THE TRACK OR WANT THEM MAILED.
  *
SHIP TO ADDRESS IF BEING SHIPPED
  *
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS
  *
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER

Thanks,
Marty Sukey

--_000_CH2PR02MB6408EC106851415C956C45FDBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
<div>
<div>
<div>
<div>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
</div>
<div>
<div>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
</div>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
Ok folks, the 2020 Kastner Cup shirt sales project is now live. There is a =
lot to say here so please read carefully, and then read again so we can mak=
e this major project go as smooth as possible. First the big picture.&nbsp;=
 Clark Lincoln is the magician behind
 the pen on this project. How he does this stuff so awesomely is beyond me =
as I cannot even draw a line.&nbsp; The artwork for the front of the shirt =
can be see here
<a id=3D"LPlnk780230" href=3D"https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXU7MenvrUpZH=
vwK">https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXU7MenvrUpZHvwK</a>&nbsp; THANKS CLAR=
K! Jim Hassall has volunteered to do the time consuming task of collecting =
all the order info and passing it on to the
 printer. The guy running the printing and distribution of the shirts is th=
e one and only Ted Schumacher of TS Imported Automotive fame.&nbsp; The shi=
rts them selves will be 6.0 oz. 100% cotton, tan in color. They will have t=
he attached artwork on the front. If
 you are a competitor at the 2020 Kastner Cup your shirt will have &quot;DR=
IVER&quot; on the sleeve. On the back of the shirt will be a list of all th=
e competitors names, the car model and car number. The names going on the b=
ack of the shirt will come from the actual
 SVRA paid entry list as of May 1st. May 1st will be the cutoff date for ge=
tting your orders in. This is a one time order and printing, so if you want=
 a shirt you MUST order it by May1st, all shirts are by pre-order. There is=
 a option this year of ordering
 shirts in a ladies cut also, this is a nice option for the ladies that has=
 not been offered before. Payments for the shirts will be made by credit ca=
rd directly to Ted. The cost for the shirts will be $16.50 for shirts up to=
 XL. 2XL will be $2 more, 3XL will
 be $4 more, 4XL will be $6 more. Ted will be distributing the shirts from =
his trailer at the track on race weekend. If you would want your shirts mai=
led to you, shipping will be additional. Here is how it will work. You will=
 email Jim directly with your order
 at [email-masked] . Jim will forward the order to Ted on May 2nd. Star=
ting on May 2nd you will need to contact Ted directly at TS Imported Automo=
tive&nbsp; @ 419-384-3022 and make arrangements to pay the man!. You will g=
et an email reminder telling you its
 time to pay up. Now for the details. Jim will HAVE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING F=
ROM YOU WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER! Again orders will go to Jim at jhassall@=
gmail.com. Do NOT send them to me.</div>
<ul>
<li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
NAME</div>
</li><li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
SHIRT SIZES</div>
</li><li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
LADIES SHIRT OR MENS SHIRT</div>
</li><li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
WHAT SHIRTS GET THE &quot;DRIVERS&quot; NOTATION ON THE SLEEVE</div>
</li><li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
IF YOU ARE PICKING UP AT THE TRACK OR WANT THEM MAILED.</div>
</li><li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
SHIP TO ADDRESS IF BEING SHIPPED</div>
</li><li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS</div>
</li><li>
<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; f=
ont-size:12pt">
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER</div>
</li></ul>
<div>Thanks,</div>
<div>Marty Sukey</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CH2PR02MB6408EC106851415C956C45FDBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_--

--===============2366109947414063617==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2366109947414063617==--

---

From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 20:41:12 +0000

--===============7085204907690339919==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_D878F1ACDF2947B1A35755BC14867D20mhclawcom_"

--_000_D878F1ACDF2947B1A35755BC14867D20mhclawcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_D878F1ACDF2947B1A35755BC14867D20mhclawcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_D878F1ACDF2947B1A35755BC14867D20mhclawcom_--

--===============7085204907690339919==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7085204907690339919==--

---

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 20:53:09 +0000

--===============4073454620783220067==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH2PR02MB6408A378E4338DB32B8C3E8BBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_"

--_000_CH2PR02MB6408A378E4338DB32B8C3E8BBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH2PR02MB6408A378E4338DB32B8C3E8BBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH2PR02MB6408A378E4338DB32B8C3E8BBAED0CH2PR02MB6408namp_--

--===============4073454620783220067==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4073454620783220067==--