Subject: [Fot] Press release for the Kas Cup race?

From: Tom Mahoney via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 22:11:35 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3555431379216857565==
	boundary="----=_Part_6463732_1012073047.1582323095113"

------=_Part_6463732_1012073047.1582323095113
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Is there any type of press release available? Jeff Krupp is putting togethe=
r the next issue of the TRA newsletter and he said he would save a spot for=
 something. If I had to I can write something, but if there is something al=
ready out there, it was probably written better than I could do.=C2=A0
------=_Part_6463732_1012073047.1582323095113
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Is there any type of press release available? Jeff Krupp is putting together the next issue of the TRA newsletter and he said he would save a spot for something. If I had to I can write something, but if there is something already out there, it was probably written better than I could do.&nbsp;</div>

------=_Part_6463732_1012073047.1582323095113--

--===============3555431379216857565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3555431379216857565==--