Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [TR] Group 44 Spitfire on eBay

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 10:45:17 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FCA0D1DA5F3970F8EAAB6DFD
 boundary="------------AC44B3AC0BF76052AFD72387"

--------------AC44B3AC0BF76052AFD72387
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

FYI.  "As Raced Condition" - opening bid of $40k.  "

This is the 73  championship car raced by Group 44. We just got her back 
from The Daytona USA Museum in Daytona. It was on display there for the 
induction of Bob Tullius into the racing hall of fame. We have every log 
book from the first one for this car.

"

Cheers, Tony D

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[TR] Group 44 Spitfire on eBay
Date: 	Fri, 7 Feb 2020 06:16:30 -0600
From: 	Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
To: 	Triumphs <[email-masked]>

For everyone's info.  This is a fun one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124069288168

--------------AC44B3AC0BF76052AFD72387
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>FYI.  "As Raced Condition" - opening bid of $40k.  "</p>
    <table style="font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;
      letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial;
      text-decoration-color: initial; border-spacing: 0px; width:
      1367px;" align="center">
      <tbody>
        <tr>
          <td>
            <div id="ds_div"><font style="font-family: Arial;" size="4">This
                is the 73  championship car raced by Group 44. We just
                got her back from The Daytona USA Museum in Daytona. It
                was on display there for the induction of Bob Tullius
                into the racing hall of fame. We have every log book
                from the first one for this car. </font></div>
          </td>
        </tr>
      </tbody>
    </table>
    <p>"<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-forward-container">Cheers, Tony D<br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" cellspacing="0"
        cellpadding="0" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>[TR] Group 44 Spitfire on eBay</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Date: </th>
            <td>Fri, 7 Feb 2020 06:16:30 -0600</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">From: </th>
            <td>Don Hiscock <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">To: </th>
            <td>Triumphs <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <div dir="ltr">For everyone's info.  This is a fun one.
        <div><a href="https://www.ebay.com/itm/124069288168"
            moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.ebay.com/itm/124069288168</a>  <br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>
          <div><img
              src="https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Lp4AAOSwQLVeNrz~/s-l1600.jpg"
              moz-do-not-send="true" width="542" height="407"><br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------AC44B3AC0BF76052AFD72387--

--------------FCA0D1DA5F3970F8EAAB6DFD
 name="Attached Message Part"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Attached Message Part"

KiogdHJpdW1waHNAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQgKioNCg0KRG9uYXRlOiBodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRl
YW0ubmV0L2RvbmF0ZS5odG1sDQpBcmNoaXZlOiBodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRlYW0ubmV0L3BpcGVy
bWFpbC90cml1bXBocyAgaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9hcmNoaXZlDQoNClVuc3Vic2Ny
aWJlL01hbmFnZTogaHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4vb3B0aW9ucy90cml1
bXBocy90b255QHRvbnlkcmV3cy5jb20NCg0K
--------------FCA0D1DA5F3970F8EAAB6DFD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------FCA0D1DA5F3970F8EAAB6DFD--