Subject: [Fot] SPEC pressure plates NLA for TR4A-6

From: John Styduhar via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:58:00 -0400

--===============8218335920219030245==

--00000000000070501f058f8c5ca3

Trying to order a SPEC pressure plate, but I was told by SPEC
representative today that they no longer manufacture a diaphragm pressure
plate for the TR4A-6 in any stage.  So one less supplier for racing parts.

--00000000000070501f058f8c5ca3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Try=
ing to order a SPEC pressure plate, but I was told by SPEC representative t=
oday that they no longer manufacture a diaphragm pressure plate for the TR4=
A-6 in any stage.=C2=A0 So one less supplier for racing parts.</div></div>

--00000000000070501f058f8c5ca3--

--===============8218335920219030245==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8218335920219030245==--