Subject: [Fot] VIR rebirth.

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:54:46 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6990302383699979986==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0376_01D559A1.2D615D60"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0376_01D559A1.2D615D60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaGwE84xIv6k&feature=3Dyoutu.be&fbclid=3D=
IwAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZgpEdM

Hope this link comes thru. VIR reconstruction beginning. Amazing what it =
has become. One of my favorite venues.

JVV
------=_NextPart_000_0376_01D559A1.2D615D60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaGwE84xIv6k&amp;feature=3Dyoutu=
.be&amp;fbclid=3DIwAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZ=
gpEdM=20
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaGwE84xIv6k&amp;feature=3Dyoutu=
.be&amp;fbclid=3DIwAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZ=
gpEdM">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaGwE84xIv6k&amp;feature=3Dyoutu.=
be&amp;fbclid=3DIwAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZg=
pEdM</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope this link comes thru. VIR reconstruction beginning. Amazing =
what it=20
has become. One of my favorite venues.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0376_01D559A1.2D615D60--

--===============6990302383699979986==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6990302383699979986==--

---

From: Bill Dentinger via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:30:18 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0189699006617117119==
	boundary="----=_Part_1959429_2018935865.1566574218886"

------=_Part_1959429_2018935865.1566574218886
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Jerry...
Only raced there once, but loved it.=C2=A0 I'm a history buff and I enjoyed=
 the antebellum clubhouse on the grounds.=C2=A0 Every morning that weekend,=
 on the short jaunt from my motel to the track, I would pass a tired, tatte=
red, worn-out cabin that had been turned into a neighborhood Baptist Church=
.=C2=A0 Always curious, I actually would have liked to have experienced a s=
ervice there.=C2=A0 But racing has no place for such distractions. =C2=A0
Bob Wismer and I did go to a Topless Restaurant once.=C2=A0 It had no roof.
Bill Dentinger=C2=A0

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot <[email-masked]>
To: FOT <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 7:55 am
Subject: [Fot] VIR rebirth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaGwE84xIv6k&feature=3Dyoutu.be&fbclid=3DI=
wAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZgpEdM=C2=A0Hope this=
 link comes thru. VIR reconstruction beginning. Amazing what it has become.=
 One of my favorite venues.=C2=A0JVV_______________________________________=
________
[email-masked]

l.com

------=_Part_1959429_2018935865.1566574218886
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div>Jerry...</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Only raced there once, but loved it.&nbsp; I'm a history buff and I enjoyed the antebellum clubhouse on the grounds.&nbsp; Every morning that weekend, on the short jaunt from my motel to the track, I would pass a tired, tattered, worn-out cabin that had been turned into a neighborhood Baptist Church.&nbsp; Always curious, I actually would have liked to have experienced a service there.&nbsp; But racing has no place for such distractions. &nbsp;</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Bob Wismer and I did go to a Topless Restaurant once.&nbsp; It had no roof.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Bill Dentinger</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>
<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: FOT &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 7:55 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] VIR rebirth.<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv3734865166">

<div dir="ltr">

<div dir="ltr">

<div style="FONT-SIZE:12pt;FONT-FAMILY:'Calibri';COLOR:#000000;">

<div><a title="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwE84xIv6k&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZgpEdM" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwE84xIv6k&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZgpEdM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwE84xIv6k&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR3aLRIM7nAp6otTfUWimgnSCZYopdoNbf54Ak5LtqNobp1Sd8AMiZgpEdM</a></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Hope this link comes thru. VIR reconstruction beginning. Amazing what it 
has become. One of my favorite venues.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>JVV</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noopener noreferrer" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_1959429_2018935865.1566574218886--

--===============0189699006617117119==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0189699006617117119==--