Subject: [Fot] Nomination for FoT

From: Doug Mitchell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 14:34:51 -0400

--===============4536615498111309263==

--0000000000009f7beb058f3abb21

I would like to nominate Tim Ross for membership in FoT. He has 3
Spitfires, a '63, '64 racecar and a '65 that is undergoing restoration. Any
seconds?

Some of the cars are for sale, and he has parts for sale.

Mark, his email is [email-masked].

Cheers,
Doug Mitchell

--0000000000009f7beb058f3abb21
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I would like to nominate Tim Ross for membership in FoT. =
He has 3 Spitfires, a &#39;63, &#39;64 racecar and a &#39;65 that is underg=
oing restoration. Any seconds?<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"=
>Some of the cars are for sale, and he has parts for sale.<br><div dir=3D"a=
uto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Mark, his email is <a href=3D"mailto:hugcr=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.<br><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D=
"auto">Cheers,</div><div dir=3D"auto">Doug Mitchell</div><div dir=3D"auto">=
<br></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000009f7beb058f3abb21--

--===============4536615498111309263==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4536615498111309263==--