Subject: [Fot] SPOKEN FOR - FREE TR6 frames in Suffolk, VA

From: Henry Giffin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:01:29 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0145503540873190707==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_003E_01D55287.3EF3B800"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01D55287.3EF3B800
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I received a call this AM and he will take both frames to be picked up this
week.

      Thanks, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

From: Henry Giffin <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:47 AM
To: 'Fot' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Henry Giffin' <[email-masked]>
Subject: FREE TR6 frames in Suffolk, VA

A friend recently sold a large metal shed with two TR6 rolling frames in it
in Suffolk, VA.  Both on rims and tires, one with a stripped body with some
rust.  The one with the body has low tires.  I expect both will roll with
air to the tires.  No engines or gearboxes.  No titles.  I have a few
photos.

    He sold the property and the shed complex is being demolished at an
unknown date, supposedly relatively soon.  The frames are free. 

      I was there yesterday to pick up a Devin body sitting on an early TR
frame.  More info to follow on that.

     The shed is in an old overgrown industrial complex.  Very rustic.
There is an unbelievable stack of large timbers that someone would love to
have, but I expect they will be destroyed in the demolition.

     The first to get here can have them.  I will give directions but
probably won't be able to meet you there.  

     There is also a stripped early Austin Healey with rusting engine and
gearbox on the property.  It's been sitting in the mud for many years.  Not
much left but free as well.  I have a few photos.

     I hate to see these get destroyed.

     Pls call me after 9AM if you can get here soon.  Thanks, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01D55287.3EF3B800
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I received a call this AM and he will take both frames =
to be picked up this week.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks, =
Hank<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hank Giffin<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>757-375-1491<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Henry Giffin =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, August 14, 2019 =
1:47 AM<br><b>To:</b> 'Fot' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> 'Henry Giffin' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> FREE TR6 frames in =
Suffolk, VA<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>A friend =
recently sold a large metal shed with two TR6 rolling frames in it in =
Suffolk, VA.&nbsp; Both on rims and tires, one with a stripped body with =
some rust.&nbsp; The one with the body has low tires.&nbsp; I expect =
both will roll with air to the tires.&nbsp; No engines or =
gearboxes.&nbsp; No titles.&nbsp; I have a few photos.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; He sold the property and the shed =
complex is being demolished at an unknown date, supposedly relatively =
soon.&nbsp; <b>The frames are free.</b> <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I was there =
yesterday to pick up a Devin body sitting on an early TR frame. =
&nbsp;More info to follow on that.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The shed is in an old =
overgrown industrial complex.&nbsp; Very rustic.&nbsp; There is an =
unbelievable stack of large timbers that someone would love to have, but =
I expect they will be destroyed in the demolition.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The first to get here can =
have them.&nbsp; I will give directions but probably won&#8217;t be able =
to meet you there.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There is also a stripped =
early Austin Healey with rusting engine and gearbox on the =
property.&nbsp; It&#8217;s been sitting in the mud for many years.&nbsp; =
Not much left but free as well.&nbsp; I have a few =
photos.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I =
hate to see these get destroyed.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Pls call me after 9AM if you =
can get here soon.&nbsp; Thanks, Hank<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hank =
Giffin<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>757-375-1491<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_003E_01D55287.3EF3B800--

--===============0145503540873190707==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0145503540873190707==--