Subject: [Fot] Free TR6 frames

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:32:09 -0600

To send mail to [email-masked], you send mail to 
[email-masked].  Here's a forward of a misguided message from 
[email-masked].

=====

A friend recently sold a large metal shed with two TR6 rolling frames in 
it in Suffolk, VA.  Both on rims and tires, one with a stripped body 
with some rust.  The one with the body has low tires.  I expect both 
will roll with air to the tires.  No engines or gearboxes.  No titles.  
I have a few photos.

     He sold the property and the shed complex is being demolished at an 
unknown date, supposedly relatively soon. *The frames are free.*

       I was there yesterday to pick up a Devin body sitting on an early 
TR frame.  More info to follow on that.

      The shed is in an old overgrown industrial complex.  Very rustic.  
There is an unbelievable stack of large timbers that someone would love 
to have, but I expect they will be destroyed in the demolition.

      The first to get here can have them. I will give directions but 
probably won’t be able to meet you there.

      There is also a stripped early Austin Healey with rusting engine 
and gearbox on the property.  It’s been sitting in the mud for many 
years.  Not much left but free as well.  I have a few photos.

      I hate to see these get destroyed.

      Pls call me after 9AM if you can get here soon.  Thanks, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

Subject:
FREE TR6 frames in Suffolk, VA
From:
"Henry Giffin" <[email-masked]>
Date:
8/13/19, 11:46 PM

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]