Subject: [Fot] History of racing at Watkins Glen

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 19:08:14 -0400

--===============6393788671399074286==

--00000000000099c626058f3e8dfb

Classic Motorsports just sent out this old British Leyland documentary, by
Brock Yates Sr, about racing at the Glen. Looks like it originally came out
in 1972, It starts off with an ad for a Spitfire 1500. "Get the car, get
the girl and a piece of History"
See you there next month.

https://youtu.be/0RuXJ5W1qxk

enjoy

mike h

--00000000000099c626058f3e8dfb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Classic Motorsports just sent out this old British Leyland=
 documentary, by Brock Yates Sr, about racing at the Glen. Looks like it or=
iginally came out in 1972, It starts off with an ad for a Spitfire 1500. &q=
uot;Get the car, get the girl and a piece of History&quot;<div><div>See you=
 there next month.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/0Ru=
XJ5W1qxk">https://youtu.be/0RuXJ5W1qxk</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>enj=
oy</div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div></div></div>

--00000000000099c626058f3e8dfb--

--===============6393788671399074286==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6393788671399074286==--